Scientology Review Website

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Daisy, Nov 9, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Daisy

Daisy Patron with Honors

2. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

Interesting:

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Well duh! :duh: I guess they thought iscientology. org was more user friendly to scientologists and didn't know .com should have been obtained as a priority. :laugh:

4. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Heh! They've got their own "say Xenu" test . . .

. . . apparently, ". . . someone in OSA that admits DM is a psychopath will probably be sent to the RPF or worse. So, knowing this, it makes it a little easier for me to bother to read something (negative or positive) about Scientology or Scientologists . . . "

Knowing how to know, in action. Classic.

5. OperatingSP

The following comment was posted in response to the blog post on Marty's website. As of this writing, it awaits moderation.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-238772

6. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Excellent comment.

It's funny how he talks about Miscavige being overwhelming as I see much of the Indie communication to be quite overwhelming at times.

In regards to the rating system, I truly wonder how "real" and free they are willing to be with that.

What if someone off the street ends up getting service from an Indie and writes a lackluster review. Will that go through? Will it be justified? Will the person be considered a "flat ball bearing", "trouble", "DB", "Open-Minded", "SP"?

Built into the "system" of Scientology are myriad excuses why the tech didn't work, none of which involves the tech not working!

I'll be curious to see how that goes. Can it really be done without censorship or is Steve writing this piece with the presupposition that all services from an Indie will be inherently great and in no need of criticism?

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Well thought ahead. I guess this goes on the list of possible calamity or schadenfreude events coming soon.

- SP and various other declares or tone assignments.

- Squirreling accusations or "most pure" deathmatch between rival tribes.

- Refunds.

- Skype.

- List of guaranteed results.

9. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Right. So, how much of a review is it, really? He's certainly not talking allowing for Scientology Yelp Reviews. :biggrin:

10. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

That is a great question:

“The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is (a) a social personality or (b) a sociopath (suppressive person).”

[​IMG]

To me
    he will always be
    the asthmatic dwarf.*(note)

* the phrase asthmatic dwarf is (c) Suzette Hubbard

11. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

I read this and simply shook my head in disbelief. He talks about having a review/rating system that should have the appearance of "reality" while also talking about how any and all negative reviews and bad ratings must be carefully suppressed.

So, Steve and Marty, how are you going to fake that appearance of reality while carefully suppressing that very reality? You think you can fool enough people to drag Scientology back from all the negative facts that are already well known?

Unbelievable. They know what's wrong: Lies, failed promises, abuses and just plain cult behavior and without changing any of that, they want to get the public to "accept and want Scientology". :duh:

Oooh! Tricky!

But they have Hubbard's magnificent PR series to tell them how!!

Bill

12. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

I wonder how long it will take for Steve Hall and Marty to go for each others throats.

13. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

So much for my account.

14. OperatingSP

Interestingly, and to give credit where credit is due, a moderator on Marty's blog approved the comment, and the comment has been posted:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-238772

15. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I know, REALITY? That? One does not simply mix scientology and reality. What, and promise willful control over MEST, exteriorization with full blah blah, perfect memory to incident one or four quadrillion years ago -- hold it, partner. Scientology don't roll like that no more.

You will be assured improved:

Knowingness
    Beingness
    Expansion
    Wins
    Walking on air (metaphor this time folks)
    Postulating
    Wins
    Communication like never before
    Changing weather and remote viewing, separately or simultaneously
    Wins
    Best prices on e-meters

16. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

There should be given a section where people can review themselves. It would be most exciting to read Michael A. Hobson Independent Scientologist Indie 500 #99's self-review, for example.

17. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Hey, salvation of this sector of the gah-laxie is a rough go without a good rating system and, frankly, I think it will bring the kind of clarity the Loyal Officers have been begging for, for years.

18. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Bingo! That's what I see coming too. But if they do have a falling out, they will probably take care to keep it under wraps. They are both marketing and PR "experts", so appearances are more important than truth.

One stat that will be interesting to watch is if Steve's website starts getting more hits than Marty's. :no:

19. OperatingSP

At this point, Steve "Thoughtfull" Hall and one other person have responded to the above concerns:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-238793

20. OperatingSP

And a reply now awaiting moderation.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-238825