Secret History of David Miscavige

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by MostlyLurker, Aug 13, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

Here we have another great article from the website http://www.scientology-cult.com

* "we had a breach of security with some staff going to the press" - He is probably referring to Michael and Kima Douglas

** Gale Irwin appeared shortly on ESMB some time ago. I wish she could comment on that article and add more details.

*** "DM announced that Gale was removed for false reporting to LRH" That confirms what David Mayo said in 1983:

2. mountainpeak

mountainpeak Patron

Fascinating.

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Reads like truth to me. :yes:

4. Div6

Div6 Crusader

David Miscavige *IS* Crazy.
    Hates women too.

5. Tim Skog

Tim Skog Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, it certainly does. I am curious to see if anyone tries to pooh pooh this account of DM here in this thread, you know, claiming that it is just more sniping from the grassy knoll of internet.

Thanks for posting this Mostly Lurker.

6. everfree

everfree Patron Meritorious

An interesting account, thanks.

7. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

This stuff needs to be promoted. How Miscavige came to power needs to be understood by fence-sitters and exes. I've never really fully understood it, and this goes a long way towards establishing it better. It still boggles me that he was able to seize control of the Church, despite it being specifically outfitted to PREVENT infiltration.

"Power is Assumed", indeed. I had a similar realization during my coma, but for whatever reason, didn't go bonkers about it.

8. Div6

Div6 Crusader

It fits the pattern.

LRH had a huge "ascension experience" on Nitrous Oxide....claimed it to be the inspiration for "Excalibur" and later Dns and Scn.

DM has an asthma attack, similar kind of power trip. Hey, mebbe we've put our finger on 'the secret'!

9. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Definitely has a ring of truth in it. I always wondered where this “external influences” came from. It was used to start a few witch hunts at LA Day and frankly as soon as I heard I knew it was BS and immediately wondered who had thought that line up. Now I know and I am so not surprised.

10. How can anyone say that Miscavige is not the model leader for Scientology?

He is the perfect Ronbot, without the dehabilitating drug addiction

11. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

It's the lack of drug addiction that ruins him, in my view.

I think it would be a good idea for everyone at RTC to drop some acid and hang out at a Dead show.

12. It would certainly be a start

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Many of the oldies probably did at one time.

Paul

14. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

He's an arrogant and disgusting crazy little man. I followed some of the links in the OP and was reminded of the despicable acts committed against David (Mayo) and his wife.

15. Paul, :lol:

16. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Definitely makes sense of the senseless action that have happened in scilonland.:coolwink:

Wonder how the cancerous little gnome is going to react to this revelation?:D

17. Does it really even matter? Scientology know how to turn off objective and rational thought at the drop of a hat, when it comes to defending Scientology, without this quality it would be impossible to buy into Scientology. Everyone knows Hubbard extensively lied about his past and took credit for other people work, yet there are Ronbots still making excuses and minimizing the significance of his compulsive lying every day on this message board.

18. NeXTep

NeXTep Patron with Honors

Scientology was never designed to outlive its founder.

Have you ever heard Hubbard talk about succession?

In fact I am surprised that DM managed to keep it going for more than 20 years beyond Hubbard's death. Quite a feat I must admit and few if any would have volunteered for that job anyway. Only a cocky young man would have done so and how many of those where there around at that time? So he was at the right place in the right time so to say and it was the life experience he was aiming for.

Considering all possibilites I don't think that anyone else or a board of directors would have been able to avoid the unavoidable and stop the ship from sinking, in fact I believe it would've sunk earlier with anyone else at the helm. :yes:

Of course for those who have relatives inside this is not a big consolation. However everyone has his life's experiences to make and getting through a cult experience and come out unscathed is a major challenge and life consists of challenges otherwise it tends to get boring around here. :eyeroll:

19. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

True, but Hubbard on his bad days is what Miscavige is constantly.

Miscavige is a brutal usurper of power who lives in his own fantasyland.
    He may be a product of Hubbard's philosophy or he may not, but he is definitely a nasty small-minded individual and represents the absolute worst of Scientology. I doubt that if you or I had been in his position we would've taken the choices he took.

The vast majority of Scientologists I met in my thirty years "in" were good people. A lot of them were executives who were slowly twisted out of shape by an increasingly insane system. Most did good things when left alone to do them.

I'm personally glad that Miscavige is where he is as it means that the cult has zero chance of survival with him at the helm. If a more compassionate person, such as Greg Wilhere (who was the first CO AOSH ANZO) or David Mayo were leading the cult, the place would be in much better shape PR-wise and probably not as brutal a mind-warp but most of us would still be there wasting our lives chasing non-existent "Total Freedom." No thank you very much.

I like to think that personal attacks on Miscavige that are exposing HIS past for all to see will drive him further into psychosis and thus accelerate the inevitable implosion of the cult. That means my friends and many others still in will be freed of their own chains and thee and me can find something else on the Net to spend our idle hours discussing. So - yes, I do think it is important.:D

20. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

1. What of Davey's PTS rundown?

2. In my observation, this is true. Anyone who truly achieves a "condition" of power has assumed it--the quality of that Power depends on the motivation. Refer to point 1.