Scientologys Human Chain in Hollywood

Discussion in 'North America' started by Free to shine, Jun 9, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This is a cross post from OCMB:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=328123#328123
    ---------------------------------

Tonight Scientology had their "FLAG WORLD TOUR"...so of course we (SPs, Critics and Anonymous) decided to picket there.

It was at the Kodak center on Hollywood and Highland. If you're not familiar with this, it's huge, has 5 stories, and many entrances to it.

So we began picketing outside the main parking entrance. Many Scios drove in, and either frowned, did the phony laugh, or flipped off Anonymous. It was a riot. Finally, I got a call from Roan, a critic from OCMB, and he said, "Look WAY up". I did..............and there he was, up on the 4th story walk way, waiving. He had told me, "We're not allowed on the 5th floor, but there's tons of security here.

Curious---I headed up there. I Had my little stop sign Picket Sign saying, "$CIENTOLOGY: STOP THE ABUSE and $CIENTOLOGY STOP HURTING FAMILIES

Because I was going into a public/private area, I held my sign down, with the sayings upside down. (I know from the past, people actually often look at your sign more if it's upside down, anyways )

Ok, so I find the escalator going UP to THE event...........so I stand there, figuring, "Maybe I'll see a few of my old friends".

OH MY GAWD! You'll see, Roan took videos and photos of it, but truly it was AMAZING to see.

First this skinny lady stood infront of me, and knowing OSA, I realized quickly her intention was to block my sign. So I held it to the right of her. She moved right. Left---she moved left. Then more came, and more and finally there was a "Human Chain" of about 10 "OTs".

Now get, I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! So I start saying, "What you are doing here tonight is WHY I LEFT SCIENTOLOGY".

"Is this *honestly* what you got into Scientology to do---block people?"

and my favorite:

"IF there was no abuse in Scientology, you wouldn't have to block my sign, would you?"

This went on for at least a half hour, if not an hour. Finally I moved right next to the escalator, and then there was no way they could block me. One fat guy tried to, and I moved one more foot to the right, knowing if he did---as it was an escalator---he'd be going UP. So I just said, quietly:
    YOU FAIL DOOD!

ROAN continued to laugh, and film, which should be great.

A few notable Scios I saw were Henning Helt and his wife, Mary. (He's one of the 11 that went to jail, years ago)One of the top FSMs and his wife, who said "HI" to me. A few of the auditors I knew....one who literally tripped on the escalator when he saw me with my picket sign. Many others who recognized me, and a few who said, "Hey hi". You could see OSA rush over to "handle them". Soooooooooooo sick, truly.

Finally, after 8 pm, we figured the event started, so after a brief talk with security----we joined the other Anons, downstairs. Oh, and one of the security came up to me and said, "Hey! I know you from Youtube and shook my hand. COOL, EH?

We talked, and then decided to head to Mel's Diner for dinner. We sat in the back, in a totally different room, and were able to pull some shade, so we were blocked off from any Scios sneaking in. (Man these people are WEIRD!)

As always, it was just a delight to sit with all the people and chat about real life, our lives, and what all went down tonight, too. Tasty food, deliciously lovely night............and thanks to ALL. I loved it!

My best to all,

Magoo~~~

[​IMG]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g5YjFMYDmIg

2. Free to shine

This is hysterical! (Sadly though.)
    Thanks Roan and Tory! :happydance:

[​IMG]

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

That is HILARIOUS!

I wonder why Tory isn't holding the sign up, showing over their heads. That's what the pole on a sign is for, so the sign sticks up over heads and shoulders without your arm going numb from holding it up without respite.

Paul

4. Free to shine

This is what Tory says later on the above thread:

"Ok, here are a few points: I didn't hold my sign up because having worked with OSA, *I* know the extent they will go to try to get an "SP" kicked out of any space, and one is holding your sign UP. (It's basically "Private property"---and they're paying big bucks, so IF I'd held it UP, they could have insisted security 'handle' me.
    As it was, there was NOTHING they could do, I got to stay with my sign, and as I've said already, people look more at an upside down sign, (esp. Scios) than one standing up. )"

5. Dulloldfart

Thanks FTS. :)

Paul

6. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

That and the fact that she seems to be the only one enjoying themselves.
    :p

7. Free to shine

Dontcha love her wicked grin? :D

8. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

And not a dirty grey rag in sight!

9. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

It took so many people to stop you getting into a lift? And they still failed?

I guess they'll be swelling the ranks of the RPF.
    Hey! That almost rhymes with RPX!

10. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

How Pathetic!!!!

What IS the purpose of blocking the sign?

So what if someone read it?

I thought Scinos were able to CONFRONT and SHATTER Suppression, or at least confront a different viewpoint.

How truly sad!

11. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

12. Dulloldfart

That's great. The woman on the left looks like someone who sec-checked me a bunch in ITO after I sent up a long "out-tech" report to RTC around 1990. EU woman. I forget her name.

But one thing that's interesting--do you see how every single one of them (except Tory) is "being elsewhere"?

Paul

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

"These beings. These mighty, mighty beings..."

:hysterical:

14. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I think they are all Senior Qual and Senior HCO from CLO WUS. Sorry for the abbreviations. Basically the guys in charge of ethics and correction middle management level in LA.

I see Richard Valle, Kenny Davies, Kay Rowe and Margaret Harder (may have different last name since her husband Tim got declared in mid 90's).

15. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Well Kaye Rowe is a mighty being.

A mighty, mighty being indeed.

16. Dulloldfart

Neither of the non-Kay Rowe women look like the Margaret Harder I remember from Bridge in the early 90s. Did she morph into the short fat one or the taller grey-haired one?

Paul

17. Dulloldfart

(duplicate post)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  18. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:omg: This is truly unbelievable! What a bunch of tossers! They look so robotic and so unhappy too!! I am in shock actually by this, this is so ridiculous in the extreme, have they not heard of the internet? Do they really think that blocking one sign is going to make such a huge difference to their 'stats'?? Oh this beggars belief, I've seen it all now. How stupid they look, this is according to them a 'church', well you could blow me down with a feather!! :omg: This, is the 'church' of $cientology, in ALL of it's glory. :yes:

19. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Seriously though, is this not intimidation? Surely one is allowed to protest, is there no laws on freedom of speech? It's disgusting in the extreme. Tory is so brave to put up with that, one can only imagine the 'vibes'.:no: :no:

20. grundy

grundy Gold Meritorious Patron

Dont you know that you cant be a protester and spread the truth? (Unless you are protesting psychs of course.)

HEY has anyone ever thought of protesting the protesters as a psych convention??

Just a thought