What's new

Ron’s Org testimonials ?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The wig was successful, Xenu never found her
I would imagine soME OT 40something found Xenu roaming around the universe creating havoc. Then cleaned up his case using caseless gang bang sec checks, and sent him off to work in harmony with Ron on Target II.

Trump and Hillary will soon be upstaged by the dynamic duo of Ron and Xenu running OT circles around those amateurs and they all will have their day in court listening to DM pleading that he was Ordered to destroy scientology so the fabians could operate freely since "all Clear" has been "Done".

Imagination is a wonderful thing. Just don't believe everything it comes up with. Some of it might be thetanshit.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Au contraire mon ami!

I have developed what I call chaplain style auditing and it is ENTIRELY nuts and bolts with no rhetoric whatsoever. I never even tell people I'm auditing them
really, wouldn't that be deception as are your posts here?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
No. Xenu has been trapped inside a mountain (or volcano?) for a very looong time now. :cool:
But but I thought Richard Dryfuss helped him escape.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/180079/did-close-encounters-herald-the-advent-of-a-new-religion.

Do you think he might have his spaceship docked in one of scientology's underground vaults lined with titanium objects while he drills the superpower rundowns on the 6th floor at the Clearwater Mecca? I am pretty sure Ron's orgs members must, per RO signed documents, report if they encounter Xemu in their sessions so he has, I suspect, escaped eternity. Surely Ron's Org wouldn't be misleading its members into a fruitless activity....other than study of Green on White for levels something like 17 thru 36.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Of course Xenu escaped. His cage was powered by an eternal battery, but in the Galactic Confederacy Eternal(TM) is a registered trademark not a description, and is only good for 64 million or so years.

phenomanon

Canyon
I would imagine soME OT 40something found Xenu roaming around the universe creating havoc. Then cleaned up his case using caseless gang bang sec checks, and sent him off to work in harmony with Ron on Target II.

Trump and Hillary will soon be upstaged by the dynamic duo of Ron and Xenu running OT circles around those amateurs and they all will have their day in court listening to DM pleading that he was Ordered to destroy scientology so the fabians could operate freely since "all Clear" has been "Done".

Imagination is a wonderful thing. Just don't believe everything it comes up with. Some of it might be thetanshit.
Some of it is just "trash talk".:D

Gib

Crusader
But but I thought Richard Dryfuss helped him escape.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/180079/did-close-encounters-herald-the-advent-of-a-new-religion.

Do you think he might have his spaceship docked in one of scientology's underground vaults lined with titanium objects while he drills the superpower rundowns on the 6th floor at the Clearwater Mecca? I am pretty sure Ron's orgs members must, per RO signed documents, report if they encounter Xemu in their sessions so he has, I suspect, escaped eternity. Surely Ron's Org wouldn't be misleading its members into a fruitless activity....other than study of Green on White for levels something like 17 thru 36.
too funny, it's a clay demo. ROFLMAO

Here's another scene using mashed potatoes as a clay demo, laughing:

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
If we could take an e-meter and had a time machine we could travel back in time, say, 3000 years ago in Greece, before SciFi, then Xenu would be reported as one of the gods on Mount Olympus and how he left (e.g. no DC-8 type craft involved). :D

(Please read my sig line below. Ha.)

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Sea Org history and the state of mind of a veteran "OT III"

Captain Bill was a major Sea Organization Executive. He had gone "off the deep end" back in ‘82 when he left the Sea Org." He had spun stories of how the higher echelons of the Sea Organization had been taken over by aliens, called Marcabians, from the planet Marcab. Furthermore he asserted Markabians were lurking, parked on the roof top of AOLA. Sea Org were put on patrol to watch for Markab ships arriving at night. This was all taken very seriously and Sea org members did what they were told.

The previous 20 years he has been doing Scientology and was steeply entrenched in it.
Janis Gilham Grady tells in her book "Commodore's Messenger" that when Captain Bill was sent to AOLA as part of a "command team":::::

Captain Bill and a few select Juniors started hunting down Beverly Hills Psychiatrists who Captain Bill believed were brainwashing and PDHing (Pain, Drugs, Hypnosis AOLA staff and customers.
Riding around Los Angeles on motorbikes, Captain Bill and those under his direct orders barged into psychiatrists offices and took photographs, then carefully returned and filed them. The next day same thing repeated to other Psychiatric offices. Sea Org 69 vintage instead of being on the job at night, approx 20 of them dressed in black went off to visit the PDHers.

Eventually he was recalled to Apollo for this odd behaviour. On March 19th 1969 Hana Eltringham and 13 other Sea Org members arrived in Los Angeles to replace Captain Bill and his team. When Hana arrived, Captain Bill was still out hunting psychiatrists.

When he arrived at the Apollo he was posted as Apollo Navigator by Hubbard !

:::::::End of Quote SOURCE "Commodore's Messenger" pages 283/284

Capt.Bill.Apollo.jpg

Fed up with the earlier name of "Ron's Org" (Galactic Patrol) the Church of Scientology International declared Galactic Patrol as a Suppressive Group calling it an "Offbeat mockery of the Sea Org" LOLOLOL

Galactic-Patrol.jpg
One of my tangents but I had to comment....

Paul Laquerre.

I think I met that guy in Lebanon Hall when I was on the EPF. Was talking with him for awhile before he told me he was the Int. Justice Chief for $cientology. After I clarified what that was - it had the opposite effect on me he may have intended. I was definitely unimpressed with him..... and his cowboy boots. One of my first indicators that the $cn. cult was kinda kooky. One of many to come on my journey through the $cn. meat-grinder.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
programmer_guy said:
(Please read my sig line below. Ha.)

The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
Frankly programmer_guy, your sig line has always confused me, and I would guess I'm not alone in this. It may indeed be a very profound statement, but could it be stated in simpler terms that would be comprehensible to an average fairly intelligent human? The lingo is WAY too academic for general consumption. I start to zone out at "knowledge structures." (Sorry, I don't have an "Edwin Hutchins Technical Dictionary" to look this up in.) If Edwin Hutchins can't communicate any better than that, I'm not sure he has anything useful to tell me.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
LOL.

Am remembering when I was out at the AAC in Santa Barbara and a small entourage from the Center embarked upon a trip to Spain to meet with Captain Bill's new group. Passports were gotten in order. I don't remember anyone returning very impressed. I think the willing ambassadors were already aware of Captain's personality and just wanting to know how much harm he could do to the virgin independent field. There was an urging by CBR to mingle NOTS with his ideas of a Super NOTS. The final decision was to stay far distant from him, with hurt feelings on his part. At that time I thought I was really missing out on something by not having a passport and my own ticket. :) It hurt to be left behind.

:blink:

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
The wig was successful, Xenu never found her
Good. Marianne is/was a hyper energy person. She projected an aura of "being scattered all over the universe".
She was auditing NOTs on brand new PCs and hooking up with some other weird guys. She left LA and I knew of her being in New Zealand, and then Germany. I'm sure that she is still RO .
May be reading this thread.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Good. Marianne is/was a hyper energy person. She projected an aura of "being scattered all over the universe".
She was auditing NOTs on brand new PCs and hooking up with some other weird guys. She left LA and I knew of her being in New Zealand, and then Germany. I'm sure that she is still RO .
May be reading this thread.
heard she was in Atlanta 20 years ago