Shooting at Scientology business in Denver

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by Tom of Helatrobus, Jan 1, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. AgentOfDave

AgentOfDave Patron

SNIP

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

In a way, I think it would be great if OSA agents had spirited him away. Then, the police and FBI could ransack every cult facility looking for him. Hundreds of armed federal agents raiding the Int Base would be a gratifying sight. :yes:

And then we could look forward to seeing various Scns being tried for obstructing justice / assisting an offender.

I find it rather unlikely that the police would allow their only suspect to just go walkabout. The most likely scenario is that he has been moved to another facility.

This has all the potential of being a major flap for the CoS. Not so much with the general public - one more homicide isn’t a big deal after all. But, if the details come out and it is as we suspect, and the Scn public get to hear about it, it is going to be very difficult to explain away. An OTVII murders someone and then tries to kill himself? Even the most dedicated are apt to go WTF?

Axiom142

3. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

He was solo auditing. the C/S called for R2-45. It just wasn't clear that he should practice on a doll first, so that he got it right. It was a failure in course supervision and training. He needs to go to cramming.

4. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

I suspect an MU on "doll body."

5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

That would create a potentially HUGE liability for Co$. Conspiracy to assist a suspected murderer escape? Everybody associated with it, all the way up to DM, would face criminal charges.

6. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, wouldn't that be GREAT!?

7. Enthetan

Thinking about it some more, I would not be surprised if they were stupid and arrogant enough to try it.

8. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Havn't they done it before?

9. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

This is an asserted fact. As such, it is fair to ask for documentation of what has been asserted.

So, docs, please ?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive

10. Kathy (ImOut)

Why does an opinion have to be documented? Can't someone just have a fucking opinion. Get out of the Scn think of everything has to be written.

11. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

An opinion about some fact or facts is an entirely different animal from an alleged fact asserted as being true.

The former requires no support, but the latter most definitely does according to any number of respected no-Scientology sources, starting with Carl Sagan and his famous Bullshit Detector Kit (see his famous article Science As A Candle In The Dark).

The poster I replied to asserted a fact, not a mere opinion. Therefore, I have the right to challenge the asserted fact by asking for documentation to support it.

Hell, anti-Co$ critics frequently do exactly the same (challenge asserted facts) here without you squawking about it at all, Kathy.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

12. Kathy (ImOut)

I pay little attention to some of the critics around here.

I didn't feel the poster you requested docs from was stating anything as a fact. Especially since the poster quoted my opinion before commenting.

Besides, the fews responses of yours that I do read, you are asking for docs.

13. thetanic

A friend of mine is a nurse who occasionally works trauma and intensive care shifts. She says it's also possible that he's still in and his status has been changed to "NO INFO," which would mean that not even Fowler's mother could get information about his condition.

She also says this is usually done when there's contentious issues that would affect the survival of the patient, e.g., a gang member who needs to be protected from other gang members.

Or an OT VII who's shot in the head and is trying not to be pestered by "handlers."

14. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Susan Meister comes to mind. Those interested can google it for themselves.

15. Enthetan

As far as Co$ hiding fugitives to evade arrest, there is one VERY documented instance involving Michael Meisner in Operation Snow White

16. thetanic

In Snow White, the fugitives they were trying to hide were staff attempting to be tried for org-run ops. I know of no case where they tried to hide public accused of a crime.

Latest Fowler update.

My guess is that this translates to: they either a) haven't processed all the necessary evidence yet; or b) they are having another crime lab look at it.