Scientology Melts Down AGAIN :)

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Magoo, Sep 19, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

You're welcome, FforLaughing :) (*Great nick!)

To those newly out---here's my suggestion:

IF you're totally comfortable speaking out, yes, please do! You have no
    idea how many people you help---and with the 11---it could help make
    an all time landslide~

However, IF you're worried, here's a way to speak out---and stay
    anonymous: Change a few things about your life. If you're from
    Australia, write it from LA. If you're 50---be 30, if you're married,
    speak as a single person. That way OSA has a *much* more difficult
    time sorting out: "Who IS this person?"

Also, read others write ups. Generally, there comes a point where you're
    ready---and that's when it's perfect to begin writing your story.
    Don't *ever* think "It's all be told". You could tell your story--about
    walking in ANZO, the same as I could write about walking in ASHO---
    and both would be interesting to most.

The best part of writing your story, in my opinion, is
    a) It helps others
    and
    b) Literally, it helps you strip off junk that's been way tucked away,
    for years and years.

ENJOY! :thumbsup:

Tory/Magoo~~

2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Hey Emma/Tory:

Are these 'Senior Level OTs' Staff or Public or both?

Need more input!:)

How exciting, whoohoo!!!

:happydance: :dance:

3. Terl

Terl Patron with Honors

Yeah, there must be more to the story... :thumbsup:

4. Magoo

My info is from "itsaline", which is Emma over here. Here's the latest, from over on OCMB:

Woooooooo hoooooo! More info will come, I'm sure, AS people are willing
    to tell about it. I know just from my own experience, the best thing to do
    is just let them unfold, as a flower would on a nice, warm summer day.

:flowers2: :heartflower:

Tory/Magoo~~

5. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Update

A bit of current data:

I've been talking with my partner in crime this afternoon, and per what we know, the number of "eleven out", has increased. Excluding those we don't know or know of, we are looking at around forty out in very recent times, in the Sydney/greater Sydney region.

These are mostly people who have done at least some time on staff or in the SO, the majority are OT's, and many are/were OL's (opinion leaders) in the area. They just about all have comm lines with many other scn'ists (and not just in ANZO).

A small percentage of them are already on ESMB, and of those who aren't, just about all of them are lurking on the board (hi! folks :coolwink:).

This "exodus" is somewhat happening by itself now. Much has been sent to the "existing field" - including stories from this board (from people they would know or know of) and links on data that would maybe align with points of their own reality.

In addition to this, the Sydney field has been so cannabilized of late, that it is "ripe for the picking".

Looking better, down under! :thumbsup:

6. Anne Ominous

Anne Ominous Patron with Honors

Hi to the ANZO lurkers! Really hope you guys are doing well, and hope to see some of you here soon to tell your stories.

To those being threatened with a freeloader debt - ignore it. It hasn't ever come even close to standing up legally. It's nothing more than a fear tactic used to keep dissenters in line, and when challenged it falls apart. Much like OSA in general, really.

If you need any help with anything, just let people know here. It's an incredible and supportive community that will do everything it can to help you.

Hope to see you soon!

7. Magoo

Ditto to what Anne said!

If you all need any help at all.........just let us know, either privately,
    via PMs, phone or just come on over :hifive:

Ceedia: That is FANNNNNNNNTASTIC NEWS!!! Great job to every single
    person who mustered up enough courage to leave! They must be having
    a heart attack there, and no doubt Davey boy is melting down heavily
    as I type. HA HA Davey: We all told ya so, kiddo.:omg:

To each person who is newly out---there's tons of info re leaving,
    and stories from X-Staff and X-public to fill in the holes you've wondered
    about. Remember: Google is your friend :thumbsup:

Have fun! :dancer: :woohoo: :goodluck:

Don't forget: Get ALL the Docs you can, while you can.

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~
    Burbank, CA
    (818) 588-3044
    www.youtube.com/ToryMago44

8. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

And if any lurkers have any current news on the Melbourne scene we'd love to hear it. Or PM myself or Emma.

I know Melbourne was starting to get into a bad way five months ago when I left. I can imagine how bad it would be now, but I'd love to hear specifics.

Neo

9. Rechocto

Rechocto New Member

11+friends out

non Ex-scion here, been an Anon since the days we were the be-all end-all overlord and ruling voice of the internet (okay I've only been Anon for 4 years -.-)

I know a lot of the people that have been around as long as I, disapprove of the protesting since it makes Anonymous look like it has morals or values, even though our creed clearly states otherwise, but Anon is groups of like minded people.. there is no rules -- that includes taking the creed however you want to take it, or even out of context. I personally believe the Crime-Syndicate of Scientology needs to be shut down.

Anyway, I am just posting to say that this is the best news I have heard all year! I'm so freaking happy now and I had a reaaaallly shitty day (litterally.. some drunk bastard defecated in the dorm hallway near my door.. me and several other people cleaned it up)

Thank you for all you do tory! we may not have a leader, but you are by far one of the stronger influences and symbols us "protestfags" have!

~Hail Xenu (lol)~
    -Rech

10. Minuet #1 in G

Minuet #1 in G Patron with Honors

Well Im pleased to hear that some senior defections in ANZO. Me, I might be considered in that category, having been on staff, for 8 years at local org level, OT VII (incomplete - but on the level for 8 years). IAS donations easy touch and general go to man for the odd hundred bucks plus for any particular scheme the org wanted to fund. Coincidentally now off the level for 8 years about. I was in until last year though wavering. The final straw for me being the ideal org fiasco with little old Adelaide expected, with about 10 active field, to find about a million each to buy and renovate a 60,000 square foot building. I was being heavily recruited to be ED Fnd. The only other senior OT in the field at the time, Myrna Saffra having been recruited as ED Day. I explained that I considered the job they were trying to give me was actually impossible to succeed at due to a very small field, no tech trained people on staff, etc etc and a private consideration concerning inept management.
    This level of demand for donations for ridiculously large buildings and pressure to come back on staff created such turmoil in me that I was drawn more and more into the opposing viewpoint which tugged at the base of the house of cards. Eventually it all came tumbling down, and I realised the organisation did not deserve my continued support and could not justify its demands on me. The consequence was the crumbling of a belief system I had for nearly 30 years. This does leave quite a vaccuum. But I now have through quite extensive investigations discovered a new paradigm which I feel can be supported by multiple sources. It eschews the dwindling spiral.
    I hear of and have the odd chat with a number of exes from Sydney and Melbourne on here, but few that I know well of my old colleages and aquaintences of my era. So swelling the ranks of the high level defectors is good news. Might have a few old mates to talk to.

11. Feral

Feral Rogue male

It is good to be part of a real community!!

12. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

According to Kookaburra on OCMB there has been a mission fired into Sydney to handle this situation.

Can anyone shed any further light?

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Oh WOwww. Hi to you newbies! THIS is soooo awesome!

Look, you all have come to the right place here on the Net by joining ESMB! (OCMB, too).

But there are sooooo many of us ex's here on the Net ready to help you!

You are not alone! And it's gonna be ok, now!

ENJOY life!

The first thing we did when hubby and I left was to WALK to our local mall (about five miles away, but we didn't care, lol). And did lots of looking around, deep, slow breathing...slowly re-integrating ourselves BACK INTO LIFE, ya know?!

At first, it feels soooooo weird, lemme tellya! At first, ya feel like:

'Wtf am I DOING?' And ya almost wanna run back into your Org/SO, etc.

But relax...just relax....get LOTS of sleep, EAT GOOD FOOD!

And READ and POST here (and at OCMB) often!

You'll find your friends here

And make new ones, who understand!

:hug:

Michelle

14. Magoo

Great advice, Michelle...............and yes! Please fill us in, anyone
    who has more info on these newly freed beings.

Can we help them at all? Can they help wake up some of the "OT's" here in LA?
    Man, that would be awesome to make it INTERNATIONAL!~~~:omg: :happydance:

Just this early news alone---that 11 OTs left (and soon after I read 40?)
    JEEEEEEEEEESH! This alone makes me dance! :dancer: :roflmao: :dance3:

To all who have helped expose this insidious Cult of Scientology---:bow:

May more come flying out, soon!

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~~In for 30 years, escaped out in 2000, FREE AT LAST!
    Burbank, CA
    (818) 588-3044
    www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

15. Nurse Pinch

Nurse Pinch Patron with Honors

Looks like the cults stats of "SP's declared" and "New Critics Made" is going into a whole new range.:happydance:
    Pinchy

16. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I believe it was Zinjifar who gave us this classic quote;
    "The only consistent product of Scientology is Ex-Scientologists!" :D

17. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

We can't let DM go without some new highest evers to report at the next half million dollar event. :wink2:

18. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

19. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I've not heard of Scientology melting down, but it does appear that this is happening to CofS, which is good. This is an organization that needs to go away.

There are those who may not want to be tarred with CofS' brush, if you get my drift.

20. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Fair enough. *Scientology* isn't 'melting down', since it was *always* vaporware.

Zinj