Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics (ongoing and cumulative thread)

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 23, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics (ongoing and cumulative thread).

In the past, Mike Rinder has randomly posted Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics, and I have cross-posted them in separate threads. I've decided to try to cross-post all of the future Flag Land Base Statistic here. Fortunately, I don't have research my old threads because Mike keeps cumulative statistics.

So, to start:

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics For Week Ending 18 September 2014
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/mintz-meat/

[​IMG]

Excerpt from Mike's cumulative analysis:

2. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

What I'd really like to get the statistics on is the number of actual Sea Org members. For years I've looked for any accurate info on this and none is to be found. Those numbers would be quite telling to the current state of the cult.

3. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

103 super powerful people on the planet, that must be why the planet is in such fabulous shape now. The future of mankind is assured! There are no wars anywhere, all orgs are booming, and mankind is set to enjoy peace for the rest of eternity. Yes in 20 million years time we will be buying the latest new improved library and doing clear again, it's just brilliant! Thank you Ron, thank you Dave!

4. CommunicatorIC

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics for week ending 25 Sept. 2014

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics for week ending 25 Sept. 2014.

Mike Rinder: Flag’s Latest Good News
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flags-latest-good-news/

[​IMG]

Excerpt from Mike's Analysis:

5. I would love to see some actual graphs. Every org is supposed to post them somewhere for all staff to see when ever they wish. So get those cameras out people and lets get some graphs in here. And I want to see real stats like GI (gross income), student points, GBS (gross book sales), PDC (paid completions), WDH (well done auditing hours), Student Completions & Auditors Made.

6. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Might be able to find a straight up & vertical graph of dust particles removed from archived film.

7. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

These stats are irrelevant to today's cherch. All we care about now are buildings purchased and ideal morgues made. So up your status NAOW!!

8. CommunicatorIC

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics for week ending 16 Oct. 2014.

Mike Rinder: Flag “Good News” Is Getting Ugly
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-good-news-is-getting-ugly/

[​IMG]

Excerpt from Mike's cumulative analysis:

9. CommunicatorIC

Mike Rinder: 10,000 Onto Solo NOTs. NOT
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/10000-onto-solo-nots-not/

EXCERPT FROM MIKE'S ANALYSIS:
    LEAKED E-MAIL:

10. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

Do lower orgs still report by telex?

11. Pheryn

Pheryn Patron with Honors

Perhaps I'm dating myself as a 'youngin' here, but, what exactly is a telex? Like a fax machine kinda thing? Typewriter meets fax machine?

12. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Telex.

220px-Telex_machine_ASR-32.jpg

Primitive email. You type on your end, and it prints out on the other end.

13. Pheryn

Pheryn Patron with Honors

Thank you, muchly. I have learned in my 2 minutes of research that we have the Telex to blame for text speak.

Example:
    CU L8R
    BRB
    TTYL
    ILY
    DILLIGAF (I have this one tattooed on my wrist. No lie)
    OMGWTFBBQ
    LULZ

Okay...maybe not those specific ones....but, you get the idea. Apparently, the Telex is still in use and I'm guessing entirely by Scientology. Only folks I can think of that would insist on continuing to use this.

14. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

I wonder about the security of these communications. It would be terrible if the weekly stat reports became public knowledge.

15. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Since Telex originated as a way for businesses to exchange time-critical, and often confidential messages, I would assume that they would be hard to intercept unless you were law enforcement with a warrant.

Back in the 1980's, the GO would send and receive encrypted telex traffic. They would type it into a computer, have it spit out punched paper tape, bring it to a telex machine, send it, receive encrypted traffic onto paper tape, and bring it to their computer for decryption. Since the computer was never physically connected to the outside world, it would be relatively hard to hack. So, even for law enforcement with a warrant, it would be relatively hard to get the comm. Not impossible, but not easy.

16. CommunicatorIC

Mike Rinder: Flag’s “Late Breaking (No Longer Good) News”
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flags-late-breaking-no-longer-good-news/

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Compared to the earlier posts, this is how the stats look (these figures are earliest weeks first, these latest reports added to the end).

Super Power: 21 24 23 21 20 10 15 23 25 31 11 12 16 19 15

Cause Resurgence: 8 9 6 9 11 9 6 22 24 20 17 21 15 19 22

L’s: 27 29 NR 22 21 17 7 18 23 26 30 22 63 25 23

Clears: 8 9 6 9 11 9 6 11 NR 19 8 8 NR 16 9

OT VIIs: 9 7 6 11 7 6 10 7 11 NR 8 8 8 16 9

Objectives: NR 28 22 18 20 21 NR NR NR 26 20 NR 19 19 23

Purif: NR 18 11 21 15 NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR (Given up on reporting this)

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

17. CommunicatorIC

More Scientology Golden Age of Tech Phase 2 Statistics

More Scientology Golden Age of Tech Phase 2 Statistics.

Mike Rinder: More GAG II Hype
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-gag-ii-hype/

As always, please go to Mike's blog for his analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION OF LEAKED DATA * * * * *

THIS IS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
    OF THE FLAG BUILDING OPENING

Exactly one year ago Chairman of the Board RTC pulled the ribbon of our new Flag Building and sent us soaring into a world where the results have been exponentially extraordinary.

Within just the first month of Flag Building delivery, 4,000 Scientologists started on a service.

Which made for a total of 1.3 million student points a day!

30,000 well done auditing hours…

60,000 hours of delivery from all of Flag’s services…

And the realization that we are on the brink of a new civilization with the doors now open to LRH’s vision for World Clearing!

First of all, there’s what the Golden Age of Tech Phase II is really all about:

Training!

One year of Training delivery in the Flag Building has meant…

–More than 500 Student Hat completions,

–Nearly 300 Academy course completions…

–And most importantly, fully trained and perfectly standard Flag Auditors who CAN audit!

Let’s go to August of 2014 where we saw the very first co-audit TWINSHIP to both travel through the NED Auditor Course and CLEAR each other along the way!

But in total, the Flag Academy has taken this first year of Golden Age of Tech Phase II Training and blown it out the top.

Because they have now completed 310 Grade Chart steps with Academy auditing and already made 9 Clears in time for this celebration!

And with all that, Scientologists continued to flow up the Bridge in the Flag Building HGCs:

Every 5 minutes, it was another Grade Chart completion…

And all towards the glorious state of Clear.

That’s why it was no surprise to see waves of Clears being made, at a rate of more than one a day…

And the grand total of Clears surpassing any previous highest ever in Flag’s history.

467 Clears made for a tidal wave which stretched over to the Flag AO, where the number of Clears and pre-OTs staying at Flag until they are on Solo NOTs doubled in six months flat.

And with the Golden Age of Tech Phase II delivery in the AO course rooms and the OT Meter in full use by Flag’s Solo Auditors it made for a boom at the upper levels.

In which a staggering 1,149 OTs were made and a total of 422 New OT VIIs just since the Flag Building opened and the Golden Age of Tech Phase II was released!

And so we come to what the Flag Building is all about, and that is:

The delivery of the Flag-only Rundowns.

L’s delivery reached an entirely new range and saw a full 38 Ls completions in a single week. The Ls HGCs are on an absolute roll, because they’ve already completed their one-thousandth Ls completion for this anniversary celebration.

The Cause Resurgence Rundown likewise kicked into high gear. Scientologists from 49 nations and speaking 18 languages arrived to experience the first spiritual therapy on the whole track.

Together, they have made for over 90,000 hours of spiritual therapy… And completed over 900 from the rundown in this first year alone!

And if all that wasn’t enough, there are the rundowns which put World Clearing within reach.

By September, not only had 100,000 hours of Super Power delivery commenced but 50,000 perceptics drills were completed – and —

10,000 Super Power rundowns were now a total DONE.

And in the here and now, it all amounts to this:

The first 1,164 Scientologists are now DONE with Super Power…

All in the first year of Flag Building delivery.

Just this past week alone, we had:

–Affluence training completions at 114 and highest ever auditors made…

–No less than 22 SRD completions…

–A full 30 L rundowns completed

And another staggering 16 Scientologists achieving the State of Clear…

And this concludes your update of the Flag delivery and what is being accomplished in our new Cathedral. You are all invited to come to Flag. If you are in and around Sydney, come and see the Flag World tour on the 20th of December and find out more.

Regards,
    Sabine Peschken
    Flag Service Consultant
    ANZO & Africa

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

[​IMG]

18. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

19. CommunicatorIC

Mike Rinder: More Flag Bland News
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-bland-news-from-flag/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Mike Brassfield

Compared to the earlier posts, this is how the stats look (these figures are earliest weeks first, these latest reports added to the end).

Super Power: 21 24 23 21 20 10 15 23 25 31 11 12 16 19 15 19 19 19 18

Cause Resurgence: 8 9 6 9 11 9 6 22 24 20 17 21 15 19 22 19 20 16 20

L’s: 27 29 NR 22 21 17 7 18 23 26 30 22 63 25 23 22 16 29 29

Clears: 8 9 6 9 11 9 6 11 NR 19 8 8 NR 16 9 10 9 10 8

OT VIIs: 9 7 6 11 7 6 10 7 11 NR 8 8 8 16 9 6 9 9 9

Objectives: NR 28 22 18 20 21 NR NR NR 26 20 NR 19 19 23 25 25 25 18

Purif: NR 18 11 21 15 NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR 14 17 16 11 (Suddenly decided to report again, many weeks of 0 or 3 comps and finally got back to 14 so they included it again).

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

20. CommunicatorIC

This week the Sec Check blog picks up the hat from Mike Rinder.

Sec Check: Flag Land Base Graduation – With Stats
    https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/flag-land-base-graduation-with-stats/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

[​IMG]

Photos and statistics from Friday’s graduation at Flag in Clearwater, Florida.

1,419 on Academy Training
    109 on Student Hat
    6.6 Million Student points
    544 on SRD
    880 hours Ls auditing this week 33 completed 3Ls
    94 on Cause Resurgence RD
    19 completion CRRD on this week
    425 Super Power Auditing hours this week and 32 Completion.

[​IMG]

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

This cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
    [​IMG]