Scientology Puerto Rico is only “1.4 million miles away” from buying a building

Discussion in 'Org Watch and Protests' started by CommunicatorIC, Oct 25, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Church of Scientology of Puerto Rico is only “1.4 million miles away” from buying a building.

Mike Rinder: Puerto Rico – More Ideal Org Fail

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/puerto-rico-more-ideal-org-fail/

Please go to Mike's blog for his full analysis.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

These bubbledwellers are so condescending. And I doubt they are even faintly aware of it. “There is not one Puerto Rican who does not have a desire to do better…” Among other statements.

And her grammar, vocabulary and understanding of geography is about 5th grade level. Puerto Rico is “off the cuff” of the US? An ideal org in Puerto Rico is “our way to really create a huge WTH movement across all the Western Hemisphere”

But the really good news — Puerto Rico is only “1.4 million miles away” from buying a building. Why they don’t just say dollars really is bizarre.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Nowhere else is the predatory nature of the cult more apparent than in their efforts in 'third-world' nations, targeting Asia, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, the Philippines, just to name a few: Using one or more of their many front groups. They are preying on the poor now, and it is my opinion that they are going for 'mass/volume', rather than targeting educated populations, most of which are onto their scammy ways. Offering icing onna pile of (inevitably) poop-cake. I suppose it is kinda sad that most people sucked into the arms of the Hubbard Hydra, will not receive the 'normal' raping an' pillaging that North Americans and Europeans have had the 'pleasures' of experiencing, with the few exceptions of those who have been vetted as 'worthy' (ie. money to suck from).
    It is such an insidious abstract, and has many ways to entice people, after all, most everyone wants to do better, improve their lives, and the cult uses this very basic human want, to lever themselves into the picture. Pretty sure many of you good people here know of which I speak, even though I is sort of distracted atm, just makes me so frikken grrrr. :grouch:

Education and inoculation, for everyone! :happydance:

:cheers:

Ogs

3. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

From CommIC:

But the really good news — Puerto Rico is only “1.4 million miles away” from buying a building. Why they don’t just say dollars really is bizarre.

Actually, seriously, I believe they do this because "money" has become such an introverting, and well ODed upon aspect of staff (and public), that they are going to try and swap the word 'money' thing for other concepts, to push back any resistance now since the world knows that's all they really care about. Good luck with that!

May work for awhile, but not for too long I'd geuss

- TechLess