Senator Nick Xenophon wants Narconon shut down in Australia

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Free to shine, May 20, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This is a new article, May 19, 2017

Former 'students' claim core focus of Australian drug rehabilitation centre is converting addicts to Scientologists

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...addicts-to-scientologists#AYmOsbLrdY5vX6SW.99

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

I just love how the only NarCONon centre in Oz is so well-documented by the media in this country.:devil:

I guess the Board (5 OTVIIs or OTVIIIs) are having to use their personal (i.e. their own business's) money to keep this sorry excuse for a drug rehab afloat.:bigcry:

I doubt the Drunken Maggot would let them do the humane thing and declare the place bankrupt - I suspect that it's actually insolvent and to trade while insolvent is illegal in this country.:yes:

However, I guess they're getting "donations" to keep it afloat as it really is the last sizeable one left in ANZO.:omg:

The other one in Taiwan is piddly and not really worth keeping open either.:no:

And still NO NEWS on the splendiferous Ideal NarCONon languishing ignobly empty at Yarramalong - must go see how the disrepair is going over there some day. :roflmao:

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Go Nick!! Give the bastards a good shafting!

R

4. oldgregg13

oldgregg13 New Member

Hello all,
    pleasure to join this thread and actively add to a community of people who have endured, struggled and survived the church in Australia.
    I am deeply surprised with the church's conduct in Australia and it's history is one that raises many questions, would love to get in touch with people who have gotten out.

5. scooter

PM me:biggrin:

6. scooter

Same old same old.:yes:

Heard that yet again NarCONon in Oz is insolvent and not paying their staff - sound familiar?:duh:

Also very few new "students" appearing on site.:faceslap:

There was a mooted relocation to the "Ideal" NarCONon in Yarramalong (or maybe even the new sekrit place in the Southern Highlands of NSW) but that's fallen through apparently - hardly surprising.:clapping:

Website for the place in Victoria is still up but so's the one for NN Int.:roflmao:

Anyone wanna try calling them up and having a chat? They know my voice too well.:laugh: