Scientology has to fork over PC folders! No more shenanigan's for the cult!

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by Idle Morgue, Jul 2, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

No more shenanigan's Scientology!! Hip Hip HOORAY!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: It sucks to be David Miscavige - his cult is going down!!

From Tony Ortega's Blog posted today!!

"Scientology’s motion for a protective order in Laura DeCrescenzo’s forced-abortion lawsuit was denied in part today, and as a result the church’s attorneys said in court that they will be turning over a compact disc with 18,000 pages of unredacted evidence to DeCrescenzo tomorrow. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald Sohigian did agree with the church that third-party names in the files should be removed. So he ordered the church to produce another set of the evidence with third-party names redacted within 30 days.
    After appeals to the California and U.S. Supreme Courts failed, Scientology had no further way to delay turning over the documents, which Sohigian had ordered the church to fork over this spring in DeCrescenzo’s four-year legal odyssey.
    Barring any last-minute shenanigans — which Scientology is well known for — tomorrow Laura finally gets her files."

Read all about it - go to Ortega's Blog!!

2. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

OK folks place your bets!

a) Folders are complete and turned over as promised, in readable form, no monkey business.

b) Some monkey business with the folders, e.g. a few missing D of P interviews pre or post abortion.

c) Lots of monkey business, e.g. unreadable CDs, etc.

d) Maximus Scientology Lawyer Monkey business, e.g. "There was a fire, and sadly, we lost the folders."

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

(b)
    (but I'm betting on more than "a few".)

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Sad to say I think 'B'... I doubt the sec checks will be in there either

5. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

I vote: (b) - Remember, if Scientology "culled" the folders in the Lisa McPherson Shenanigan case - which, we know they did - Marty Rathbun admitted it...you can bet your IAS Glorious Meritorious Supercilious pin that they have already checked off "the culling of her folders" as a "DONE" on their OSA check sheet!!

DM can't trust anyone in the Sea Morgue, so he personally went through them prior to traveling to the Fraud Scam Base to announce Golden Age of TECH LIES II.

Now, he is in Clearwater Florida slapping the crap out of his sister...who has ruthlessly embarrassed the COB due to her constant out-ethics condition!!

The first thing heard when DM found out Laura D.'s attorney's demanded her PC folders?

The Super shredder's at INT!!
    Those machines are grinding non stop!! :coolwink:

6. Yep, Industrial duty paper shredder futures just went through the roof on the Shanghai Exchange [h=3][/h]

7. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

And the Secret Service has just been assigned to walk the judge's dog.

8. Gib

Gib Crusader

no doubt they have had plenty of time to cull. Thus the delay tactics.

Hopefully the outpoint of dropped out time might come in handy in looking over the folder data.

9. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I am very excited about this case and issue and the direction it is going. One of the most fundamental ties the church still has to those who leave the church is the ownership and control of one's PC folders.

That's why I, Jason Beghe and so many others would like to have them back. The PC folders are in the wrong hands for so many reasons, on so many levels.

10. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

And once scanned you might get them back using legal help, but they'll keep evidence of time form place and event of every naughty deed.

11. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Likewise AnonyMary. I get a good feeling about this one. It won't be a smooth "perfect" transition but it is forging new ground.

Personally I don't give a damn what is in my folders. Happy to talk about it - might have to spice it up cos it really is all rather dull - BUT I don't want thugs, liars and pricks thinking they "own" my private information and using it as some sort of control mechanism.

I'd say more but won't "reveal my hand" on a public forum.

Go Laura (& her legal team)! :yes:

12. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

From my past experience with files and scientology no one could find your folders if they wanted to. ASHUK pc folders were totally shuffled, I would not be surprised to find papers from one NOTS folder falling out, pushed into a pc folder from someone on life repair. The folders themselves in no sequence and reshuffled each time there was a flap, elastic bands breaking and papers everywhere, and all with mouse droppings and stains. It's not like filing books in a library, each person has 10-20 folders, then you have family names, all the family. Don't forget you need to keep dead people's files too. SO crew folders used to be thin, now they'll be fat with sec checks. Where do the Solo NOTS folders go? By the time you complete the bridge you could make a bridge from papier-mâché!

13. And if they use Hubbard's Admin Tech to find them, it will take them 10x longer to not find the folders

14. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

In my case they made an all out effort to find my folders given I went on national TV and spoke out against the cult of scientology. I have it on good authority my folders were found and "perused". It all depends on the "threat" level and what they want to "use" against you. (Note to self: they probably lied about perusing my folders. They lied about most everything else!)

A few years prior to my "very bitter unreliable defrocked apostate" behaviour - which catalyzed their "we-need-to-set-a-lawyer-onto-her-to-gag-her" behaviour - my current folder was nowhere to be found on planet earth. After weeks of pissing around looking for it, I was told they had, apparently, located it under a C/Ses desk. Organised. Not! :eyeroll:

And this is the group that is going to create a world without insanity, blah, blah, blah. Pfff!

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

When I was doing Tech Services at Saint Hill around 1980 most of the folders were in the Castle basement, in damp, dusty unheated rooms. Damp and unheated in winter in the UK means mould. In the 70s worksheet paper was often newsprint or of similar quality — it was a surprise to see the occasional US pc folder with normal-quality office paper used for worksheets. Newsprint does not last well. And as described above, elastic bands fail after several years and the folder contents are prone to falling out — it's not like there is a careful project every few years to replace them all!

Paul

16. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

And perhaps Edward Snowden will reveal that CIA, NSA (and the rest of the alphabet soup) has been recording every single move Scientology ever made for a decade!!!!

:yes:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  17. Sidney18511

Sidney18511 Patron with Honors

The scoop from tony Ortaga is that the pc folders will be scanned and put on disck

18. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

It's an easy way to edit them. It will still take ages to cut the bits out they don't want to pass over, the cops should just go and pick up the folders and leave it there. They are not a religion, quickie 'ministers' are not priests, so there is no law protecting them.

19. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Wot!?! 18,000 pages of her files? That's a bloody lot of time of having had your mind and equilibrium screwed with! No wonder she is pissed at them . . . .

Actually, I find it to be a bit of bullshit that the actual files were not delivered versus a CD.

Rog