Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building

Discussion in 'Scientology Infiltrates Society' started by Free to shine, Jun 27, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Unreal!! They like to pretend they were never raided by the FBI themselves.

Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...lm-mock-fbi-raid-on-downtown-building/2328504

2. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

The idea of a mocked FBI raid is creepy. The reason behind it is, likely, to convince rich donors to donate more money on security arrangements. The idea of building more Ideal Orgs is losing the steam.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

This is amazing! The 1977 FBI raids were extremely pivotal in influencing events that lead up to making the Church what it is today. LRH went into hiding and made DM his trusted lieutenant go-between who would take over the Mission network in 82 and facilitate the amassing of cash for LRH prior to his death. Within weeks a program would be launched to vet LRH signatures from internal correspondence to destroy evidence of his direct involvement with management. The Guardians Office would be transformed into OSA in a cynical attempt to demonstrate that the old illegal practices were over and Mary Sue would be put in prison and removed from the hierarchy forever.

For them to even consider doing something like this that would so obviously remind everyone of their colorful history with the FBI makes me think that this history has been so whitewashed and buried within the Scientology community that they think they don’t need to worry about it. Maybe the people who conceived this filming project had no idea the 77 raids ever happened or totally believe the Church propaganda that it was purely unjustified oppression by a misguided government agency being manipulated by SP psychiatrists and big pharma.

Or, and my money is on this one, in the same way an organization that abuses human rights would create an organization to promote human rights, they make films fantasizing about Scientologists working with the FBI to neutralize their real history with the FBI.

Does the L. Ron Hubbard Life Exhibition have a section devoted to the 1977 FBI raids?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...lm-mock-fbi-raid-on-downtown-building/2328504

///
    On July 8, 1977, FBI agents stormed Scientology's Los Angeles and Washington offices, confiscating 48,149 documents.
    Among the findings, the FBI uncovered copies of confidential IRS documents, one-foot thick, that a Scientology operative had stolen after being hired in 1975 as a clerk-typist in the IRS headquarters in Washington.
    Eleven Scientologists were convicted on charges of conspiring to steal government documents or obstructing justice, including Mary Sue Hubbard, the wife of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Following the raid, L. Ron Hubbard, named an unindicted co-conspirator, went into seclusion at his ranch near La Quinta, Calif.
    ///

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Right or wrong, here is an axiom that seems to hold true for virtually all Scientology "bright ideas" that are intended to "predict and control human emotion and reaction"--so that the public loves Ron and his bridge to total freedom. . .

SCIENTOLOGISTS ROUTINELY MANAGE TO FIGURE OUT THE STUPIDEST
    POSSIBLE WAY TO PRESENT THEMSELVES TO THE PUBLIC. AND
    (WITH EXTRAORDINARY SUPERHUMAN EFFORT) THEY THEN PUSH FOR
    SOMETHING EVEN MORE ODIOUSLY REPELLANT THAT WILL PROVE
    TO THE PUBLIC THAT SCN IS A COMICALLY CREEPY & CRIMINAL CULT.

I seem to have temporarily misplaced my demo kit and clay, so let me just think of an example of that:

example: Scientology spends hundreds of millions of dollars over the past 67 years doing SURVEYS and sending out "scientific" promotion that will push all the right buttons at all the right tone levels! But, in spite of that they dress in fake naval costumes with meaningless medals. Ensuring that the public entirely rejects and ridicules them.

[​IMG]

Yeah, that'll make wogs line up around the block!
    Based on the survey results--that homo sap wants
    nothing more than to hang out with an androgynous,
    uniformed, billion-year, zombie-eyed freak with a sword.

Oh, wait, I probably didn't get enough "missing mass" from that example. I think I need to come up with another one that is more directly on the subject of Scientology staging bizarre public events like dressing up in FBI uniforms and making the public silently scream inside their own heads "WTF!?!"

[​IMG]

Whoa, I think I have the beginnings of a very small F/N-- maybe just one more example. . .

[​IMG]

WOW! Yeah, I feel really good about Scientology, now that I see the swasticas on their Nazi uniforms. This is what I have been desperately searching for--a religion that can bring about a world without insanity!

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Wow! That's great that Scientologists want to help law enforcement and the justice system crack down on crime! :yes:

They've got so many opportunities just investigating crimes within their own organization, not to mention looking into the cover up of previous crimes going back many decades.

It's wonderful that they finally now wish to expose all of this.

I'm sure that law enforcement would welcome with open arms confessions from the scientologists on how evidence was destroyed in the Lisa McPherson case and other criminal activity stemming from their 67 year crime wave.