What's new

Scientology ‘body-routing’: When no one wants what you’re selling

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology ‘body-routing’: When no one wants what you’re selling

[Hunting game in Burbank]

Our correspondent with photography skills is back, and we really enjoyed the story he told us along with his new snapshots…

The San Fernando Valley Ideal Org is on Burbank Blvd just west of Lankershim in North Hollywood. Normally the workers there “body route” in the area around the Org, sometimes in groups, [...]

ValleyRouting6-e1553204891559.jpg
[.......]

Continue reading...

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Someone should put up a youtube video about what to say when handing the trash back to the clam.

A smart, robotic "Thank You, I got that." with perfect zombie-like TRs and a KSW "fixed, dedicated glare" as the trash is handed back to the clam would be nice.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Someone should put up a youtube video about what to say when handing the trash back to the clam.

A smart, robotic "Thank You, I got that." with perfect zombie-like TRs and a KSW "fixed, dedicated glare" as the trash is handed back to the clam would be nice.
Or they can hand it back with an alarming look on their face saying "THAT'S ENTHETA!"

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Or they can hand it back with an alarming look on their face saying "THAT'S ENTHETA!"

Imagine the hilarity if 20 or 30 exes or clam cognoscenti got together and trolled some body routers.

Posing as WOGs, they slowly filter past the hapless clams over a period of time, take the proffered trash fliers, and put forth some cultic insider jargon as they hand the trash back.

The possibilities for J&D are endless.

"Thank You, I got that." with perfect zombie-like TRs and a KSW "fixed, dedicated glare"

Hand it back with an alarming look on their face saying, "THAT'S ENTHETA!"

"LOL you poor man! You must have really crashed your stats to pull in this lousy downstat body router post. Are you still on the ol' rice-and-beans? Where's the dirty grey rag?"

"Flunk! You keep this shit up, you are headed to a ComEv. You'll be lucky to get to the RPF. Get your fucking TRs in. Start!"

And so on...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Imagine the hilarity if 20 or 30 exes or clam cognoscenti got together and trolled some body routers.

Posing as WOGs, they slowly filter past the hapless clams over a period of time, take the proffered trash fliers, and put forth some cultic insider jargon as they hand the trash back.

The possibilities for J&D are endless.

"Thank You, I got that." with perfect zombie-like TRs and a KSW "fixed, dedicated glare"

Hand it back with an alarming look on their face saying, "THAT'S ENTHETA!"

"LOL you poor man! You must have really crashed your stats to pull in this lousy downstat body router post. Are you still on the ol' rice-and-beans? Where's the dirty grey rag?"

"Flunk! You keep this shit up, you are headed to a ComEv. You'll be lucky to get to the RPF. Get your fucking TRs in. Start!"

And so on...
"If you want to escape, I can help you"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"If you want to escape, I can help you"

It would be nice to have a website set up as a tool for staff and public scientologists to use when doing ethics conditions, particularly the doubt formula.
If a Scientologist does the doubt formula for real and has access to true information it can lead to the realization that he needs to leave the CoS.

It's actually one piece of "tech" that can lead a Scientologist to freedom for real - through the nearest exit door.

The reason it doesn't usually work that way is that CoS controls the information that the Scientologist is allowed to consider and forbids all sources that reveal the truth. Information control like this is one of the key attributes of a cult that holds it together. Cult's keep their members in a mental prison by blocking the flow of true information to them and in the case of Scientology, also disconnecting them from other people who would give them true information in an attempt to wake them up.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
It would be nice to have a website set up as a tool for staff and public scientologists to use when doing ethics conditions, particularly the doubt formula.
If a Scientologist does the doubt formula for real and has access to true information it can lead to the realization that he needs to leave the CoS.

It's actually one piece of "tech" that can lead a Scientologist to freedom for real - through the nearest exit door.

The reason it doesn't usually work that way is that CoS controls the information that the Scientologist is allowed to consider and forbids all sources that reveal the truth. Information control like this is one of the key attributes of a cult that holds it together. Cult's keep their members in a mental prison by blocking the flow of true information to them and in the case of Scientology, disconnecting them from other people who give them true information in an attempt to wake them up.
True. You're absolutely right that with true information, a Doubt formula can come out completely differently. But the Doubt formula is goofy and flawed. Decisions are based on "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics."

