What's new

Soul mate for Kate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
You have no problem with the "some poor OCD idiot" comment I take it and seem more concerned with a dead agent agenda. Good for you, you're trying so hard.
I'm hardly trying at all. You, on the other hand, seem to be acting just a little obsessive, compulsive and disorderly, IMO.

Lone Star

Crusader
:hysterical:

OK, did I get the joke?

(or am I being horribly insensitive?)

Yes I believe you got the joke. But now according to FBM you are a truly horrible and insensitive person who laughs at and mocks mental illness. Hell you may even be a part of the reason mental disease exists. Of course we know Panda is a reason. It is duly noted.

We'll wait for FBM's critical and most important judgment on the matter.....

:biggrin:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
In fact, I notice that several people here thought that comment funny. I don't. Shame on all of you that laughed.

Give it a break now will ya Free ... I've laughed at far worse things than that and [STRIKE]probably[/STRIKE] will again ... and I won't be 'shamed' by you or anyone else, in fact if I had the energy I'd be laughing right now at this fracas about NOTHING but it long ago stopped being funny and is getting nasty, weird and embarrassing.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I've been amusing myself contemplating going to Tampa Int. Airport and pretending to be a limo driver, holding up signs for potential flag event atendees arriving, this weekend. Some sign ideas I got from ESMB . Some are mine.

LaFatty's Group

Ron Bots

Church of Ron Bots

Church of Repitition

Your ideas?

DuM DuM, Mien Fuhrer?
And it would be a shame if the press were tipped off and all timed as such that the guy selling Dianetics books was getting hauled off by authorities for selling them w/o a permit on airport property as the press arrived. Don't do it or we'll all look like accomplices, LOL.

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Give it a break now will ya Free ... I've laughed at far worse things than that and [STRIKE]probably[/STRIKE] will again ... and I won't be 'shamed' by you or anyone else, in fact if I had the energy I'd be laughing right now at this fracas about NOTHING but it long ago stopped being funny and is getting nasty, weird and embarrassing.

Yes I believe you got the joke. But now according to FBM you are a truly horrible and insensitive person who laughs at and mocks mental illness. Hell you may even be a part of the reason mental disease exists. Of course we know Panda is a reason. It is duly noted.

We'll wait for FBM's critical and most important judgment on the matter.....

:biggrin:

I'm hardly trying at all. You, on the other hand, seem to be acting just a little obsessive, compulsive and disorderly, IMO.

Taking a moral stand with conviction is part of what life is about (ahem ... such as a certain cult, must be OCD judging by the number of threads here about it), all Dr. Panda's pidgin holing and collective mockery aside. Yes, I agree, the thread became "nasty, weird and embarrassing" when the "some poor OCD idiot" comment was posted.

/Thread

:pixiedust:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Don't know if anyone else noticed but Kate8024 used the natter box to post a singular rickroll avatar . For sure once and perhaps twice.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
There is only one reason I can think of to keep this thread alive, and that is I've enjoyed reading ITYIWT's excellent posts.

But it's not enough.

Thread closed.

(Look - over there - a leaf blowing in the wind. Now go fight over it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.