What's new

Sham-wow - Classic OSA operation

Mystic

Crusader
Are each and every one of you opaque to what's going on in Scientology?

Mike Rinder (OSA) defected?

The former head of the RTC (for decades) defected? (Rathbun). ...and running an alternative SCN group now?

Your lack of interest in this tells me VOLUMES about y'all. When a so-called group does not evince enjoyment in what SHOULD BE "wins" for such a group....I then know everything I need to know.

You are not a "group".

You not only do not know WHO you are....you do not even know THAT you are.

Laughing at you from an OT8 perspective,

Sincere regards,

Me

Well, if you are "OT8", you are not yet anywhere near YOU. So all perspectives are cult-influenced. And lurk moar. These accusations you make were discussed when they happened.

And most of all: LEAVE THE CULT and you will eventually find you.

See ya!

I was hoping to find some kindred spirits here, but it seems as if most of you are NCGs or whining PTSes.

I'll look elsewhere.

I think the incipient rebellion within the existing COS is a better place to look for more effectives. My recruiting has been far more effective there, than with people who can't hack philosophical rigor.

I'll try and get the few who responded favorably a decent amnesty, "comes the revolution"..

You deserve it. Let's stay in touch! I did have a few delightful email exchanges.

It's just too difficult to gear down to the level of those who can't execute a simple auditing command. Most of you seem to be at the "What wall?" level.

Frankly, I find my contacts in the Florida Bureau of Investigation to be far more lucid and open-minded than almost ANY of you! The average professional WOG is at a far higher competency level. I've grown to respect the courage of law enforcement as they take on the well-financed Scientology PI machine.

See you up the line.....I'll be busy taking additional effective actions.

I had to give it a try, at least.

Sincere regards,

Me

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
And some how this guys believes he's achieved some sort of desirable state!?!
He's the complete opposite of everything I ever read as to what scn is supposed to accomplish.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :wave:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The EP?

And some how this guys believes he's achieved some sort of desirable state!?!
He's the complete opposite of everything I ever read as to what scn is supposed to accomplish.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :wave:

Obviously he has become a legend in his own mind! :whistling: The prophecy has been fulfilled...:ohmy: :duh:

EP

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
There is no way anyone who posts to a public forum can ascertain, from the writings of others posting on a public forum, if the person is a NCG or PTS, or for that matter, a "functioning psychotic", "pussywhipped", or an SP.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was hoping to find some kindred spirits here, but it seems as if most of you are NCGs or whining PTSes.

I'll look elsewhere.

I think the incipient rebellion within the existing COS is a better place to look for more effectives. My recruiting has been far more effective there, than with people who can't hack philosophical rigor.

I'll try and get the few who responded favorably a decent amnesty, "comes the revolution"..

You deserve it. Let's stay in touch! I did have a few delightful email exchanges.

It's just too difficult to gear down to the level of those who can't execute a simple auditing command. Most of you seem to be at the "What wall?" level.

Frankly, I find my contacts in the Florida Bureau of Investigation to be far more lucid and open-minded than almost ANY of you! The average professional WOG is at a far higher competency level. I've grown to respect the courage of law enforcement as they take on the well-financed Scientology PI machine.

See you up the line.....I'll be busy taking additional effective actions.

I had to give it a try, at least.

Sincere regards,

Me

This is just so typical of the reaction that I personally have got when confronting long-term Scientologists with the truth about their ‘religion’.

First, they try and dismiss what you are saying, and when you refuse to back down and it is obvious that they have no valid arguments to counter your arguments, it is as though a switch has been flicked and they launch into a tirade about how you are PTS, No Case Gain, Whinging, Out Ethics, not up to the level of facing reality, blah blah blah.

All of it without any factual basis and sounding very much the product of a brainwashed cultist who cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them. If I remember correctly, Feral got the same crap from Wendy Honnor when he dared to point out some home truths.

If the tech truly worked and these people were so much more sane and rational than us, why can’t they discuss things in a sane and rational way and put forward their arguments in a logical and coherent manner and grant others the ‘beingness’ to discover the truth for themselves and accept that not everyone will agree with them?

Instead, they demand that everyone thinks the way that they do and throw their toys out of the pram when things don’t go their way and launch verbal vitriol at those who dare to question them.

This was one of the main reasons that convinced me that Scientology didn’t work as claimed.

OT8-still-in, I look forward to seeing the results of your '"effective actions", and good luck with reforming the CoS, but personally I think it is an impossible task.

Axiom142

This is just so typical of the reaction that I personally have got when confronting long-term Scientologists with the truth about their ‘religion’.

First, they try and dismiss what you are saying, and when you refuse to back down and it is obvious that they have no valid arguments to counter your arguments, it is as though a switch has been flicked and they launch into a tirade about how you are PTS, No Case Gain, Whinging, Out Ethics, not up to the level of facing reality, blah blah blah.

All of it without any factual basis and sounding very much the product of a brainwashed cultist who cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them. If I remember correctly, Feral got the same crap from Wendy Honnor when he dared to point out some home truths.

If the tech truly worked and these people were so much more sane and rational than us, why can’t they discuss things in a sane and rational way and put forward their arguments in a logical and coherent manner and grant others the ‘beingness’ to discover the truth for themselves and accept that not everyone will agree with them?

Instead, they demand that everyone thinks the way that they do and throw their toys out of the pram when things don’t go their way and launch verbal vitriol at those who dare to question them.

This was one of the main reasons that convinced me that Scientology didn’t work as claimed.

OT8-still-in, I look forward to seeing the results of your '"effective actions", and good luck with reforming the CoS, but personally I think it is an impossible task.

Axiom142

I agree. My opinion is that sounding like a condescending pratt is a sad return on all that money and time finding out about space cooties and how to exorcise them.
Not only does it take an extreme level of brainwashing to
show such pathetic results after the highest level of the fabulous scientology tech, it also means that one has truly found out how to "operate" as a "Thetan" without using a (MEST) brain.:D

Feral

Rogue male
He may still be figuring things out. It can take a while to ditch the indoctrination. Maybe he's new at this.

Let's hope Fluff.

Ad hom is the standard recourse of a Scientologist when faced with uncomfortable realities.

In fact the PR series and especially the data on handling 'black PR' is wholly based on it.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Pretty much the *only* way a person on a message board can evaluate another poster is by his posts. Not to suggest that Scientology's 'categories' are worth shit, or that such evaluations can't be fraught with peril (g) but, that's the information we have to go on. It helps if the evaluator has wide experience, rational thought processes and a minimal 'axe to grind', but, hey, that's always a good thing :)

Zinj

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
And on the same theme; there's no way one should assume that a person posting with the User name "OT8-still-in" is actually an OT8 and/or still in.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
And on the same theme; there's no way one should assume that a person posting with the User name "OT8-still-in" is actually an OT8 and/or still in.

It is however enough to assume that the person posting *wants us to think* that he's OTVIII and 'still in', leading to evaluation of *why* he would want us to think that, whatever the truth of the matter.

Zinj