Puff Piece from NZ

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Glenda, Apr 14, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

This puff piece from Mike Ferriss (NZ head of all things fake) makes me want to join scientology again. It's all good right? Pfff.

Nice building. Shame it will always be empty. What a waste of some truly fine architecture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AkNaGQeg4o

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

That really is a beautiful building (I tried to watch the video but just couldn't) ... how sad that they now have their hands on it and (as you say) it will remain empty.

Such a waste of a stunning space.

3. Glenda

I understand your not being able to watch the vid. I forced myself to watch it and used it as a contrast point for how far I have traveled type thing.

A beautiful building like this one is best filled with a loving, genuine, joyous activity. I sincerely hope that one day in the not too distant future this may happen. :)

4. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

With scientology involved?

A walk in the minefield could be more peaceful.

But one could only hope I guess.

5. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

"...putting its roots down around the world..." (read as 'buying up (useless) shit', which incidentally is posterior to what ol' Tubs said regarding the acquisition and flauntings of material property.)

Oh my goodness they certainly do don't they? Time for more Weed-X? Oh yeah.

:biggrin:

Edit~ Oh by-the-by, the interviewer reminds me of this character~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apjvf9YNzEM

And if you haven't seen this gem, well ffs go watch it ( food and tokes recc'd)

:)

6. Glenda

Hey you! :)

I envisage the building being used by some sort of creative group(s). Architects, designers, artists, etc. With some joyous childcare for the community.

7. Glenda

That line "putting roots down around the world..." made me smile. Nothing will grow no matter how many edifices are purchased in the pathetic attempt to appear to be something it never can be. If that makes sense. :)

8. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

It certainly does to me Glenda (and welcome back too! iffin I not said before). It has been in my consideration that all the 'land-grabbing' over the years is/are pretty much investments for the Diminutive One's CoS' ever growing slush-fund; none of it actually benefits any of the bled sheeples (or anyone outside the inner circle of LCon for that matter, 'charitable'? ,Um, no.), but its pretty and blah-de-blah-blah.
    "Growing and expanding like never before..." :barf:

:thumbsup:

:coolwink: