Small PAC update, ASHO and AO public...

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Iknowtoomuch, Jun 14, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Got an update from someone at PAC.
    ASHO F has 5 people on KTL....and they don't deliver KTL during the day at all.

AO has no KTL course room at all anymore.

The food at PAC is down to pretty basic stuff. If you want coffee or OJ you have to buy it yourself. They serve apple juice once in a while.

The report said it's pretty empty in PAC is terms of pubic in general.

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Sounds like typical life in the SO. :)

Paul

4. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

The few times I have been to PAC I can confirm the same. It's more of a ghost town than I have ever seen it.

5. lostsoul

lostsoul Patron

It's no surprise to me!

Three months ago I went to ASHO to spend the money I had left on account (since it was so minor it wasn't worth trying the repayment route). They didn't have what I wanted and it was suppose to be shipped out to me the next week. Hmmm...I'm still waiting! :coolwink:

AND I was calling about it every other day to see what was the latest on it. I had three different terminals say that they would see that it got out in the mail the next day....hmmm still waiting!:coolwink:

I guess that the problem is because they are sooooo busy and this one has just slipped through the cracks....NOT!!! It's probably because I have "old" money on account and was not contributing to any "new stat".

AND another thing...while I was shopping around in the bookstore there were four SO members (very young ones) sitting at the front desk just gabbing away. Their communication was not very hushed either and the foul langage coming out of their mouths would make a truck driver blush. Such a good example, and cush upstat staff members:thumbsup:

What do you think?...such great service...no wonder the orgs are florishing!

6. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I love all this "great" news about Big Blue. Nobody there. Works for me.

TG1

7. FinallyFree

too bad all those "thousands" of public that turned up for the LA ORG Ideal Morgue event didn't stick around (I guess all those S.O. and Staff from other orgs had to go back to post) - hey McWheezy you SURE know how to clear out an org! Or should I say a base of many orgs.

Do you think davie is taking advice from a movie??? *whispers* "if you build it they will come" - ssssppppppsst!!! davie, put down the crack pipe, it was a *M O V I E*. SHEESH!

I wonder how many public and staff blew after that event. Many were listening to us protesters. Ha! I got to watch security scramble to cross the street to make sure those scilons didn't get too much of the truth while they waited for the cross walk sign!

8. practice

practice Patron with Honors

ASHO really is empty. I've never seen a public walking into the building. I did see a lady walk in to yell at the receptionist about her husband. There seems to be 1 (one) courseroom there that actually contains students.

Giant building, one courseroom with people in it. A ghost building. This isn't the ASHO I went to when I was joining the Sea Org.

9. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

what is KTL?

10. Dulloldfart

The Key to Life Course. Lots of data about it here on ESMB if you search for it.

(Search via Google, i.e., >>>site:forum.exscn.net "key to life"<<<)

Paul

11. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

KTL= Key To Life course

I remember helping a KTL graduate understand the lower conditions then wrote up a report that he was a failed "product" and since the KTL was supposed to open the door to world wide clearing .....well fail :duh:

12. FinallyFree

wow - I *heard* 'they' stopped delivering KTL. I guess it is true then isn't it?

13. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

:roflmao:

14. Div6

Div6 Crusader

From a Class VIII Tape:

"Standard Tech would triple the stats in 90 days..."

Lets see now......... 3 X 0 =.............?

15. Mystic

Mystic Banned

What a nice good-news thread. Thank you.

One of the better Keys to Life is walking away from any and all Hubbard-spew, forever.

16. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Fools! You don't understand that the Dear Leader has eliminated the need for public! The Public is the WHO and the WHY! The Dear Leader has discovered that it is Scientologists that Scientology is PTS to! He is now ruthlessly ejecting all 50 million Scientologists from the Orgs! This is the start of the biggest ever skyrocketing exponential expansion evah!

17. Chuckyeager

Chuckyeager Patron

mmmmmm, I remember rice and beans!

Are you saying, that in Main Mess, when the SO members sit down to eat, there's no coffee brewing? OMG! I'd have left at that moment. Even when we were on rice and beans for 3 months straight, there was still coffee at least!

I remember one time that ASHOD/F and AOLA all when on rice and beans because they couldn't afford to pay PBC for the crew's food. After two months of this PBC couldn't afford to feed its crew either, so for the third month practically the whole base was on rice and beans. I think CMO, and INCOM were the only ones eating real food. ASHOD/F and AOLA endured 3 solid months of rice and beans.

Then someone found and LRH policy or something that said something like, "the crew shall be fed" and further when on to how rice and beans was an ethics gradient, not a solution for a money problem.

Let me tell you, after 3 months of rice and beans Top Rammen tasted like food from the gods! LOL. The only condiments you were allowed while on rice and beans were salt and pepper.

18. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

How was the beans and rice cooked? What was in it?

19. Dulloldfart

Er, rice and beans?

Plain boiled white rice and plain boiled pinto beans in LA. In the UK we would get brown rice and soy beans back in the 80s, although at times it got spiced up and was actually quite tasty. I've commented on that here before.

Paul

20. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

AAAh, you need to use their tactics.

get a friend and you both start calling every five minutes demanding they meet their target and start doing that at 12pm on thursday.