SECRETS: Scientology Confidential Files - From Clear to OT and the Infamous "L's"

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Out/Int, Jan 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

Scientology loves to $ell their $ecrets for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I like to give them away for free cuz I like to HELP!

Here is a great link - From CLEAR to ETERNITY. LOL

https://scicrit.wordpress.com/2015/...so-ashamed-of-that-it-tries-to-suppress-them/

Found this gem - GOALS / PROBLEMS / MASS BULL SHIT - I located on another site:

All of the BTs and clusters at Oat Tea 3 must be run through
    the R6 Implant (a GPM) in order to cause them to blow. At
    the level of NOTs, a valence shifting process is run on them
    telepathically. "Who are you? What are you?" til they
    cognite "I'm me!" and blow.

2. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: SECRETS: Scientology Confidential Files - From Clear to OT and the Infamous "L's

It seems only fair that your imaginary friend should have a mind of it's own.

3. GE cmdr

GE cmdr Patron with Honors

Re: SECRETS: Scientology Confidential Files - From Clear to OT and the Infamous "L's

No
    You just run them explosion to pilot, you dont run them through all of R6. On OT2/ clearing course you run the actual implants. But i always suspected that you might just have to run through the entire thing at some point on the bridge.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

The only general reality I accept with regard to Hubbard's implants is what he wrote or said in a lecture, not what happened ____ years ago and is available for inspection in someone's mind.

Paul