What's new

Sea Arrrgh Protest EUROPE 14 June 2008

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
LONDON pics:

http://flickr.com/photos/defunctphotography/sets/72157605618798117/

http://flickr.com/photos/superanon/sets/72157605607528368/show/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: http://forums.enturbulation.org/128-europe/london-18342/6/

Arrrgh!!

The first two halves (Queen Victoria Street in the morning and Tottenham
Court Rd in the afternoon) went very smoothly indeed.

Absolutely minimal clam presence. At QVS, there were rumours about two or
three clams entering the huge building. At TCR, there was the DSA, sitting
on a chair (hidden from view) advising the rent-a-guard who to let in. One
other clamette was spotted, but it was a fleeting glimpse and coul just as
well have been the DSA in bad light.

No other clams showed! I would like to think that the criminal organisation
known as the "church" <spit> of $cientolpogy is being smart (and ignoring
the prtests), but this could just as well mean that they only have one
plan, an dthey're going to use it in the US - so take care, US Anons!

The hordes of Anon were perhaps down in numbers (say, to 400 from 500), but
still took up a huge amount of space (we had to be on the pavement at TCR,
so sw stretched for the whole block across the street from te bOrg, and
most of the street corners around.

Massive is an understatement.

More and more old-time ex-members are coming out and tellking their
(horror-)stories and more and more are getting interviewed. This ids a good
thing, and it can be attributed directy to Anonymous.

Hat off to you, Anonymous, and best luck with the third half of the demo...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent pics: http://flickr.com/photos/defunctphotography/sets/72157605618798117/

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
EDINBURGH
http://forums.enturbulation.org/128-europe/edinburgh-uk-18454/
--------------------------------------------------------------
I personally reckon it went ok today, despite the problems with permits and police. Could have been much worse. Instead there were signs, leaflets, curious tourists and locals, dancing, an accordion-player, pirates, a longcat of much longness and a nice big banner.
And despite not getting Hunter Square (the usual place) this time, we were eventually allowed (after much negotiation) to be just on the other side of the Tron Kirk (mere metres away). If anything, Anons were a lot more visible to passers-by than the Sci exhibition, and a lot more cheerful-looking.

http://picasaweb.google.com/OpThetXVI/SeaArrrrgh

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
BRIGHTON, UK

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm272/Anonymous_H/Operation Sea ARRRGH/

Brighton, UK http://forums.enturbulation.org/128-europe/brighton-uk-18419/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange interaction with a group of young girls.Who were asking why we were doing what we were doing,was it just for fun,could I show them my face,etc.Gave one of them a leaflet and told her to look online and her friend said "Rip it up,Rip it up".She did screw it up.We later saw one of them go into the org.Sad.
An overweight Scientologist with only a few teeth told me that I hadn't read any books about Scientology,I told him I'd read the OT levels,he said that I didn't understand them.
He asked if I we were from Brighton University and who was paying us.He also said "Where do you live?",I told him we were from outer space.
Public seemed to love the pirate theme and chicken man of course.
Met a lady who wants to join us and a woman who's brother had been in the Sea Org (he's now out)She hates CoS and was very happy to see us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video clips: http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm272/Anonymous_H/Operation Sea ARRRGH/Videos/

Pixie

Crusader
LONDON

Anonymous Protests Scientology - London - June 14th '08
Love it! Go Anonymous, excellent video. :happydance: :anon: :rickroll: :guyfawkes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBC7hn8Bsz4

Wow!! This made me cry buckets.. :bigcry: :bigcry: How fantastic is this!! I was just saying to Zinj on the chat line last night (he had a link of a photo outside TCR) that had I witnessed anything like that when I first walked into the org I'd have undoubtedly questioned what the hell was going on and of course with a clearer head at that time, questioned both sides. This would have saved me twenty years of pain. I wish with all my heart I could have been there, you guys are just awsome, excellent video as always. Loved it, really loved it.. :bigcry: :happydance: :happydance:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Wow, Wow, FANTASIC, would love to have been there. THANK YOU to all involved. MAJOR WIN for Anonymous, you'll go down in History, as being very brave souls. Lots of people there too. Cant express in words how I feel, but you have certaintly made my day. THANKS AGAIN.xxxx

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
London Epic Win For Anonymous

The day for me starts at TCR as i can't get to London in time for QVS(one day).
As usual Anonymous delivers.An incredible array of pirate costumes greeted me as i arrived,fun, frolics and caek were had by all.

Unfortunately we were caged in and handing out leaflets was proving to be a difficult job.One of my fave SPs and i set off up TCR to hand out flyers to the public. This proved to be an enormous success,along the way we chatted to a few public ,again this proved to be both enlightening and encouraging as most people are aware and against Co$.A big Thank you to Tsar von Humbug of OCMB for use of his/her flyer. Also Thank you to the person who did the "What kind of Church has its own Navy". Fantastic flyer, though costly to produce as uses too much ink.Very impressive flyer though.

One person i spoke to brings it home as to why we protest. The person wishes to remain anonymous.Their story is of a family member who having been ripped off of their money,tragically committed suicide.This is all too common in $cientology and is why $cientology needs to be taken to task.Shame on you $cientology,STOP hurting people and messing with their lives.

Another person was given a Dianetics video to watch and then was plagued by phone calls to come in and partake of more $cientology.Yet again this person was caught at a vulnerable time in their lives. $hame on you $cientology.The person never did watch the video.We had a good laugh at the fact that this person is now classed as one of the 10 million $cientologists.

Met up with some very Special People(SPs) and Thank YOU for some Hugs and love when it was most needed.

Missed most of the main protest, due to flyering but the public were both amazed and very thankful for what Anonymous are doing.Was sitting by myself in a side street and got my very own honk for being in my Sea Org uniform,some people came and asked about the uniform,having run out of flyers told them to google Anonymous. They were impressed. Went on to have a drink with some of the OG,thank you guys for listening and being supportive of my some of my story of life in the Sea Org.Even met Terril Park, nice to have met you even though we have very different views.Always good to be able to put a real face to a message board.

Was going to go home at this point but got talked into joining the party in Hyde Park,felt ancient compared to all the youngsters there. However couldn't have been made to feel more welcome.What a wonderful group of young people you all are.Had a dance with a very swash buckling pirate, Thank you kind Sir.

More hugs and a chance to tell more of my life in the Sea Org.Was raided by the Police,but i am sure they could see it was just a group of young people having a good time:party:

Time to head for home and another exkid helped me find my way on the underground, Thank you.Having been awake for some 36 hours by this point, slept all the way home and was awakened by a kind man at my stop.The taxi driver remembered me from a previous protest and congratulated us all on a magnificent effort on bringing public awareness on the abuses committed by $cientology, especially when he realised everyone used their own money and efforts to enlighten the public.ie; No one is paying us to do it.

This is far longer than i intended and i just want to end with how incredible i think the Anonymous protest is.I am completely humbled by the courage,love, and integrity shown by the young people of today.These so called"cyber terrorists"($cientologys words) are the children of the future and have shown far more truth in 6 months than $cientology has in its 50+ years of trying to
"clear the Planet".

Love and Hugs to you all.
Love
Sharone:thumbsup: :biglove:

Pixie

Crusader
Tamasin-sp that was a wonderfully informative and heartfelt account of your day at the protest. Wow, it just brings tears to my eyes. Yes, the message is getting through! Love and hugs to you too!! X

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
FTS and Pixie,
Thank you.:)

Always yelling for you FTS, and every ex that can't speak out and will continue to do so for as long as it takes.

Two things i forgot; On the way to Hyde Park did a rick roll on the underground,went down well with both staff and public.2008 has to be the most rick rolled year in history.:dancer:

Spoke to another taxi driver who ferries people to and fro from Narconon.Hope to find out more in the near future.The word is definitely getting out there.And the word is Anonymous.:happydance:
Love
Sharone

Terril park

Sponsor
.Even met Terril Park, nice to have met you even though we have very different views.Always good to be able to put a real face to a message board.

