Southern California Interfaithless Beach party on Saturday, Sept 9th. Come join us!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TheWayoftheFuture, Aug 12, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. The annual Southern California interfaithless end-of-summer beach party will be held on Saturday, September 9th at Bolsa Chica State Beach.

This event in May attracted about 75 people and an NPR reporter. The radio segment aired nationally on All Things Considered in July. Click here to listen.

Make plans to be there! It starts at 3:00pm. After relaxing and enjoying the company of our fellow ex-believers, the BBQ rib feast will be ready around 6:00pm. Stay late and roast marshmallows by the fire.

The beach closes at 10:00pm when the lifeguard trucks come by telling us to leave.

Note: this beach does not allow alcohol or pets.

In the past, this event has attracted ex-mormons, ex-jw's, ex-orthodox jews, ex-muslims, ex-scientologists, ex-adventists. At recent events, people travelled from as far as Las Vegas and San Francisco to attend. Mingling with our counterparts from similar backgrounds is, for lack of a better word, heavenly.

Parking at the beach is $15. Bring some food to share if you'd like, or just bring yourself. The man planning the event and smoking the ribs (me) accepts tips, but it's not mandatory. Don't not come if that's an issue.

You must RSVP for this event by leaving a comment or sending me a PM. To those who RSVP, I will let you know the exact spot on the beach closer to the event. If you don't RSVP, you'll be lost on a 3 mile beach trying to find us.

Please spread the word and feel free to bring whoever you like!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Re: Southern California Interfaithless Beach party on Saturday, Sept 9th. Come join u

Sounds like a fun event !

I wish I were close enough to attend.