Ship of Shame on ACA tomorrow

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Free to shine, Jan 16, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Just caught a promo for this, "Ship of Shame" about how Aussies were lured to the ship and could not escape. It will be tomorrow night Aussie time, just getting a thread ready. :biggrin:

2. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

I assume you are referring to a certain Scientology cruise ship and not the partially submerged Italian cruise ship. :biggrin:

Thanks for the notification, I will certainly have the recorder ready and my finger on the upload trigger!

3. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Moar folks speaking out about being imprisoned on the DeathWinds and moar explosive revelations!!!!! :biggrin:

Moar allnighters fer OSAspawn of ANZO:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's soooooooo nice to be out of that toxic, insane cult and just watch the insanities from a safe distance - it's like watching an ants' nest that's been stirred up with a stick and you know the ants won't bite you, just the stick.:coolwink:

Life is good :yes:

4. Free to shine

Yes indeedy! :biggrin:
    Thanks!

5. Free to shine

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

7. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow! Brainwashing, mind control .... sounds mighty promising! :happydance:

8. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Ship of Shame on ACA

2 hours to showtime.

:drama:

9. I hope they talk about the blue asbestos, David Miscavige poisoning his highest paying customers...and loyal workers.

:drama:

10. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

After it airs, how long until someone can get it up on ESMB? :biggrin:

I would like to watch when I get up 5 hours from now.

11. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

I can try for youtube in 7 minutes.

Edit: Though I hasten to add, the scheduling is different where I live and ACA airs 30 mins later here :(

12. Free to shine

Synthia, Zhent will be working on it as I type.

It was an excellent segment that concentrates on being a prisoner on the Freewinds, though of course Virginia says "it's all lies". The presenter made a great comment on that! They even had a clip of Marty talking about passports being held ( and only that). It will be up soon I am sure.

Thanks to everyone featured, I'm not going to try and name names because it is too hot here and my brain is fried. :)

13. Free to shine

Yes, they mention asbestos!

14. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

15. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And Virginia's standard reply that they were all lying sounded a bit *cough* hollow.

16. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Sorry it took so long, the segment was longer then I expected so it has taken 14 minutes to get up :(

http://youtu.be/DWo_BNjT6EU

Great segment though, felt a little bit odd at times but a lot of quality stuff was included, all in all pretty comprehensive for 7 minutes! Interesting that they did re-enactments, I imagine the public would of thought it was a little over the top, but we know that there was no exaggeration required for the truth...

Virginia's response was so pathetic compared with the reports presented, and the throwback line by the announcer at the end of the segment dismissing Virginia was a fucking classic:

"Yeah, they don't look like they are lying to me either... :eyeroll:"

Has to been seen to be believed! :thumbsup:

Don't forget to visit the website:

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8404543/cruise-ship-was-a-prison

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  17. Lohan2008

A very well researched article, far above ACA's normal lack-luster efforts. :thumbsup:

Interesting that they actually put in re-enactments, they sure are brave for airing that. :thumbsup:

A definate "keeper" for the Exsmb files.

18. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Thank you Zhent!

A job well done, sir.

19. Lohan2008

Immigration and Customs Enforcement

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is headquartered in Washington, D.C.

To report suspicious activity, visit www.ice.gov/tips or call (866) 347-2423 (U.S., Mexico and Canada) or (802) 872-6199 (other countries across the globe).

For media inquiries about ICE activities, operations or policies, contact the ICE Office of Public Affairs at (202) 732-4242.

To contact ICE leadership, please write to
    Director John Morton
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    500 12th St., SW
    Washington, D.C. 20536

To contact DHS leadership, please write to
    Secretary Janet Napolitano
    Department of Homeland Security
    Washington, D.C. 20528

20. Very Well Done. and thank you Zhent! :biggrin: I waited up till the wee hours to see it...