Let's see, then... if there are eight dynamics and it helps five of them, then that's the greater number. If it helps one dynamic tremendously and the others a little, then what do you do, draw a bar graph to compare and then add up the other dynamics and see if the bar when they're added together is bigger than the one for the one dynamic? Who assigns the numerical values to "the good" and how? How far in the future should a person be concerned with "the good" created, or should it just be THE IMMEDIATE GOOD?

Let's see how that works if I'm deciding to have SEX WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS:

1ST DYNAMIC: Feels great! Really enjoying that = good!
2ND DYNAMIC: Feels great! Really enjoying that = good!
3RD DYNAMIC: Why, I have a whole new 3rd dynamic now and we're all happy!
4TH DYNAMIC: no effect
5TH DYNAMIC: Feels great! Really enjoying my animal nature!
6TH DYNAMIC: Loving the jewelry and lingerie!
7TH DYNAMIC: No idea.
8th DYNAMIC: I'm praising the Lord and saying, "OH GOD!" more than ever!

:laugh:
See what I mean?

The Doubt formula doesn't mention personal moral values, your goals, the feelings of others, or specify whether the "greatest good" applies to long-term or short term effects. It's completely arbitrary and not actually a formula at all, without even mentioning the fact that the concept of there being "Eight Dynamics" is arbitrary from the start.

Weighing the pros and cons is great, though. I know you know all this, but it just crossed my mind how arbitrary the Doubt formula actually is.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
True. You're absolutely right that with true information, a Doubt formula can come out completely differently. But the Doubt formula is goofy and flawed. Decisions are based on "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics."

Let's see, then... if there are eight dynamics and it helps five of them, then that's the greater number. If it helps one dynamic tremendously and the others a little, then what do you do, draw a bar graph to compare and then add up the other dynamics and see if the bar when they're added together is bigger than the one for the one dynamic? Who assigns the numerical values to "the good" and how? How far in the future should a person be concerned with "the good" created, or should it just be THE IMMEDIATE GOOD?

See what I mean?

The Doubt formula doesn't mention personal moral values, your goals, the feelings of others, or specify whether the "greatest good" applies to long-term or short term effects. It's completely arbitrary and not actually a formula at all, without even mentioning the fact that the concept of there being "Eight Dynamics" is arbitrary from the start.

Weighing the pros and cons is great, though. I know you know all this, but it just crossed my mind how arbitrary the Doubt formula actually is.
While what you say is true, if one were doing a doubt formula as a staff member and had the REAL stats of Scientology, and saw that the real impact of the CoS worldwide since 1950 has been infinitesimal, and saw the real stats of other mental health organizations, seeing that the Psych's really DO help some people, and seeing that there really are not 15,000,000 Scientologists on the planet but just 20,000, etc., it would allow the staff member to make a decision based upon better data.

Even though the doubt formula is flawed as you pointed out, providing Scientologists with the true data could help some of them have the "blow cog". :D

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

See what I mean?
:D

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
While what you say is true, if one were doing a doubt formula as a staff member and had the REAL stats of Scientology, and saw that the real impact of the CoS worldwide since 1950 has been infinitesimal, and saw the real stats of other mental health organizations, seeing that the Psych's really DO help some people, and seeing that there really are not 15,000,000 Scientologists on the planet but just 20,000, etc., it would allow the staff member to make a decision based upon better data.

Even though the doubt formula is flawed as you pointed out, providing Scientologists with the true data could help some of them have the "blow cog". :D
Both yours and Sheila's posts are great and on point.

I love the idea of SIMPLICITY when it comes to putting one website that has the true data. But the COS has a vested interest in feeding hurricane-volumes of "false data" into the equation.

For starters, Scientologists are not allowed to look at "adult content" websites. They are literally sent to ethics and told it is "forbidden" (under penalty) to look at (eat the fruit from) the "tree of knowledge of good and evil", just like God told Adam and Eve. Ethics officers even require the Scientologist to SIGN an agreement that they will not look at "X-RATED" material on the internet. Or more exactly EX (Scn) rated material, lol.

