So who takes the blame for the Super Powers failure?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn, Nov 19, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Who's left to blame this disaster on?
  2. He-man

He-man Troll under the bridge

Gee, let me see....

3. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

They can always drag Tommy Davis out of retirement.

But maybe it's Krustie's turn?
  4. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

Good question! After DM who are the next higher ups? I have no idea. There isn't anybody left in the RTC is there? On the official Co$ site only DM is listed and nobody else.
  5. He-man

He-man Troll under the bridge

Would be funny if someone would take the Upper management people from 98' and do a check to see what those people are doing now.
  6. BardoThodol

BardoThodol Silver Meritorious Patron

I'll take the blame.

And with blame comes responsibility.

So, I'll take responsibility,

stepping into those huge boots in the sky

And turn the whole thing into condos

with a fitness center

which should be real money makers

now that the Cof$ is running short on paying customers.
  7. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

8. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Obviously it's the entire membership of the Church except those who showed up...and the extras, of course.

As a result, prices will be increased across the board and participation in Super Power will be Mandatory or all ones' Certs will be cancelled.

This is true.
  9. Out-Ethics

Can you imagine with the low turn out how intense the regging will be? Or how about the staff being driven to get GAT II and SP (super power but I like the abbreviation better) out to all public. There will be 24/7 call-in units, org events and field groups going house to house to sell this crap. I have already received several promotion in the mail from orgs most of which I have never been to promoting this. It is said that the stars become brightest before they burn out. Soon....very soon!!!
  10. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

11. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

CST attorney Lawrence Heller?
  12. Out-Ethics

Actually the real stat would be what percentage is left. I'm not the smartest person in the world but I wouldn't be surprise that none of them are no in upper management.
  13. Out-Ethics

Sure, blame it on the tomatoes!!! :biggrin:
  14. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Well obviously it's TC's fault - he doesn't have the star power to bring out the crowds anymore. So he obviously has overts. Pretty simple. Same for Travolta. Oh, and where was Krustie?
  15. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

16. Actually JT is probably relieved because this was a bigger disaster than Battlefield Earth, and TC is biggest draw are the tabloid headlines he creates
  17. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

If His Oiliness blames the handful of non-extras that weren't paid to be there, he'll speed up the final collapse sequence pretty exponentially.
  18. Miscavige is going to have to start collecting donations for The Golden Age of RPF

That building is going to be huge
  19. LA SCN

(I've just had a breakthrough blognition: those tomatoes never read at all - false reads the lot, galvanic reaction to the nail. Sorry about that research Ron dude - all bogus.) :omg:
  20. LA SCN

She was on a food break - out ruds, y'know...:biggrin: