Scientology Vulture Ministers are scamming at Grenfell Tower

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by Freeminds, Jun 19, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

You have probably heard about the tragic high-rise fire in London.

I’ve been watching and waiting... and sure enough, the vultures have descended. Woo-woo touch assists targeting vulnerable people, just like after 9-11.

The Daily Mail have the story. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4617900/Scientologists-set-tent-outside-Grenfell-Tower.html

Unimpressed populace is unimpressed.

Comments are open, and even if you don't want to register, you can vote up/down on the existing comments.

Please.

2. It really bothers me they are "holding" donations of clothing and toys until people are in permanent housing. When my brothers house burned down they needed clothes THEN and toys for the kids to keep their mind off what was lost. They would sit in the hotel and play Monopoly and Scrabble, Tripoly and Yatzee and once they moved into a new house they missed game nights and so they started doing it again. Even when the kids were in high school they still participated and brought their friends over to play. So holding things back until "they" feel its appropriate is bullshit. I wonder if they root thru the clothes for themselves too.

3. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology - a very precise science of disaster Capitalism

It does not take long to see that Scientology does NOTHING for anyone in these disasters ... the members pay to get themselves to the disaster....pay for everything including the yellow Volunteer Minister T-Shirt - and Scientology takes all of the credit.

The only thing Scientology does is send the "GOLD" hotties to the disaster to FILM the "volunteer's" :whistling: so they can show the Whales at the next propaganda video Event - where they turn up the A/C so it is very cold (to keep you awake) and go on and on for 3 hours on how the fake Scientology VM's are saving the planet...ALL LIES!

Did anyone else notice this when they were in the cult?

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I'm looking for any former VM, CCHR and other front group staff or volunteers. Please message me. Too few exes speak up on these other groups besides Narconon.

Back in 2006, Hartley Patterson wisely archived for us the BBC5Live Julian Worricker show where Elodie Harper (undercover journalist) and another journalist went undercover to three meetings of CCHR in London. They watched videos and it was clear to them that Scientologists believed that mental illness didn't exist but was invented by psychiatrists.

[..] Elodie began with a brief description of Scientology, including the incorrect suggestion that it wasn't a Church (she meant it wasn't a charity) in the UK.
    Elodie and another journalist went undercover to three meetings of CCHR in London. They watched videos and it was clear to them that Scientologists believed that mental illness didn't exist but was invented by psychiatrists.
    She played a taped extract that had general agreement at a meeting that VMs went out after the London bombings and tried to keep people away from psychs. Paul Fletcher was present at the meetings." [..]

See the transcript of this Julian Worricker report titled:

BBC Radio report on Volunteer Ministers, 2 July 2006 http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_23.htm
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?44027-Escape-needs-help

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Bryan Seymour has done a great interview on mainstream Australian TV and talks about the "Volunteer Ministers" at Grenfell Tower, Leah Remini's show and how the Athena School in Sydney is being funded by taxpayer money. Go Bryan!

Exposing the dark abuses of the church of Scientology
    The Morning Show Published June 21st, 10:25 am

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning...rk-abuses-of-the-church-of-scientology/#page1

6. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Everyone should see this (it will infuriate but it contains red hot information about the use of tax payers money).

Bryan Seymour rocks!

:clap: