Rex Fowler To Stand Trial For Business Partner Murder

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by Enthetan, Apr 10, 2010.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

From CBS4 Denver

2. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks

Thanks for the update, the charge of murder should be laid squarely at the feet of the church, how many times did we as members of the church see them try and go after the psych's behind murders and expose them...same rule applies here.

James

3. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Another Scn related tradgedy. It's all gone too far

4. Good twin

Good twin Floater

God I wish I had written it. He shot the associate then he shot the checkbook and then he shot himself under the chin. What a beautiful scene.

I wish I had written it and I wish it was fiction. Scientology is the Drama Queen of the 20th century that refused to die a natural death. Can somebody please que up a decent Swan Song for this shoulda been obsolete long ago menace to society.

RIP Tom Ciancio. God help you Rex Fowler.

5. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

This guy must be in some God awful pain for what he's done.

6. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Yes FoTi. I hurt for him. I really do.

7. Alanzo

Alanzo Sponsor

A trial where an in-ethics, in-tech, currently-on-lines-and-auditing, every 6 month sec-check, turning-in-his-sessions OT 7 is charged with MURDER!!!

Woo hoo!!!!

This beats Anderson Cooper Week!

8. Div6

Div6 Crusader

:duh:

And what do you propose to wear for THAT?

9. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Goodbye yellow-brick road?

10. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

It's the 'Bridge to Total Freedom' in shackles.

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

And a paid up IAS member and a WISE member
    prolly sent some blood soaked rags to Haiti too.
    Now that is in poor taste.

12. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Make crimes, make more crimes, make other people produce so as to make more crimes.

14. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Crazy

If Rex comes to his senses soon enough he may just try the insanity plea, after all, his is brainwashed! That might just open up a can of worms too large for $cientology to lie away or hide behind their perverse 'ecclesiastical' smoke screen. :confused2:

Imagine the headlines! :yes:

15. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Insanity might be his best defense. I'm sure he'd be able to get dozens of expert witness'es to support that. :yes:

16. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

It is possible that, due to the overwhelming evidence, that Fowler will take a plea deal and there won´t be a trial. That might be the best thing for the church.

I was thinking about this an in occurred to me, in those kooky time track stories, OTs kill people all the time. Maybe that is how Scientologist might rationalize the whole thing.

17. practice

practice Patron with Honors

"Rex Fowler's attack on Scientology in his insanity plea just proves that he was an SP all along, sent to infiltrate Scientology. The SP and psyche attacks get stronger all the time, because we are expanding faster than ever! Over 50 new Ideal Orgs were opened in the last two years! Donate today!

PS. seriously guys, make the donations. I only got three donations of ten thousand dollars each last week, that's not gonna cut it."

18. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

19. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Here's a movietitle:
    The Day Scientology Fowlered!
    Ain't it grand!? - It's like: 'The day of the Trifids!' - Doom and gloom all over the room! - Women vailing and grown men whimpering..

:shithitfan:

20. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep! Anyone that goes on a shooting rampage (kids in school, people in business), they (the CofS) always blame the evil psychs. Now it's time to take some heat CofS - over regging, over sec checking, over restimulating the PC with copious amounts of BS.

I'm happy to see that the witnesses don't seem to be protecting the CofS - must not have been good little ronbots.