Ron's Org group visited Gold Base

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Free to shine, Dec 11, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I like it when people picket Gold base, even if the intention is to "raise ARC". Good luck with that. However anyone outside the base bringing attention to it is good.

RON's Org OTs are paying a visit to put theta in the environment and to establish communication between the Freezone independents and the Church of Scientology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U5rWTsaJJt0

(The link needs some code taken out to show, but not sure what.)

Sorry Diana, did you really expect any other reception???? You should charge her with assault!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Re: Freezone visit Gold

Gotta laugh. Set the loopies on to the fanatics.:unsure:

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

As OT's it would have been much more efficient and effective for them to use the Jedi mind tricks on that woman and she would have promptly invited them all in. :coolwink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzcWPKAv2Ow

4. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

5. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

6. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Are you aware that one of these so called "loopies" is Lagniappe? Someone who's done a great deal of good for the critic's scene?

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Oh my god. Lagniappe! What a blast from the past that name is!

I remember I used to love his/her posts on ARS. No idea who the person actually is.

8. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

We went to Golden Era Productions and this is what happened!

My friend Max Hauri and his group from RON's Org came to Los Angeles for fun prior to going to the convention in Las Vegas. I was their hostess and we had a huge party and after that we all decided to pay a visit to Golden Era Productions and we had a lot of fun!

Don't kill me because I support a theta group and because we had fun! LOL

We got great comments and support from Chuck Beatty, Tory and a friend from ESMB came too!

It is all here in my blog:

Theta Arrives at Golden Era Productions!

RON’s Org OTs and auditors headed by Max and Erica Hauri came to Los Angeles from Russia, Switzerland, Germany and other parts of Europe, to visit the city and to meet with other Scientologists. We were very happy to be their host here while in town.

They visited AOLA, CCI, LA Org and the LRH Life Exhibition. They were welcomed by the staff and were given tours of the premises. It was a nice surprise. I assume they did not know who they were…LOL!

[​IMG]

And while they had a very busy itinerary, one of the high points on their calendar was to visit Golden Era Productions in Gillman’s Hot Springs in Riverside County California.

[​IMG]

We soon all drove from Los Angeles (in many cars) and agreed to meet in Beaumont to regroup and plan the visit. It was a glorious sunny but windy day.

We were all very excited with the prospect of visiting the Headquarters and had high expectations of course.

Here are Max, Erica and some of the students at the meeting place waiting for the others to arrive.

[​IMG]

Then more people started arriving little by little

[​IMG]

They all had great expectations! They had come from so far away!

[​IMG]

The beautiful San Bernardino Mountains in the background.

[​IMG]

They were taking pictures all over the place, everything was so interesting and exciting!

[​IMG]

We soon got there all together and started marching alongside the road one by one towards Golden Era Compound

[​IMG]

We were met by a private Golden Era security, the people from Europe were surprised and they thought it was the local police. I explained who they were.

[​IMG]

They could not stop Max and Erica despite of it all and they went ahead with the tour. Soon we all followed. I was very busy taking pictures and videos.

[​IMG]

We continued marching despite their abrupt, curt manners and you can see the lone security officer running trying to catch up with us feeling dismayed and totally powerless with so many OTs determined to visit the place no matter what.

[​IMG]

On the way to Golden Era Productions I talked to an ex-SO whose father came all the way to LA from Germany to take her back home twenty six years ago. She is very happy he did and now this is a trip down memory lane for her. I am sorry that the sound is not very good but it was very windy.

[video=youtube;tLIsUNXQHOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLIsUNXQHOs[/video]

They really tried to stop us and they were very aggressive. Notice in the video that Max did not get intimidated by them and kept on Marching all by himself, while the rest were not so sure what to do after the threats of having us all arrested.

In the meantime, I was very busy filming the staff that came to meet us. They were doing what they thought was right and forgot manners, ARC, Theta comm, what is greatness, etc. Here is a video of us arriving.

[video=youtube;U5rWTsaJJt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5rWTsaJJt0&feature=related[/video]

This is myself arriving at Golden Era Productions

[​IMG]

Here is an interview of Max Hauri, leader of the OT group giving us his impressions of his visit to Golden Era as we arrive just behind him.

[video=youtube;19kAQz-R7Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19kAQz-R7Y0[/video]

Here is a video of myself, describing what happened after the SO staff left and we were able to enjoy the view

[video=youtube;Od33tktXDEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od33tktXDEA&feature=related[/video]

At the end we prevailed, they just gave up and left us alone.

Here we are as a group at the entrance of the compound. We are all very happy that we made it and that the Church staff were not able to stop us!

[​IMG]

Before we left Max and his group of OTs gathered in a circle and postulated theta and freedom into the place.

[​IMG]

They felt very happy!

[​IMG]

Here are more pictures with happy faces

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After all this, we went back home and exchanged impressions about the trip and plans for the future.

All in all the trip was a total success! Just Beautiful!

Aida

You can see the rest of the story on my blog

http://aidathomas.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/theta-arrives-at-golden-era-productions/

9. dianaclass8

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  10. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

11. dianaclass8

Yes, thanks Fluffly I <3 U :love15::handinhand::kiss:

12. dianaclass8

Re: We went to Golden Era Productions and this is what happened!

We also had a huge party at my house attended by about 100 people! The Russians danced. sang, ate and we all had a fantastic time!

Some friends from ESMB also came! Too bad Emma and Fluffy live so far away, I wish that they came to my parties too! But Tory came!
    :happydance:

13. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Message from
    The Church of Scientology

We are the fastest growing religion in the world
    We are not open to the public and
    Get the F**K off our property
    Don't expect theta communication
    Have a nice Day

14. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

15. dianaclass8

They threatened to call the police and have our cars towed but they were actually very nice because they never turned sprinklers on us, called the police or got our cars impounded. They just realize we meant no harm and left.

16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

There's not much they can do. The last time I was out there was in the summer of 1985, with about 25 people. A spokesman came out and made threats, and the fellow in the guard booth took lots of pictures. I must admit that, even though most of those there (of the 25 or so) were still doing some kind of auditing, including myself, most, including myself, didn't think of themselves as Scientologists, and Scientology lingo such as "theta" and "ARC" were gradually falling into disuse.

In the next several years, the majority of the people had "graduated" (mentally) from Scientology.

Probably the best thing that the folks from Russia can do is to become able to read English, so that they will be able to read "critical" books about Hubbard and Scientology, and read the English language Internet.

That will assist them in their eventual "graduation."

P.S. As addressed on the Freezone convention thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...zone-convention-Los-Vegas&p=637415&viewfull=1 notice that Ron's Orgs is putting IN their Scientology PR tech. One of the things I appreciated about Ron's Orgs was that, while nutty, they were, in their own way, honest. Now there appears to be a layer of slick "theta" PR forming around Ron's Orgs. I wonder how long it will be before they realize that their goofy embarrassing links are "out-PR" with the "meatballs," and take them down?

17. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

RESTECP!!!!!

[​IMG]

". . . Hello, COB? . . . we have a situation at the front gate . . . no, its not Anonymous . . . no, no sign of Marty Rathbun . . . its the FreeZone . . . ummm, since [STRIKE]1964 [/STRIKE] 1984. . . "

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Re: RESTECP!!!!!

This looks like around 1983, during a state of maximum naivete. By 1985, many people were waking up, at least to the point of realizing the innate silliness of saying such things as "If it isn't fun, it isn't Scientology," etc.

It's kind of interesting that the current Freezone/Free Zone seems to consist of people who are "stalled" on the "Bridge off of the Bridge" (late for graduation, so to speak), or are from countries such as Russia, where, they have the difficulty of not being able to read English, and the English language Internet.

19. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Re: RESTECP!!!!!

Ooops . . . I stand corrected. Its 5 April 1984 . . . the 8 looked like a 6 on the scan I have. Thanks, Veda. You've probably seen these before, but here's another from the same protest.

[​IMG]

"Forty disenchanted placard carrying Scientologists went on a protest march through East Grinstead town centre during a snow flurry on Sunday in demand for reforms at the UK headquarters at Saint Hill Manor . . . "​

Don't we have a couple of Russian speakers here . . . perhaps they could encouraged to do some translations. Mind you, what a task! Where's that Vad when we need him?

20. dianaclass8

Veda, I agree with you that there is really not much they can do or should do; besides that we were not doing anything illegal.

The thing is for example a group of tourists go to Rodeo Dr, take pictures of the buldings or take pictures of Paramount Studios on Melrose ave and no security guard or employees come out to threaten. However, they think that they are doing what it is correct and that is the way it is....it is futile for now to make them see.

As for RON's Org, they are my friends, just like Tory or I would be friends with you if I knew you in person...I am sure that they are fully aware of a lot of things about LRH and the Tech and even CBR, however, I see them doing what it is true for them and they grant A LOT of beingness to people and are the most uptone OTs I have ever seen in my life. So for that alone I respect them.