Simon Wiesenthal Center to honor Tom Cruise

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by Born in Big Blue, Mar 26, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:omg:, if there was ever a need for protesters, it is for this event!

2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

YES!!!

3. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

How come they have Jett Travolta on there :omg:

4. I plan on bringing a caravan of protesters from San Francisco myself.

5. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

This is actually a very subtle insult, but poor Tom hasn't figured it out: he's not getting the Homo Novisitarian Award.

6. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

"When history looks back," Wiesenthal explained, "I want people to know the Nazis weren’t able to kill millions of people and get away with it." His work stands as a reminder and a warning for future generations.

What utter Hyprocrisy, if Wiesenthal was alive he would be Bitch slapping whomever set this event up and sending TC to a penal colony to rehabilitate his hypnotised delusional state.. what the influence of positive suggestion can do..

7. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Best I knew TC was an actor. He makes movies.

Maybe I have been asleep but what humanitarian has he done?

OK, other than try to kill Hitler in a movie.

What am I missing here?

8. He's receiving the award for his "Religious Tolerance". He tolerates beatings and forced labor camps....Id say that's damn tolerant.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  9. I wonder if he will be taking Farrakan with him.

10. Jachs

Good stage for a MASS protest..

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Worldwide web and worldwide tweets?

12. Jachs

Worldwide web and worldwide tweets? You got me there..MOST PROBABALY:D

Did you hear Tom Cruise supports Gaddafi

I heard it somewhere, not saying its true, but Should we call the FBI and alert them like a Paranoid Cult leader or his groupies would.

if any Syrians want to find Protest Tom Cruise affiliation with Gaddafi go to the event above.

13. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

This is all going to be interesting as it rolls out. :yes:

How could the Wiesenthal Center honour a man who is best friends with a psuedo Nazi and who adheres to a paramilitaristic mind bending cult whose founder, if I'm not mistaken, has taken jabs at African Americans and other races and religions,, especially Christianity? :confused2:

I mean Jesus Christ, hubbard said he was Jesus Christ and that Jesus Christ (and Judaism?) were nothing more than electronic implants into the souls of trillion year old spirits he called satans, er, I mean 'thetans'. WTF? :confused2:

This is the silliest nonsense I have heard of in a long time. Time for a major letter writing campaign me thinks. Why wait for the event date to protest? A massive protest is still a good idea if Tom is still "honoured" THOUANDS of Anons, all with signs and reminders of the Reich of the past. :confused2:

14. Jachs

Simon Wiesenthal Center Website

Any Questions or Comments CONTACT Simon Wiesenthal Center

The Museum of Tolerance congratulates Dr. Maya Angelou, Congressman John Lewis and Sylvia Mendez for receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom in a ceremony at the White House.

These three great Americans have honored the Museum with contributions to our impactful exhibits: Dr. Angelou with Finding Our Families, Finding Ourselves;

Congressman Lewis with Ain’t You Gotta Right?;

and Ms. Mendez with Para Todos Los Niños: For All the Children, the story of her and her family’s 1946 challenge to school segregation in the Southern California city of Westminster and how it cleared the path to the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown v. Board of Education ruling.

15. AnonyMary

I could not find a thing about this 2011 event on their site but a google search of it produced 1) a suspicious to me link and 2) a page about it on http://masterplanneronline.com :

http://masterplanneronline.com/losangeles/organization/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center_25559
    Simon Wiesenthal Center
    1399 South Roxbury Drive, 2nd Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90035
    www.wiesenthal.com

Event History
    Thursday, May 05, 2011
    Simon Wiesenthal Center
    Annual National Tribute Dinner. 6:00 pm. Business attire. Invitation only. Honoring Tom Cruise. Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel. Beverly Hills. Contact: Janice Prager. (310) 772-2426. Event address: 9500 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills. Event web address: www.wiesenthal.com.

Honorees
    2011 Tom Cruise
    2010 Brian Grazer | Ron Howard
    2009 Linda Bernstein Rubin
    2008 Daniel R. Tishman
    2007 Bobby Flay | William C. Rudin
    2006 Councilman Tom LaBonge
    2004 Brooke Adams
    2003 Blondie
    2002 Jeanne Silkworth
    2001 Michael Gesas | Kofi A. Annan
    2000 Gene Bernstein
    1999 Jeffrey Seller
    http://masterplanneronline.com/losangeles/organization/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center_25559

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

'DISPOSE OF QUIETLY AND WITHOUT SORROW,' L. RON HUBBARD

"And I thought what a beautiful thing, because maybe, one day, it won't be like that. You know what I'm saying? Maybe one day it will be, wow SPs, like they'll just read about them in the history books." (4:21 - 4:53) Tom Cruise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

17. Jachs

Thanks for the heads up Mary.

18. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

Thanks for the link,
    I wrote them.

19. AnonyMary

:thumbsup: