Speed Of Particle Flow Alone Determines Power?

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Gib, Mar 20, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gib

Gib Crusader

good ole Ron made that statement. And it explains the now now now of Sea Org Members getting their products. And even staff members at a Mission or Class 5 org.

Seems to make sense, no. But alas, if we take on the viewpoint of LRH, it means I want all you suckers working your asses off, for no pay, although I claim one Org, that is Old St Hill, where regular staff made a living,

so I LRH can collect royalties on books and money sent uplines for training and auditing, NOW.

There is another fella by the name of Warren Buffet, who invested in not the now, now, now speed of particle flow, but invested in moral good management.

2. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

I did have one big huge realization when I was "going Clear" in $cience of Scamology....

And that was...

The only particle flow that went FAST was the money flow..

Out of my bank account and into the cults.

Everything cycle of "service" was terrible...slow and not what I was promised.

I realized $cience of Extracting Dollars-ology was so out of exchange - it was a total rip off.

That is when I went Clear...by reading the internet.

I went crystal f*ing CLEAR

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  3. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I never really went "CLEAR" but I certainly gained CLARITY on the purpose of scientology !

4. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

What about the direction of the particle?

Most empowering thing I did in Scientology was walk slowly away from it, all the quick wiggling I did within it was a waste of my time and energy.

5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

6. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

When he wrote that, L Ron Hubbard was just paraphrasing something from German on how important it is for those he considered worthless and less "OT" than him to become valuable by working as hard and fast as possible toward his goals:

[​IMG]

Sign outside the Auschwitz death camp where tens of thousands of Jews were imprisoned, worked to death and murdered.

Translated, it means, "Work Shall Set You Free."

7. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

What that policy did was encourage confusion. The more someone rushes to achieve the 'product' or whatever, the more likely it is that something is missed and goes wrong. Completing a 'target' on time has little value if the end result is rubbish. Which most of the programs are.

8. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

Calling a person a "particle" is not Hubbard's idea, it belongs to the infamous Soviet dictator, Joseph Stalin. Stalin also wrote, "When a person is killed, it is a tragedy. When millions are killed, it is statistics."

9. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I think you might be confused about some of the Scientology terms and places.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  10. Gib

Gib Crusader

tell me about it. When I went for the first time as public to the Mecca called Flag for the "Havingness Rundown", I arrived and had to wait a week before I went in session. During that week wait, I was starting to have thoughts like is there something wrong with me, are they going to kick me out, what, what, what is going on. I thought I would get in session right away, WTF. I actually broke down in tears during that week wait.

In the end, it was a waste of $10K. FUCK. That week wait just cost me more bucks at the Fort Harrison and for nothing.

11. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

If "Speed of Particle Flow Alone Determines Power", then why is the world's speediest animal on the endangered species list the past 50 years, nearing extinction?

[​IMG]

The Peregrine Falcon is capable of reaching speeds up to 200 mph while making a downwards dive.

Scientologists are not yet able to move their bodies quite that fast; nonetheless, they have been extraordinarily successful at making other items dive downwards at breathtaking speeds--such as their membership statistics.

12. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Yes! :thumbsup:

That is why there was the "quicky Grades" problem decades ago.