Sea Org music group on Britain's Got alent

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by johnAnchovie, Apr 28, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. johnAnchovie

johnAnchovie Still raging

Cross posting this from WhyWeProtest.

This is a big show in England controlled by that odd creature (I Hate and like him) The Jives are the only credible front the cult has left, so it would be worth promoting here and in other places that while they are good musicians, and are a tight group if you like that kind of manic OTT kind of Jive thing, but don't loose sight of the fact that their purpose is only to both recruit and to PR for the cult.

here is a picture of one of them committing a sexual assault on an electric piano:

[​IMG]

Jive Aces will be on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012 - @8:30pm GMT on ITV1

I won't be around to laugh, but if any of you guys could get it rolling on Youtubes so we can piggey back on BGT's massive appeal online and get the message out on this front-group, that would be great.

Just got alerted to it by text - 0044 7868 653266 <-- feel free to get in comm with their PR

Slapp

2. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

Originally posted by john anchovie:

Have just phoned this number twice, got the same recorded message " No Routes found", voice sounded American. Any ideas?

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

00 is the US code for international.
    44 is the UK country code.

So that number is the number you would dial from the US. It's a mobile number, by the way.

To call it from the UK, just dial 7868 653266, or maybe 07868 653266. (Shows how often I call mobiles!)

Paul

4. Sharone Stainforth

Thank you Paul,

That number puts you directly in contact with the Jive Aces.

Told him I'd met him in Hastings once before, got a bit concerned when I told him I knew he was part of the Sea Org. Couldn't understand how I knew and wondered if he'd text me earlier, as he's busy texting round people to let them know about the show.Anyway, I told him who I was, he couldn't get off the phone quick enough.

Told me to enjoy the show. Which I will, next stop, PR for the show.

5. Dulloldfart

Sorry, the US international prefix is 011. 00 is the UK one.

Paul

6. Sharone Stainforth

If you live in Britain and want to talk to a Jive Ace band member, the number to call is 07868 653266.

Better yet you can contact Britain's got Talent at ITV on this number Mon-Fri, 9-5:30 on 0844 88 14150 or alternatively e-mail them on viewerservices@itv.com.

7. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

I like their bright yellow outfits, like hazmat suits. Then again, what materials could be more hazardous than Hubbardspew?

Putting the 'group' in 'Scientology Front Group'.
    [​IMG]

BTW, does anybody else remember a picket of the 'Martian Embassy' on Tottenham Court Road, where some Jive Aces postcards were in evidence?

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

They performed in Las Vegas earlier this month:

[video=youtube;LC_nn_OkaTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_nn_OkaTQ[/video]

http://twitter.com/#!/jeannebrei

9. Man de la Mancha

Man de la Mancha Patron with Honors

Not bad. Certainly better than "Road to Freedom".

10. Dulloldfart

How did they do? Anyone catch the show?

Paul

11. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

They did pretty well. Performed “I Wan’na Be Like You” from the Jungle Book (1967). Simon Cowell said, “I thought that was absolutely brilliant.”

They got 3 thumbs up from the judges and progressed to the next round.

Actually, I have always thought that the Jive Aces were one of the very best things about Scientology in the UK. They are a great bunch of lads.

It’s just a pity that they are so deluded.

Didn’t hear any mention of Scientology though. I expect that the cult will milk this for all it’s worth and crow about how Scientology made all this possible. This will, of course generate adverse publicity and they will probably get booed off stage next time…

Axiom142

12. solo

solo Patron with Honors

Let's hope they get booted off for trying to recruit some of the 11 year old contestants for the SO, or selling Dianetics books to the people who failed the auditions (Scientology can handle that, etc).....

Let's face it, they're only there to promote Scientology, so they'll be doing something of the kind.

Solo

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

They remind me of someone whose most blissful experience is having a floating Tone Arm after a long Security Check. Quintessential smooth ball bearings.

Has anyone ever tried to talk to them about Scientology? Maybe my impression of them is wrong. Geez, I hope it is.

14. Sharone Stainforth

Let's face it, the kids stole the show! 100%

Molly and Malakai were the winners and the young dance troupes put ' Writers of the Future' to shame.

It's all a gimmick anyway.

15. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Nope. I couldn't get paid enough to watch BGT. :puke2:

16. Sharone Stainforth

Earlier on today I came across a story in the Express about John Fordham of the Jive Aces, says he was doing this for his Dad, a policeman who got stabbed, Scientology helped him to come to terms with his death, apparently.

May sound harsh, but nothing quite like Scientology playing on the heart strings of others vulnerabilities in order to achieve recognition.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  17. Sharone Stainforth

I attempted to talk to them in Hastings when they were doing an outside gig in the middle of town.. They were doing their 'say no to drugs' campaign, for Narconon ,St. Leonards. I had quite a long conversation with one of them, he basically did not want to hear anything I had to say. He was polite enough and admitted to being a scientologist, but could not believe anything I said because as he kept saying "that is not my experience", I find a lot of scientologists say that when they don't want to answer questions.My parting shot to him was "so what's true for you is true for you", he replied "Exactly!"

Funnily enough their woman on a stand handing out Narconon booklets tried to deny they were scientologists, she was quite adamant at first that they had nothing to do with scientology what so ever, by the time I ran my schpeel, she admitted she had been a scientologist for twenty two years and started defending it. What I thought was quite telling was none of them had ever met me before and thought I was just another member of the unsuspecting public, when it became apparent that I wasn't that was when she changed tactics.

Easy to see how the unsuspecting public can get drawn in, when they are blatantly lied to from the get go.

Yesterday when I spoke to whichever Jive Ace i spoke to, he was quite happy to talk to me all the while we discussed the show, then I mentioned 'Sea Org'. He clammed up.

18. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

They aren't actually Sea Org, are they?

19. Dulloldfart

Yes, they are.

Paul

20. Sharone Stainforth

Yes they are.JB Trendy who used to post here was once a Jive Ace, and said they were in the sea org.