Proud to be a scientologist !

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Gizmo, Mar 18, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

How long has it been since anyone has heard anyone boasting about how proud they were to be a scientologist ?

Used to see some puffed chests & peacock struts.

These days the scientologists seem to scurry like rats to stay out of view of the world.

Or, have scientologists just become rare ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

The Kristy tweets over at the Underground Bunker today count?

3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Both! :)

4. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

5. lotus

Who woul dever think this greedy cult would ever gine one penny to it's slave members ????

It's notorious the cult suck every penny out of them!

Stupid comment of her! :confused2:

6. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Though I are not an ex/whatever, I get this weird feeling of a 'sense of silent shame/confusions' about/regarding the OP's question. Not so much that there are fewer and fewer members each day, but for the ones still stuck in Hubbard's mire of illusion & confusion and sekretly looking around on the interwebs etc. etc.; it must be very disheartening for them to see all the CoS bashing from every direction, all the testimonies from ex's and critics alike, that 'Standing Tall' almost becomes an embarrassment of sorts, I really do not know, because it is all relative to one's own involvement.
    I guess what I mean to say is that it seems even some of the stalwart supporters are starting to have their own internal doubts... just a wild guess :p

'Make it so No. One!'

:cheers:

Ogs

7. lotus

When I was in the cult we were proud of it (80's)
    You know..were were the one who would save the planet... (retards) and have the teck to postulate and create anything unprecedented (except from handling\preventing rotten teeth, and eat properly)
    Oh boy..I mean even when we reached clear state..boy..we were sort of gods...with special attributes..we were the only one on the planet without a case.
    I was so happy that I had no more abberations... I was kind enough to keep going on with aberrated wogs..though..since they had more humour :biggrin:

Now..frankly...(since all the abusive, lunatic, creepy, sociopathic, mental stuff is gone out) If I still was a $cientologist I would escape..and till I succed..I would shut my mouth so shameful I would be.

There are only a few retards that are still proud of being $cientologists and to apply the tech of being a slave and lunatic in this cult. (since all of what have been exposed in the medias and the public disgust for $cientology)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  8. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

9. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

I was never proud to be a scientologist (except at the org...)
    Irayam

10. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Kristie with her 10 MIL live on a different planet than most of us.

Yes, it is a shame sensed.

Long ago I made it point to NOT mention to my new friends that I ever had anything to do with the cult.

Now ? I know people who are still in that ask me not to mention to people that I introduce them to that they are in the cult.

At one time - say back in the early 70s - one might have felt respect from others for being in the cult, but, these says ? They are embarrassed & seem to fear getting scorn heaped on 'em.

Times have changed. Isn't that wonderful ?

11. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron