What's new

Scientology member Karen Downing has Disconnected from her children and grandchildren

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Scientology member Karen Downing has Disconnected from her children and grandchil

Originally Posted by Knows

I know you get tired of me telling you this HH - but I DO LOVE YOU!! :lol::roflmao::hysterical::dance3::dance3::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

:giggle::goodposting:

Could you come out with a new line up of OSA Approved Greeting Cards Scientologist's may use for holidays and special events for DB's, SP's, PTSes, Illegal PC's and Pre Clear's that have not had case gains due to no ability to move up in status with the IAS?

Of course - the "New Civilization" OSA Approved Holiday's only: Anniversary dates of "Going Clear Pre Gat I, "Going Clear Post Gat I, Going Clear Gat II, Getting Re-Cleared pre and post GAT, Re-Grading Bridge Actions, Completions of Div 6 Courses, Re- Do's of all courses, Completion of Grade's Training and Re- Training Pre, Post GAT I and II, Completion of Stupid Powerz, L's completions, L's re-do's, Lifting of Non Enturb orders, Congrats for completing your A-J, SP Declares, Signing the Billion Year Contract, Receiving the balance of your Freeloader Debt after donating years of volunteer service to the church letter, paying off your freeloader debt so you can continue up the bridge...Auditor's Day, LRH's Birthday, IAS Annual Anniversary Event, Maiden Voyage, moving up in Status to the IAS and Idle Morgue Grand Opening's.

Remember Folks - we are building a new civilization without crime and insanity...a civilization where honest people have rights and everyone is allowed to think freely and speak freely:whistling:

All WOG HOLIDAY's are a high crime!

:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

And thanks so much for the super-kind words, bud!

OSA APPROVED GREETING CARDS FOR ALL OCCASIONS!

1590_get_well_soon_card.png
Dear Sister Connie,

I hope you will feel better after your upcoming surgery.
You have all my postulates for a speedy recovery.
Now, if you don't make it go right to recover and
end up dropping your body, please remember next life
that I tried to warn you
about being PTS and how Ron
states that in order
to go PTS you have to have out ethics
to the SP. So, it all comes back to what I said, when
I kept warning you that I was picking up overts in your

space. So stop Q & A'ing and write up your fucking overts,
but if you're dead I don't know how you are going to write

anything, so you'll just have to make it go right somehow.
Actually, I'm getting a lot of BPC that you even pulled me
into your cycle. I mean you are totally becoming a fucking
DevT particle on my lines and I'm just validating your downstat
by putting so much attention on it. I know you are not a declared SP, so I can't really disconnect from you, but I just cognited that I can apply Ron's Code of Honor and not receive or send communication that I don't want. So this is that last time I am sending these stupid cards that my Ethics Officer made me send to you as "good roads fair weather". So just keep your shit off my lines because I not into having PTS people enturbulating my space. And that part about "Get Well Soon"--well I just wrote that because I got routed to ethics and needed to do a handling on you with "ARC" and other bullshit.

ML,

Your Sister Darlene

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology member Karen Downing has Disconnected from her children and grandchil

:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

And thanks so much for the super-kind words, bud!

Dear Sister Connie,

that I tried to warn you
states that in order

by putting so much attention on it. I know you are not a declared SP, so I can't really disconnect from you, but I just cognited that I can apply Ron's Code of Honor and not receive or send communication that I don't want. So this is that last time I am sending these stupid cards that my Ethics Officer made me send to you as "good roads fair weather". So just keep your shit off my lines because I not into having PTS people enturbulating my space. And that part about "Get Well Soon"--well I just wrote that because I got routed to ethics and needed to do a handling on you with "ARC" and other bullshit.

ML,

Your Sister Darlene

OMG- :lol::thankyou::giggle::roflmao:

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron

Disconnection is bullshit and actually not possible, what these grandparents have
done is to deny what can't be denied blood kin.

Don't call it disconnection call it what it is "denial" of affection of love and support
and don't let these grandparents and parents off the hook by giving even the slightest
nod that what their doing is anything other than mean and selfish and self centered.

There is no excuse under the sun moon or stars that can justify such incredible denial
and lying to themselves, no crusade no ology or ism that holds any respect for truth
would even attempt it.

