Scientology: Space Alien Cult

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Veda, Jan 9, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

[​IMG]

From a 1963 Hubbard lecture:

"This society belongs nominally to the Espinol United Stars. This is Sun 12, and it is one tiny little pin point. Their whole title is... 'Espinol United Moons, Planets and Asteroids, this part of the Universe is ours'."

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

None of the below content is confidential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpHhJKeTYxI

Hubbard, 1952:

"The Fourth Invader Force was here. The Fifth Invader Force comes into use the area, and the name of this solar system is Space Station 33... The Martian operation is a completely fascinating operation..."

Hubbard, 1963:

"Well, I know this: that on to this planet there's a great deal of dumping going on. Stuff from the nearby galaxy - not from this galaxy but from the next galaxy over and so forth... They pick you up in droves, and ice cube you and throw you into the sea someplace..."

"Somebody sits up on Venus... there are stations around the system. This one's on Venus..."

"You'll find somebody running around on Jupiter will be built to withstand the climatic conditions... and his legs might be a bit modified and his ams and that sort of thing, but he probably would look like an Eskimo."

5. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

[​IMG]
    :spacecraft:

:screwy:

Coffee Grinder
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_(Scientology)
    Hubbard gave the name "The Coffee Grinder" to the MEST aspect of the Fourth Invader Force's Fac One, which he termed "an outright control mechanism, invented to cut down rebel raids on invader installations". It was "originally laid down in this galaxy about one million years ago", says Hubbard, and consists of "a two-handled, portable machine which, when turned, emits a heavy push-pull electronic wave in a series of stuttering 'baps'."

"The invader gratuitously left these machines around for the yokels. Believing that the treatment was vital to get to heaven or some such thing, the yokels practiced on each other, found new victims and generally spread the implant around." (A History of Man, 1988 edition, pg. 105-107)

6. Veda

Veda Sponsor

DENYING THAT SCIENTOLOGY IS A SPACE ALIEN CULT...

Some examples of Scientological smoke blowing...

Scientology celebrity Juliette Lewis (age 38, born into Scientology) did a recent interview with Vanity Fair magazine and was asked about Xenu, space aliens, etc.

She explained that some people are confusing Hubbard's science fiction works with his other studies.

The actual interview it is located here:
    http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2010/12/juliette-lewis.html

There is another article about the interview here:
    http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/can-you-be-a-christian-scientologist/question-1380577/

__________​

Interviewer's questions in bold black. Scientologist's answers in red:

I’m not sure how to segue into this, so I’ll just come out and ask. You’re a Scientologist, right?

I am, yeah.

Do you celebrate Christmas? I’ve never been sure about that. Does Christmas count as a Scientology holiday?

Oh yeah. We absolutely celebrate Christmas.

So you have a tree with ornaments and eggnog and presents and Christmas carols that aren't about Xenu?

I’m a Christian! [Beautifully done instant change of subject. Great 'Reporter TRs']. I think there’s so much confusion because people don’t understand a religion...

It’s about understanding one’s self and others and compassion and how to communicate better and how to live in this troubled society. It’s really basic, common sense stuff. It has nothing to do with all this funny folklore that surrounds it...

Do you believe your ancestors were reincarnated aliens?

That’s not been a part of my experience, no. (Laughs.)

So... you don’t believe you came from aliens?

I was thinking about where that idea came from, and I was like, 'Oh, maybe it’s because [L. Ron] Hubbard was a successful science fiction writer, so they’re confusing his science fiction with his other studies that have nothing to do with science fiction...'

...The one thing that troubles me is when rumor becomes hatred and prejudice towards a group of people. That’s when it becomes scary, when you have people trying to take away other people’s right to practice a religion of your own choosing...

___________​

Another example:

Jump ahead to 3:55 in this interview of Scientology Celebrity, and Scientologist her entire life, Kate Caberano (born 1966), and her husband. The subject of Christmas didn't come up, but there was a question about "aliens." Compare the answer to JL's answer. This is pat PR.

Interviewer: People will say, 'Do you believe in aliens?'

Kate Caberano: I've never heard of it in all my three generations.

Kate Caberano's husband: I think people confuse L. Ron Hubbard's science fiction work with his philosophical and religious work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KTTirB9ZFo

__________​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNCG_lunrME

PR person Davis is claiming that "it's bigoted, discriminatory, hateful," etc., for non-Scientologists to question Scientologists about Scientology's "confidential, advanced scripture."

I guess it would be "bigoted and hateful" to ask about the cover of 'Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health', with its "exploding volcano" which is supposed to create a compliant attitude, in the Earth people, by triggering subconscious memories of events from 75 million years ago.

It also wouldn't be alright to ask about this cover of the book, 'Dianetics, Evolution of a Science' either, as it's intended to also create a compliant 'attitude by triggering memories of frozen, and boxed, beings carried on to space planes 75 million years ago (Remember, the person is a "composite case" loaded with "BTs," all of whom were implanted, etc. 75 millions years ago):

[​IMG]

But would it be OK to ask about issues of Scientology's 'Advance!' magazine?:

[​IMG]

Or about Hubbard's book 'History of Man' (a.k.a. 'What to audit'), or his numerous non-confidential lectures on the "whole track" from February 1952 through the 1960s?

How about the 'Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary'? where under "F" can be found:

FIFTH INVADER FORCE, a thetan from the fifth invader force believes himself to be a very strange insect like creature with unspeakably horrible hands. He believes himself to be occupying such a body...

And under the letter "M" is included:

MARCAB CONFEDERACY, various planets united into a very vast confederation which has come forward up through the last 200,000 years, is formed out of fragments of earlier civilizations. In the last 10,000 years they have gone on with a sort of decadent kicked-in-the-head civilization that contains automobiles, business suits, fedora hats, telephones, space ships. A civilization which looks almost exact duplicate but is worse off than the current US population.

Would it be "bigoted, discriminatory, hateful" to say that Scientologists lie to non-Scientologists about Scientology because that's what they're taught to do in its "scripture"?

______________​

Hubbard provides his followers with a book titled 'What to Audit' which purports to be the cold blooded and and factual account of their last sixty trillion years through out the universe, followed by lectures about fifth invader forces, Marcabians, dumping of beings on this planet from the next galaxy over, space station 33, Venusians, Martians, numerous implants and implant stations on other planets, Xenu, this sector of the galaxy, etc., etc., etc., and, almost forgot, says he's not from this planet, and warns ominously about the guys "up there."

Yet, perhaps images such as below may help fool the Homo Saps of Teegeeack (a.k.a. Space Station 33):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  7. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Do you know which version of Advance that screenshot is from? (Obviously one I never read...) That is some serious lulz....

Hubbard as Advanced marketing Unit of Galactic Doll Bodies Inc. "All your BTs belong to Us..."

Note...looked at url...apparently Advance Issue 2.

NB: Scans of the entire issue in this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/scientology-magazines.18634/page-3

8. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Absolutely wonderful pix from Advance. I remember loving them then as hokey, awkward, stagey, fakery pix and I think that even more so today. Priceless!