Even if the Scientologist dares to sin and look at the DATA & STATS page of true information about Scientology, they are still left with:

-- All of the implanted information about their "eternity" and "bridge" and "case" and "ruin" and being trapped forever on this "slave planet". I mean, these homo novi are chock full of lies---because Scientology at its core is nothing more or less than a dynamic LIE FACTORY that produces and sells (at enormous profit margins) enough lies to keep a bedazzled & befuddled mark studying the extravagantly articulated hoax for a half century or more before they drop dead, go broke or blow.
-- Then there is the other dimension of ferocious pressure that the Scientologist is weighing during their Doubt Formula---the survival or contra-survival effect of losing their marriage, their kids, their relatives, their friends, their job, their career, their home, their income, their business associates, their customers and anyone else the cult can happily disconnect them from if they dare contemplate that Scientology is not "the greatest good"

That last one is a curious thing indeed. Scientology holds a gun to their head and then helps them do the Doubt Formula. If the mark starts to figure out the scam of Hubbard being "Mankind's Greatest Friend Liar", and think this might be slightly "contra-survival", the "ministers" of the ministry of lies jumps up and tells them:

"Hey so maybe Ron did lie about everything, but that's only on the third dynamic--Scientology.
However, you have eight dynamics. and if you blow the other 7 dynamics are going to get royally
fucked up, so it's clearly the greatest good for you to remain a Scientologist--so you don't lose
all your family, friends and income and crash your 5th dynamic too
when we help you with ethics gradients and kill your pets."

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Both yours and Sheila's posts are great and on point.

I love the idea of SIMPLICITY when it comes to putting one website that has the true data. But the COS has a vested interest in feeding hurricane-volumes of "false data" into the equation.

For starters, Scientologists are not allowed to look at "adult content" websites. They are literally sent to ethics and told it is "forbidden" (under penalty) to look at (eat the fruit from) the "tree of knowledge of good and evil", just like God told Adam and Eve. Ethics officers even require the Scientologist to SIGN an agreement that they will not look at "X-RATED" material on the internet. Or more exactly EX (Scn) rated material, lol.

Even if the Scientologist dares to sin and look at the DATA & STATS page of true information about Scientology, they are still left with:

-- All of the implanted information about their "eternity" and "bridge" and "case" and "ruin" and being trapped forever on this "slave planet". I mean, these homo novi are chock full of lies---because Scientology at its core is nothing more or less than a dynamic LIE FACTORY that produces and sells (at enormous profit margins) enough lies to keep a bedazzled & befuddled mark studying the extravagantly articulated hoax for a half century or more before they drop dead, go broke or blow.
-- Then there is the other dimension of ferocious pressure that the Scientologist is weighing during their Doubt Formula---the survival or contra-survival effect of losing their marriage, their kids, their relatives, their friends, their job, their career, their home, their income, their business associates, their customers and anyone else the cult can happily disconnect them from if they dare contemplate that Scientology is not "the greatest good"

That last one is a curious thing indeed. Scientology holds a gun to their head and then helps them do the Doubt Formula. If the mark starts to figure out the scam of Hubbard being "Mankind's Greatest Friend Liar", and think this might be slightly "contra-survival", the "ministers" of the ministry of lies jumps up and tells them:

"Hey so maybe Ron did lie about everything, but that's only on the third dynamic--Scientology.
However, you have eight dynamics. and if you blow the other 7 dynamics are going to get royally
fucked up, so it's clearly the greatest good for you to remain a Scientologist--so you don't lose

For sure the CoS does it's best to give Scientologists certainty that the CoS is the only hope to salvage our eternity, and those who question that truth are either PTS or SP.

Despite their best efforts though, Scientologists still have doubts. And some still will dare to consider information from outside the bubble. We know this from stories of people who left. Even the Anonymous protestors holding signs had an impact on some.

While a website has the advantage of being able to embed videos, LRH and DM were pretty good at implanting their followers with phobias, making them fear the internet, psychs, etc. So, some of the information can be additionally put into written form as well.

Many prominent Scientologists have left over the decades, people who were loved and/or respected, and those who know them personally KNOW they're not SP's. And these people can have a big impact if they are the ones delivering the message, just as the former Captain of Flag, Debbie Cook did, and also Leah Remini. But video of these people would be powerful as well.
Many Scientologists have already decided they are no longer a Scientologist but continue to PRETEND that they are, for this very reason you write about above. They don't want to lose their family, friends, business associates and customers, pets, etc., so they do the best they can to stay under the radar.

Last edited: