Scientology member Joy Villa launching exploratory committee into a Congressional run

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

JOY VILLA. Ideal Scientologist.

She is very creative, vocal and aggressive about promoting and "safe pointing" Scientology.

Thus, the COS loves her.

Until she blows and becomes very creative, vocal and aggressive about promoting the "dead agenting" of Scientology.;

Then, the COS will hate her.

And try to destroy her.

Turning her into Leah Remini, Jason Beghe, Paul Haggis and other SPs who similarly used their celebrity currency to destroy the hoax of Scientology.

It's highly commendable that Scientology facilitates karma in this way.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

3. CommunicatorIC

4. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

And this just in...

Dateline Clearwater: Speaking at the Fort Harrison Hotel today, Joy Villa announced the formation of the Make America Great and Grand and Operating Thetan Society. "L. Ron Hubbard is dead" she said "and it is the duty of us M.A.G.G.O.T.S. to munch out on his corpse."

6. CommunicatorIC

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 2
    • List
  7. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: "The Joy Villa Show" 2019 Trailer.

8. CommunicatorIC

9. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa was interviewed by the Recording Academy at Grammy.com -

From Los Rakas To Maluca Mala: Afro-Latino Artists Talk About Representing Their Culture In The Music Industry

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news...s-talk-about-representing-their-culture-music

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Managing—And Exceeding—Expectations

However, some Afro-Latino artists have had to fight against being molded into just one of their identities.

"A lot of expectations were placed upon me based on my color, based on the texture of my hair," says the independent singer/songwriter and soulful alternative rock artist Joy Villa of some of her experience in the industry.

"When I came into the industry people told me a lot of ignorant things, like … you look more Latino when you have straight hair. You should go for the Latin market. You need to learn Spanish, you need to speak better Spanish, you can be accepted then," says the singer whose mother is African-American, and father is Argentinian and Italian. "Then on the black side, it was like you have to look more black, you have to look [sexier]. I got a lot of the specialization for the black community in music. Unfortunately, it was like, ‘You got to show it. You got to be one of the rap girls, do rap, you do hip-hop, or you have to be like Beyoncé.’"

Villa, who calls herself a "rebel" and has made blatant political statements on the red carpet that have brought criticism from the left, didn’t listen to the feedback and has stayed focused on making the one thing she says won’t judge her: music. "That's where I really found my voice, being confident in my artistic integrity and saying people can't tell me what I am, because I know who I am. It took a lot of years and self-development of finding that, and I did find it from my peers."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The story links the video for Villa's single Home Sweet Home.

10. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa being interviewed at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) by Brandon Straka for The Blaze TV.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuevyzBgpUp/

[​IMG]

Joy Villa speaking in support of the National Rifle Association (NRA) at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). Please go to the link for the video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bue0MRdA-Ai/

[​IMG]

EDITED TO ADD:

Joy Villa is also helping raise money for the pro-life "Save the Storks" campaign.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/1101565066871226368

[​IMG]

The Save the Storks website has a page devoted to Joy Villa. Interestingly, that page states: "Being pro life in 2019 is about being inclusive, honest and doing what Jesus would do. It isn't about religion, or politics, or being divisive."

https://savethestorks.com/joyvilla/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  11. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I'd be interested in hearing what Joy has to say about women in the Sea Org being coerced to have abortions?

Has she wrote a Knowledge Report yet on David Miscavige for enforcing this policy?

12. CommunicatorIC

I've tagged her on some tweets on the subject. To date, she has not responded.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  13. CommunicatorIC

14. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa at the CPAC party featured in Spectator magazine.

Inside Raheem Kassam’s ‘Transatlantic Right Wing Spring Fling’

https://spectator.us/raheem-kassam-cpac-rager/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Several other big names did make the cut, though. Mike Cernovich had his own booth, naturally, and Cockburn also spotted Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones, Fox News’s Sara Carter and Gina Loudon. Joy Villa was dominating the dance floor all night in a stylish red dress and flowered headpiece, despite only sipping water.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

15. CommunicatorIC

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  16. CommunicatorIC

17. CommunicatorIC

O/T. PoliTICKED the Podcast interviews Joy Villa "about the CPAC conference (sic - the Conservative Political Action Conference Conference), her exciting new projects, being a conservative in LA and her views on difficult issues like racism, sexism and abortion."

http://politicked.libsyn.com/a-joyous-occasion

/

18. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times: Joy Villa on Her Support for President Trump at CPAC 2019.

While the video has only 1,994 views, according the Wikipedia the Epoch Times "is either sold or distributed free-of-charge in 35 countries, including various intranational regional editions. It has editions in English, Chinese and nine other languages in print." In other words, it is not a bad connection for Villa.

19. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  20. CommunicatorIC

Real Talk with Zuby Podcast #020 - Joy Villa | Making Music and Being Conservative in Hollywood.