Lovely to have met you and James also. :)

Look forward to the day you post pics of yourself in "SO uniform".:)

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Sharone - great Sea org uniform! Great to see you again.

We're building up a good close network of exes now. Snuffy was there looking cool as usual!

Plenty of people were interested in the National Minimum Wage campaign and the Data Protection Campaign! :thumbsup:

I missed meeting Terril, but Mrs A noticed him! I hope to say hi to you next time Terril.

The protest day is so hectic and it's not possible to talk to everyone and the masks make talking so difficult. At one time Mrs A and I were talking to a lady who studies various cults and my voice completely disappeared from all the shouting through the mask.

Talked to a girl just out and her Aunt. It is so wierd these days that when people leave they can just literally walk across the road and join the other side!:yes: Her parents and brother are still in and my heart felt for her when she described their disconnection. She's still practically a baby having been recriuted for staff when she was only 15. At least her Aunt is able to help her! She said that QVS has less than 20 students in the courseroom, which is no more than London had 40 years ago! QVS is a huge empty building! :roflmao:

No body routers and leafleters outside TCR this time, sort of missed them, nobody to yell "cult" at! Smiling stalking OSA lady was tucked away inside, no snooping, stalking photo taking this time.

Mrs A and I and my talking parrot paraded down the org side of TCR several times and tried to peek in past the burley security guard, but there was nothing to see except bookcases of DMSMH that had been set up to screen the reception desk.

Hartley voiced the opinion that maybe they were running an operation that if the staff weren't there to see us then as far as they were concerned we didn't exist! I wondered if the previous OSA goons had been RPFed because they had failed to stop us from coming back again and again! :hysterical:

I missed pink-faced PTS lady and I'm worried she has caved in after looking at all us SPs for month after month. It was like old friends were absent from the demo, they have become so familiar to us from previous pickets.

Then passing Goodge Street station we saw one of the body routers from previous months! He was lurking between the tube station and the Org looking across at the protestors. Previous months he had avoided looking at us, but today he looked like he was off-duty and had come along to look at the protestors. "Let's go and have a chat with him", Mrs A suggested and so we two pirates approached what seemed like a familiar old friend. He had his back to us while he was clocking the protestors across the road. "Are you not leafleting this month?" I asked in my best friendly voice. He turned to us and looked in absolute terror at the two of us terrible SPs, just a foot away from him.

We will never forget the look of fear and confusion on his face! It was shocking to see. He sort of trembled and looked away, shakng his head in terror and he scurried away, too frightened to look at us or talk to us.

He headed past the org to the corner and stood again to watch the protestors across the road who were rickrolling and dancing. Mrs A and I danced our way down past the Org. "Don't go near him this time" I said because we didn't want to give him an excuse to say we were harrassing him, so we merrily danced past him and again when he saw we two evil SPs he looked away in panic and scurried away again.

So sad. We would have loved to talk to him, to find out what he thought about us and to see if we could, achieve some understanding. But the poor confused Scientologist was unable to communicate. I hope he blows soon and finds his freedom.

So yes another great day of meeting friends and missing those few dear brainwashed friends who were kept away from the evil terrorists.

Rickrolling the tube train was again a highlight and my parrot merrily danced on his perch as we sang in the carriage! :D

Next week it is Plymouth - "Yo ho ho, the cult must go!"

Last edited:

Pixie

Crusader
Wow Asagai!! Thanks so much for that brilliant account, I would so so have loved to have been there!! Perhaps next year.. hopefully, I'm going to try to do my best to get over there to London! You and Mrs Asagai did a great job, and next week Plymouth?! Oh you are so lucky!! Looking forward to your next account, and yes, I do hope that guy blows, god help him, and god knows what they told him about the evil sp's, well of course we do know what he's been told but you know yourself, they make it up as they go along! One can only hope. There was no one outside TCR because they have such little staff left in there I guess.. I hope! Good one and well done to you both.. :)