Simple advice to this poor deluded couple, be who you are Parents and Grandparents
who give unconditional love and support, there is nothing more Grand than that :heartflower:

Roots matter, blood matters, love matters, truth matters and no amount of meaness
and hurtful words can change that, truth is you can't disconnect not possible, all you can do
is deny which leaves you with a lie, and many broken hearts.

No amount of sessions or squirts of seratonin to the brain can replace the love and respect
of your children and grandchildren, what good is an eternity that lacks those things ?

it's as simple as changing your mind giving respect and love to your family no matter
if their choices agree or disagree with yours:thumbsup:

Good luck to you folks and your family :thumbsup::coolwink:

You are the tree they are the fruit and seed that came from you

Leland

Crusader

I wonder is anyone actually sent a family member a copy of that cassette tape "can we ever be friends..."?

Geesh.....that was AWFUL....LOL...what a horrible tape that was.

JustSheila

Crusader

Being disconnected from by someone whom you previously believed loved you is so shocking and cold and the finality of it is so numbing that doing nothing at all and slowly teaching myself to accept it was how I chose to react when it happened to me and I'm so glad that I did, even though it took quite a few years.

I'm aware that I've changed, people don't hurt or disappoint me though because I have no expectations, I just enjoy and appreciate the good things life throws at me and am able to keep life simple.

I will never understand how a scientologist parent could disconnect from a son, daughter or grandchild though ... it completely blows me away, the reverse is easier (for me) to get my head around and I do take a lot of the blame for what happened to my family, because they didn't ask to be born to parents who were involved in the insanity that is scientology.

I just hope they are well and are happy.

Heya TruBelle :hug:

It's taken hours for me to think of what to say to you. Your pain and the pain other parents and family members have been put through is despicable.
:angry:

There is a point when children are no longer children, when they are old enough to stop blaming their parents for every little thing wrong in their lives and recognize and cherish them for all they've done to bring them into the world, protect them, love them and raise them as best they knew how. It's maturity, it is accepting your parents or kids for who they are in their entirety, faults and all.

Yours is no longer a child. Elronius is right, at this point, we are talking about a selfish, self-centered, weak-willed adult.

Who knows what personality changes yours has been through, what parts of his/her character good and bad, have been strengthened or weakened in that time. The child is a memory. The adult a stranger.

I know an adult man in his 50s who criticized his mother right up to the week she died. He was as immature as they come. Never accepted the fact that his life was his own and his happiness and the happiness of his family his responsibility. Whatever was wrong with him was her fault. What a jerk.

Your kid is a jerk. Some kids are. That may or may not ever change. I'm sure if it did, you'd be open to it, but maybe, if it did, instead of thinking about how wonderful it would be to have that person back, you might think of honestly telling your child how ruthless, cold and relentlessly vicious it has been to put you through that and that you did not deserve it, because you didn't.

Some kids might not talk much to their parents for a year or two if they're angry. That's overboard and immature. What has happened to you and others is so far beyond overboard, it borders on psychotic, malicious cruelty.

You may have already thought these things. I'm not saying you haven't. You've got a big heart though and there's no reason for anyone, no matter who they are, to get you to close it or limit the love you have to give and the love you deserve to receive because of their psychotic behavior.

Not sure if I came across right, here, ITYIWT, but I am finding more and more that knowing I am worthy of both giving and receiving love and opening up my heart to those things is far more beneficial than damaging. It's worth the risk a thousand times over for the benefits to yourself and others.

Love ya g/f. :bighug:

Sheila

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious

"Are you crying yet you old bat?"

This line had me laughing out loud!

Regarding grandparenthood and parenthood for that matter, there are all styles of it. When my own children were born, they had two very different sets of grandparents. One set was involved and loving and spent a lot of time with them throughout their childhoods. (Mine) The other set, not so much. They were distant and very, very involved in their own lives. Being grandparents was just not high on their to-do list, shall we say. And it was not just my kids, they ignored their other grandchildren equally.

So, sadly, I think there is the possibility that some grandparents (or parents) may have an easier time in disconnecting than others would.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Even though we all know too well the delusions & insanities of Scientology, this story is still shocking.

But there is a silver lining and good news after all. OSA has approved birthday cards to be sent to the grandkids.

OSA APPROVED BIRTHDAY CARD:

Happy-Birthday-images.jpg

Dear Timmy,

Happy Birthday darling grandson!

I wish i could have sent a present
along with this birthday card, but
I got crammed on the LRH references
on out-exchange and criminals and had
some really huge wins on how totally spun
in and psychotic you now are. Sure, I know
you are only 7 years old but you are a
4 quadrillion year old being who should know
better than to sabotage Ron's 'world without insanity'
WTF were you thinking to blow Scientology?! Dear, I still
postulate that you come to your senses and knock
off your fucking DB case dramatization!
I mean, get a fucking sec check you little
out ethics cocksucking SP!
I mean that in a theta way.

Much Love,

Grandma
[/QUOTE/]
:giggle::goodposting:

Could you come out with a new line up of OSA Approved Greeting Cards Scientologist's may use for holidays and special events for DB's, SP's, PTSes, Illegal PC's and Pre Clear's that have not had case gains due to no ability to move up in status with the IAS?

Of course - the "New Civilization" OSA Approved Holiday's only: Anniversary dates of "Going Clear Pre Gat I, "Going Clear Post Gat I, Going Clear Gat II, Getting Re-Cleared pre and post GAT, Re-Grading Bridge Actions, Completions of Div 6 Courses, Re- Do's of all courses, Completion of Grade's Training and Re- Training Pre, Post GAT I and II, Completion of Stupid Powerz, L's completions, L's re-do's, Lifting of Non Enturb orders, Congrats for completing your A-J, SP Declares, Signing the Billion Year Contract, Receiving the balance of your Freeloader Debt after donating years of volunteer service to the church letter, paying off your freeloader debt so you can continue up the bridge...Auditor's Day, LRH's Birthday, IAS Annual Anniversary Event, Maiden Voyage, moving up in Status to the IAS and Idle Morgue Grand Opening's.

Dear Sister Connie,

that I tried to warn you
states that in order

ML,

Your Sister Darlene
I think I sense the potential for a new J&D thread!

renegade

I wonder if Karen Downing will live to regret this disconnection. One day she will be old and need the care and support of all her family members. Taking care of sick or aging parents is no easy chore.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Thank you, Karen Downing, for making ME look like mother of the year by comparison. It's not often that happens!!
I

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

SCIENTOLOGY PARADOX #497:

--The highest ethics condition a Scientologist can attain is "POWER".

--Ron's first law of Power is: "Don't Disconnect"

--Therefore Scientologists wishing to remain in Power never disconnect! Unless someone
disagrees with Ron, in which case the Scientologist is promptly ordered to Disconnect (in
order to remain in Power
).

Scientologists see nothing even slightly unusual about this because of Hubbard's Law of Commotion[SUP]*[/SUP].

[SUP]*[/SUP] Hubbard's Law of Commotion: A curious cultic corollary of Newton's 3rd Law of Motion, stating that: For each and every Scientology policy, code or piece of tech--there is an equal and opposite policy, code or piece of tech.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Heya TruBelle :hug:

It's taken hours for me to think of what to say to you. Your pain and the pain other parents and family members have been put through is despicable.
:angry:

There is a point when children are no longer children, when they are old enough to stop blaming their parents for every little thing wrong in their lives and recognize and cherish them for all they've done to bring them into the world, protect them, love them and raise them as best they knew how. It's maturity, it is accepting your parents or kids for who they are in their entirety, faults and all.

Yours is no longer a child. Elronius is right, at this point, we are talking about a selfish, self-centered, weak-willed adult.

Who knows what personality changes yours has been through, what parts of his/her character good and bad, have been strengthened or weakened in that time. The child is a memory. The adult a stranger.

I know an adult man in his 50s who criticized his mother right up to the week she died. He was as immature as they come. Never accepted the fact that his life was his own and his happiness and the happiness of his family his responsibility. Whatever was wrong with him was her fault. What a jerk.

Your kid is a jerk. Some kids are. That may or may not ever change. I'm sure if it did, you'd be open to it, but maybe, if it did, instead of thinking about how wonderful it would be to have that person back, you might think of honestly telling your child how ruthless, cold and relentlessly vicious it has been to put you through that and that you did not deserve it, because you didn't.

Some kids might not talk much to their parents for a year or two if they're angry. That's overboard and immature. What has happened to you and others is so far beyond overboard, it borders on psychotic, malicious cruelty.

You may have already thought these things. I'm not saying you haven't. You've got a big heart though and there's no reason for anyone, no matter who they are, to get you to close it or limit the love you have to give and the love you deserve to receive because of their psychotic behavior.

Not sure if I came across right, here, ITYIWT, but I am finding more and more that knowing I am worthy of both giving and receiving love and opening up my heart to those things is far more beneficial than damaging. It's worth the risk a thousand times over for the benefits to yourself and others.

Love ya g/f. :bighug:

Sheila

Thank you for taking the time and putting the thought into posting that Sheila (made me cry) but the simple truth (for me) is that I made the initial mistake. I married and had children with someone who was already married ... to a cult.

I really should have known better, but I was young and was in the cult myself at that time.

My beautiful children were caught in the middle of the usual BS that can occur when a couple separate but multiplied by 1000 due to the scientology element, they were not jerks, they were confused and by the time they hit adulthood completely fed up with trying to work out what was going on and whether I was really a scientologist or not ... and already trapped themselves in the cult (or thought they were, just as we all once did).

Had I been in Katie Holmes's position (and believe me when I tell you, I wasn't) I would have done what she did when we split and made the rules crystal clear regarding indoctrination of the children ... instead I tried to appease my ex and the cult while keeping the kids as safe as I could from it all and trying to remain under the radar myself. I was certain that if I could just get them to adulthood they would see that scientology was for losers, refuse to be a part of it and we could leave ... Tom Cruise was very popular at that time though and for a brief moment it was almost cool to be a scientologist, my kids thought so anyway.

I should have just been honest and told the lot of them to fuck off and then raised my kids with my integrity intact, coped with the resultant spite that I would have had slung at me and used the police if and when needed ... as it happens it would have been a lot easier, a lot less stressful and my kids may be cult free today ... they may not have had a Father though because he would have had to disconnect from us, not an ideal situation for the children.

My siggy line says it all for me.

Thanks again for caring.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Even though we all know too well the delusions & insanities of Scientology, this story is still shocking.

But there is a silver lining and good news after all. OSA has approved birthday cards to be sent to the grandkids.

OSA APPROVED BIRTHDAY CARD:

Happy-Birthday-images.jpg

Dear Timmy,

Happy Birthday darling grandson!

I wish i could have sent a present
along with this birthday card, but
I got crammed on the LRH references
on out-exchange and criminals and had
some really huge wins on how totally spun
in and psychotic you now are. Sure, I know
you are only 7 years old but you are a
4 quadrillion year old being who should know
better than to sabotage Ron's 'world without insanity'
WTF were you thinking to blow Scientology?! Dear, I still
postulate that you come to your senses and knock
off your fucking DB case dramatization!
I mean, get a fucking sec check you little
out ethics cocksucking SP!
I mean that in a theta way.

Much Love,

Grandma

HH, is there any possibility of getting some kind of advance warning when you are going to post something like this please?

I haven't been able to walk properly since I read it ...

:lol:

Elronius of Marcabia

SCIENTOLOGY PARADOX #497:

--The highest ethics condition a Scientologist can attain is "POWER".

--Ron's first law of Power is: "Don't Disconnect"

--Therefore Scientologists wishing to remain in Power never disconnect! Unless someone
disagrees with Ron, in which case the Scientologist is promptly ordered to Disconnect (in
order to remain in Power
).

Scientologists see nothing even slightly unusual about this because of Hubbard's Law of Commotion[SUP]*[/SUP].

[SUP]*[/SUP] Hubbard's Law of Commotion: A curious cultic corollary of Newton's 3rd Law of Motion, stating that: For each and every Scientology policy, code or piece of tech--there is an equal and opposite policy, code or piece of tech.

The power to deceive is not Power, it's the abuse of power that is given in trust.

It's not assumed except by the arrogant and then can only be held by force of will upon
another human being and rapidly descends into slavery.

Hubbard knew jack shit about power and even less about humanity, he abused his gift as writer
and made it into something extremely ugly and extremely harmful for those who fell into the wake
of his insatiable lust for money and power.

Underlying that lust and insatiable greed was his own personal truth, no matter how much
he had of either, he had none except by deception and gathering it from others as he shook them
down on the way across his "Bridge to total Fleecedom"

Hops off the soapbox and wishes you all a fine day :hattip: