What's new

Re-Doing Courses??

XenusChild

Patron with Honors
So I wasn't in Scientology long enough to have to redo any courses, however the more I read, the more I see that some people have had to redo various courses. If the Church of Scientology is supposed to be "pure", and presumably "on Source" since it began, how do they rationalize getting people to re-do courses, these "new releases", GAT I and II, etc? How did you feel when you were asked to re-do a course you completed and attested to?

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
So I wasn't in Scientology long enough to have to redo any courses, however the more I read, the more I see that some people have had to redo various courses. If the Church of Scientology is supposed to be "pure", and presumably "on Source" since it began, how do they rationalize getting people to re-do courses, these "new releases", GAT I and II, etc? How did you feel when you were asked to re-do a course you completed and attested to?

The long and the short of it is that they can justify anything. They do everything from policy and since there are many thousand pages of policy they can find a policy to justify what they want.

Also per Scientology anything that goes wrong with you is your fault. So if you attested to something and later it was found that you didn’t get the end result you have committed a high crime for false attestation, because it was your responsibility to have known that you got the end result.

The Scientology viewpoint is that you spent the last 75 trillion years screwing yourself up and Hubbard is doing you a favor even by having Scientology available to you, so you are not allowed to criticize it or even ask for proof, you are just lucky to be here at this time to avail yourself of this wonderful eternity saving tech.

So what if you do a course 5 times in the end it is your eternity you are saving and this is the only way out. So stop complaining. Because if you are complaining then you must have done something bad to Scientology.

When you are thoroughly brainwashed this is the logic. Notice how I didn’t even answer your question- I simply attack and introvert the person asking.

What are your crimes?
What have you done?

You are responsible for your own result. Why didn’t you get it?

That is just for starters. They can always apply the policy “There are no absolutes” this lets them re do anything.

Or if you thought you went clear and now you have to re do it then the auditing was not wrong, it was the auditor (who must have been an SP). You pulled him in because you must have done something to someone in an earlier life and you must be PTS.

You have to re do a course? Well maybe the supervisors were SPs and now they are being re trained or maybe the examiner didn’t know what he was doing.

It is never the tech. It is never Hubbard, it is always you.

This just goes round and round in circles all day long.

In Scientology they policies should be called laws and the staff and the sea org are lawyers. And this legal system has no checks or balances. These lawyers are also the judges and the jury and the executioners. They are also the therapists and the correction officers and you have no rights. Not even the right to question.

When you figure this out is when you leave.