Scientology member Joy Villa launching exploratory committee into a Congressional run

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

I just learned SHE painted the dress and bag! My earlier comments still stand but I'm upset for the designer now. A simple elegant while gown is hard to pull off without looking like a wedding dress and I would be livid Villa ruined it on the red carpet and afraid people may think I did the "artwork" on it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

PODCAST: Conversation with GOP Political Consultant Robbie Olson on Joy Villa & Scientology.

On Tony Ortega's blog, Jeffrey Augustine noted: "One of the most fascinating items revealed in this podcast is that Joy Villa apparently wanted to delay her contemplated Congressional run until 2020 when Scientology Media Productions would be broadcasting shows designed to “normalize” Scientology."

4. CommunicatorIC

Conservatives Should Think Twice Before Embracing Joy Villa’s Pro-Life Performance.

The Federalist: Conservatives Should Think Twice Before Embracing Joy Villa’s Pro-Life Performance

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/29...ion-dress-looks-like-a-cheap-political-stunt/

By Bethany Mandel

* * * * * BEGIN CONCLUSION * * * * *

After the Remini episode aired, several pro-life blogs called attention to the practice, and more pro-life Americans are now learning what atrocities are being committed by Scientology. Which is why, as long as Villa remains a member of this evil organization posing as a religion, conservatives would be profoundly gullible to fall for her transparent attempts at manipulation. Would we support Cecile Richards’ run as a pro-life Republican were she to decide to run for Congress tomorrow because she showed up to an event in a “Choose Life” dress? Of course not. Supporting Villa, who uses her celebrity to promote Scientology, would be just as foolish.

* * * * * END CONCLUSION * * * * *

5. CommunicatorIC

Don’t Be Fooled By Scientologist Joy Villa’s Pro-Life Grammy Stunt – She’s A Fraud.

Redstate: Don’t Be Fooled By Scientologist Joy Villa’s Pro-Life Grammy Stunt – She’s A Fraud

https://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis...-joy-villas-pro-life-grammy-stunt-shes-fraud/

By Jim Jamitis

* * * * * BEGIN CONCLUSION * * * * *

Oh and just by mere coincidence, Joy Villa released her latest record on exactly the same day as her big pro-life coming out party.
    That’s really convenient, huh?
    \
    This woman is a complete and total fraud.

* * * * * END CONCLUSON * * * * *

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

That's really rich.

A rabid supporter of Scientology and its senior ecclesiastical leaders---protesting abortions!

The very same "church" that coerced, enforced and terrorized countless young women into having abortions.

Where was a microphone wielding journalist who shoved it in her moronically grinning face and asked how many abortions Scientology forced Sea Org wives to have over the past half century?

7. CommunicatorIC

8. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

The Federalist article mentioned she is known for her conservative dresses at the Grammys. I dont think many people know about her fencing dresses or her bdsm days. One would think the conservatives would run from supporting her at this point.

9. CommunicatorIC

10. CommunicatorIC

11. CommunicatorIC

Sunday, March 25, 2018, protest at the Church of Scientology of Inglewood hosted by CA District 43 Congressional Candidate Edwin Duterte [@DuterteCA] also targets potential 27th Miami Congressional District candidate Joy Villa as "Imposter" and "Fake MAGA."

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/965410156145123328

[​IMG]

Graphic used for tweet:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. CommunicatorIC

Daily Mail - EXCLUSIVE: Truth about Trump's favorite pop star revealed - singer planning run for Congress is 'bondage and vampirism'-loving adult model who Scientology wants to be the 'Tom Cruise of politics'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-singer-Joy-Villa-bondage-loving-model.html

Article by Alan Butterfield.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Joy Villa created a sensation by wearing a Make American Great Again dress at the Grammys in 2017 and has become close to the White House

But DailyMail.com has been told by her former manager that she is closely controlled by the Church of Scientology

Robbie Olson says her handlers want her to be 'Tom Cruise of politics' and had her present video made by prominent Scientologist to Kellyanne Conway

She misrepresented herself as a 'born-again Christian', he says, and did not fully disclose her links to the church

DailyMail.com has obtained modeling pictures for an adult website Urban Bombshells, which she posed for in 2007 in Seattle, Washington

Photographer who took them says: 'I think people will be shocked to learn about this, especially now she has a large conservative fan base.'

Model release showed her interests included 'biting, bondage and vampirism' and that she disliked 'jealous women'

A high-profile supporter of President Donald Trump is a senior Scientologist who has used access to some of his top White House aides to push the church, which wants her to be its 'Tom Cruise for politics', DailyMail.com can reveal.

Singer Joy Villa has been praised on Twitter by the president, posed with Ivanka and Lara Trump, and appeared at the Grammy Awards twice in dresses with provocative conservative messages.

She has expressed an interest in running for Congress and also courted controversy by claiming that Trump's ex-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski harassed her by slapping her on the bottom, an allegation he denies strongly.

This week she is attending CPAC, the conservative conference which will hear from Mike Pence and other top Trump aides. She was also invited to a White House Christmas party.

But DailyMail.com has learned that Villa is accused by her former manager of being 'directed by Scientology handlers' and of misrepresenting herself as a 'born-again Christian' rather than a fully-fledged follower of Scientology.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  13. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  14. Jenyfurrr

Jenyfurrr Patron

I seriously can’t believe she’s got any real support after all that’s come out about her. Really saddened if that’s the case, but hoping it’s more a case of typical co$-doesn’t-EVER-get-a-clue!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. CommunicatorIC

At CPAC (i.e., the Conservative Political Action Conference), likely 27th Miami Congressional District candidate Joy Villa says allegations of forced abortions in Scientology are "untrue" and "totally false."

Washington Examiner: At CPAC, Joy Villa responds to criticism about Scientology and her views on abortion

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...ogy-and-her-views-on-abortion/article/2649912

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

But when I ask about Scientology, Sea Org, and allegations of forced abortions, Villa gets fidgety for the first time in the interview.

“I’m going to stop you right there,” she says midquestion. “No comment on that, but I will say that that’s horribly wrong and untrue. Anyone who is trying to take down another religion in the name of whatever cause is being destructive, and we have the freedom of religion for a reason. It’s totally false.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

16. CommunicatorIC

Tweeted.

As always, quotations adding content, retweets and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/967178176504868864

[​IMG]

17. CommunicatorIC

CRTV Video - CPAC 2018: Sheriff David Clarke and Joy Villa!

****** BEGIN INTRODUCTION *******

Sheriff David Clarke joined Jon Miller live to talk about the Second Amendment and what we can do to ensure our children’s safety. Then, Joy Villa stopped by to talk about the very personal reasons that pro-life values are so important to her.

****** END INTRODUCTION *******

https://www.crtv.com/video/cpac-2018-sheriff-david-clarke-and-joy-villa

/

18. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Yawn

19. CommunicatorIC

20. CommunicatorIC