Scientology tried to recruit NSW RFS members

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by supafreak, Jul 10, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Old-ish news now, since this happened in May. It occurred to me that I should post it here.

For those not familiar with the acronym, NSW RFS stands for New South Wales Rural Fire Service. It's a volunteer organisation and the combat agency for wildfires in that state.

So a couple of months ago, RFS brigades around the state were warned that unsolicited materials had been received from the Church of Scientology. Members were reminded that the RFS provides internal counselling services and that Scientology was not recognised by the RFS. When I heard about this, I sent in my own warning which gave some details as to why it's a bad idea to get involved with Scientology. A member got in contact with me and told me that his brigade had received a Volunteer Minister DVD and glossy book, along with instructions on how to access the VM online course. I told him why the VM program is crap, and that he was best off throwing the package away.

Nice try, Scientology. The RFS is onto your tricks.

(Bad scan but you get the idea.)

crap.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. SonatheFixer

SonatheFixer Patron with Honors

The bastards!

3. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

You wouldn't respect them if they didn't try.

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

No. I do not respect "them". It is a cult looking for slaves.

What is there to 'respect'?

That cult & 'respect' do not fit into the same language.

5. supafreak

It just shows how the cult tries to get vulnerable people in, that is nothing new. Emergency services people see some fucked-up shit. They don't deserve to be preyed upon by these disgusting vultures.

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

This program of "ingratiate the VMs with the RFS/Red Cross/Emergency Services etc" has been ongoing for years. Someone tried to recruit me to participate in it way back around 2006 (I'd guess). I declined. It's an actual VM program.

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Fits in with the surreptitious political nature of scientology as stated in:

"HatPack.jpg find HCOPL 17 FEB 1966 Public investigation Section

ALSO DEPARTMENT 20 DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS: THE PURPOSE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS IS TO ACCOMPLISH TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF SCIENTOLOGY AND ITS FOUNDER THROUGHOUT THE AREA. ITS AWARENESS LEVEL IS EXISTENCE..
    ....FINALLY, THE DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLEANING UP THE ROTTEN SPOTS OF SOCIEITY IN ORDER TO CREATE A SAFE AND SANER ENVIRONMENT FOR SCIENTOLOGY EXPANSION AND FOR ALL MANKIND.
    ..ITS VALUABLE FINAL PRODUCT IS: HANDLED SITUATIONS WHICH RESULT IN THE TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF SCIENTOLOGY AND ITS FOUNDER THROUGHOUT THE AREA. "

This is another
    http://www.reconnect.org/mott0235.htm
    FLAG ORDER 1890

26 MARCH 1969

CONFIDENTIAL

ZONES OF ACTION

We are now operating in three zones of action.

1) To boom Scientology wherever possible. Some major points are to capture medical interest, to capture students interest with a book or study, to put in an ECAOs, to keep bad ethics and false reports out of orgs, etc.

2) To invade the territory of Smersh, run it better, make tons of money in it, to purify the mental health field. Part of this is redefining Quackery (which they haven't defined) as "The action of selling service and refusing refund of the fee if the customer isn't satisfied and demanding it be stamped out, by getting medical equipment, drug and construction companies on our side and push these actions, by giving real service, by stamping out death camps, by grabbing huge contributions and appropriations all as Mental Health not Scn. if these Smersh nuts run it all, we can boom it.

3) Contact and make friends with and organize all minority groups until we have the biggest group on the planet. By cheering them up in their defense and attack actions, organizing and International Minority Group organization, feeding them Gung Ho and PRO policies, making friends with even the biggest enemies of the West, we will be able to avert Fascism now taking over in the West.

These are the major targets. If what we are doing does not add up to making our SO a good primary nucleaus [sic] and the three targets above then it is an unnecessary action.

This is a 3 pronged all out attack, carefully studied out as the important zones to give us final victory.

L. RON HUBBARD
    COMMODORE

LRH/jk/at/mb

8. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Supa - great to see you back here.:wave:

Cult's been trying to infiltrate RFS for years - everytime there's a bushfire emergency, the Vulture Minions head off to do assists etc. for the photo opportunity.:duh:

Goes down like a lead balloon.:roflmao:

I remember this stuff happening pre-2000 when I was still on staff.:omg:

But the cult persist where lesser (ie smarter, non-cultified) peeps would realize how stupid they are and look.:yes:

9. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

That's not true. They don't see themselves as slaves. They very well might be brainwashed drones, but they see themselves as free people working toward a goal of saving us all. The fact that they are so FAIL and they are such losers is no reason not to respect them for trying.

10. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

By Jove, you're right! Thank you $cientology for trying so hard. Your sneaky sociopathic backstabbing lies are so worthy of respect. Come on now, everyone sing Can We Ever Be Friends. Boots in the sky!

:no:

11. Panda Termint

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  12. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

A few years ago I went to Oz, and my girl drove me past the Org in Sydney, and we saw 4 SO people outside in black smoking cigarettes. Across the street were twice as many anons and one was wearing a gas mask, like in your avatar. Yes, I have photos! :) Was that you?

13. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

When was that? And post photos please.

14. Panda Termint

Yep. That would've been Supa. :)

15. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This was my only time going by. First I thought: LOL it's on this tiny street, and in a place where there's virtually zero foot-traffic. And I snapped this shot. But as we got in front of the building, we saw maybe 8 or so Anons, and since I missed the time to get a photo, I shouted: Woo Hoo! Yep, that was me! December, 2010.

Edit: photo is not uploading. Will keep trying.

Cult in Oz 1.jpg

There! You can see the few SO smokers on the left, and the Anons were right across the street, but since there's an open area that goes back from the street right there, they are not seen in the photo.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  16. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

That looks like Fatman in the blue shirt (might be Carla) and Barbie in the black ninja outfit.

17. Panda Termint

Fun times, right? :)

18. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

Don't forget the link between firemen and rescue workers and the good old Purif.

If they can sell programs that include the Purif the dollars start rolling in the direction of various numbered bank accounts.

I haven't been keeping track but they pulled this trick several times now, in New York and probably Colombia and somewhere else but I forget.

19. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

You're right, that person on the left does not look like one of the Sea Org smokers, but a ninja.

20. supafreak

Might have been. I used to wear my husband's gas mask sometimes. For the most part, I stuck to my Fawkes mask and carried my Marcab Confederacy flag.

20957_297127613226_2790337_n.jpg