What's new

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

Gadfly

Crusader
"BAD" is a highly relative term here. It has got to be "bad" to have these clowns show up in front of ones home.

But - short of out and out in countries racked with suicide bombers - can anyone tell me when a "church" hired 'people' ( i use that term loosely) to stalk and harass former members or media people who wrote/spoke out about church abuses ?

The Catholic Church has had years of very public protest and litigation against pedophile priests - did they hire goon squads to intimidate those bringing chatges?

I can see where cult members under the influence of the cult mindlessly ignore the abuses the cult has a history of against former members ( badly shortsighted!).

What I can not see is how the public at large can continue to ignore the abuses of the cult that are being brought to light. The Marty-lite cheap little show is NOT going to cover up the abuses that continue even today. Who in SP hall got a physical beating today? Who at Int base got slapped around today?

And how many will it be tomorrow?

No, you fail to understand.

Any person who uses "Scientology tech" outside of the official oversight and monitoring of the Church is a "squirrel". The "tech can only work" when "properly applied", and ONLY the Church of Scientology, as setup by Hubbard, can guarantee THAT. So go the claims - so asserts Hubbard and the Church.

And, for the benefit of all our eternities, the tech MUST be applied properly - WITHIN the official Church. Getting the tech applied, properly and fully, is Man's ONLY hope!

These folks acting as "squirrel busters" probably BELEIEVE all the above bullshit, and to them, as they see it, they are out there to STOP these horrible SPs who are altering Scn tech, and HURTING PCs by doing so - and who also HARM these FZ participants' futures by receiving "unauthorized altered Scio-tech".

These squirrel busters are NOT "harrassing anyone" (in their minds) - they are exposing and doing their best to stop these "harmful" squirrel activities that prevent case gain and harm PCs! :confused2:

Understanding the behavior of such idiots as the "squirrel busters" requires getting inside the heads and minds of these idiots. Sure, OSA follows the policies to harrass and attack critics, but these policies are largely UNKNOWN to the routine Scn staff and public, and OSA manipulates the staff and public to BEHAVE by tricking them through the use of their Scientology BELIEFS.

OSA intends to harrass (to some degree), but to the squirrel busters themselves, well in THEIR MINDS, they are "doing a good thing" by causing trouble for "nasty alterers of Scientology". To an over-indoctrinated Scientology adherent, altering Scientology is a VERY BAD THING, since it means to them that Scientology won't "work" to "free beings" - and THAT is the BIG LOFTY PURE GOAL of them fanatical adherents. Squirrels are BAD BAD BAD within their strange view of the world and universe.

Remember, "never fear to harm another in a just cause"! :omg:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
No, you fail to understand.
<snip>
Remember, "never fear to harm another in a just cause"! :omg:

You think I fail to understand after I have posted ( repeatedly) that OSA operated by and teaches their operatives " There is no such thing as an overt against an SP "

There is a long list of people OSA has behaved BAD towards that has been posted many times. Well, the ops that got discovered instead of ....... buried.

What these clown squirell busters are doing to Marty? How can anybody equate that with what Marty DIRECTED when he ran those ops?

BAD is a relative term and what Marty is getting from the SBs in pure patty cake compared to what Marty dished out to others.

Those who want ( or really need ) to believe the paddle boat in the canal or a golf cart with a mini cam or even idiots interviewing each other in the middle of a public road are todays version of as bad as it can get with " Fair Game " ... so be it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
What I kinda think is that non CofS Scn'ists who consider themselves to be "tech purists' (my wording, not theirs) is that they may not consider that they are deviating from policy (and even tech to an extent) but that they are. Consider the fact that the FZ isn't nearly as picky about illegal pcs as is the cult. I've yet to see anyone in the FZ forced to petition- who would they petition? Yes, auditors in the FZ have the right/ability to reject any pc they want- but (supposedly) so do CofS auditors. And I've seen the former exercise this right, but I don't see petitions flying around.

That's just one example.

The pricing- that's another. They don't charge what Hubbard says.

They don't do the free loader debts, their C/Sing appears to me to be more streamlined...

Hey, these are good things but they aren't what Hubbard wrote.

While it's true that there's a lot of shit in Miscavigology, it's also true that a large number of problems with CofS are inherent in Hubbard's own written and taped words. IOW, "Source".

FZers cull that even when they say they don't. That's nice, that's constructive but it also means they are heretics, squirrels, whatever you call it. Therefore they aren't tech purists even when they try really hard to go by the book, so to speak.

Gadfly

Crusader
You think I fail to understand after I have posted ( repeatedly) that OSA operated by and teaches their operatives " There is no such thing as an overt against an SP "

There is a long list of people OSA has behaved BAD towards that has been posted many times. Well, the ops that got discovered instead of ....... buried.

What these clown squirell busters are doing to Marty? How can anybody equate that with what Marty DIRECTED when he ran those ops?

BAD is a relative term and what Marty is getting from the SBs in pure patty cake compared to what Marty dished out to others.

Those who want ( or really need ) to believe the paddle boat in the canal or a golf cart with a mini cam or even idiots interviewing each other in the middle of a public road are todays version of as bad as it can get with " Fair Game " ... so be it.

Toady, it was "tongue in cheek".

I didn't actually think that YOU "failed to understand" . . . . :coolwink:

I was pretending to "talk like a brain-washed Scio" might talk".

I know, it can be hard to "see" the sarcasm in some of my posts.

I agree with you. While Marty is getting some sort of "annoying attention" from the C of S, with the clowny squirrel busters, it is NOT the same in intensity or degree as what various others have been subjected to from the C of S in the past.

Why that happens to be the case is open to MUCH speculation. I don't care enough about it all to try to "figure it out". But, I am happy to see the C of S continue to see its membership reduced, and for stupid antics like the Marty-show to continue to show to the world how DUMB these folks are (on BOTH sides as "Scientologists").

Gadfly

Crusader
What I kinda think is that non CofS Scn'ists who consider themselves to be "tech purists' (my wording, not theirs) is that they may not consider that they are deviating from policy (and even tech to an extent) but that they are. Consider the fact that the FZ isn't nearly as picky about illegal pcs as is the cult. I've yet to see anyone in the FZ forced to petition- who would they petition? Yes, auditors in the FZ have the right/ability to reject any pc they want- but (supposedly) so do CofS auditors. And I've seen the former exercise this right, but I don't see petitions flying around.

That's just one example.

The pricing- that's another. They don't charge what Hubbard says.

They don't do the free loader debts, their C/Sing appears to me to be more streamlined...

Hey, these are good things but they aren't what Hubbard wrote.

While it's true that there's a lot of shit in Miscavigology, it's also true that a large number of problems with CofS are inherent in Hubbard's own written and taped words. IOW, "Source".

FZers cull that even when they say they don't. That's nice, that's constructive but it also means they are heretics, squirrels, whatever you call it. Therefore they aren't tech purists even when they try really hard to go by the book, so to speak.

It is nutty Fluffy. You got all of these different people and groups trying to follow or adhere to some strange MENTAL IMAGE each has of some "ideal scene" based on some combination of "LRH policies and bulletins".

In the end, it seems that as long as ANY version of Scientology exists, that there will be SOME component of "stupid" going along for the ride. :confused2:

And, maybe I am being too harsh. :unsure:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Life is rough when over 70 year old men wearing funny T shirts go roaring by in their rented paddle boat GLARING at people !

Marty has GOT to be really really hunkered down these days!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Squirrel Busters

Life is rough when over 70 year old men wearing funny T shirts go roaring by in their rented paddle boat GLARING at people !!

Mark isn't that young either, imagine how VIRAL the youtube clip would be if he physically wrestled with Ed Bryan.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can't answer for Veda.. But I bloody well read about it in Hubturds confidential Advices, PL's and Guardian Orders.

I recall one set of 'instructions' about taking photographs.. Only thing missing was the Humphry Bogart TR, in which you trained to look like Humphey while on a stake out taking photographs... This resulted in Guardian Office flunkies looking like dorks when they did it!

:yes:

Humphery Bogart TR? You're serious?

amazing!

Life is rough when over 70 year old men wearing funny T shirts go roaring by in their rented paddle boat GLARING at people !

Marty has GOT to be really really hunkered down these days!

Sceintology has already teamed up with The Nation of Islam, now all they need to do is team up with The Westboro Baptist Church and the Three Ring Circus will be complete.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Re: Squirrel Busters

Mark isn't that young either, imagine how VIRAL the youtube clip would be if he physically wrestled with Ed Bryan.

Complete with those little portable oxygen tanks for between rounds?

Why has Marty not escalated this "war" and gotten T shirts & baseball hats of his own? Hose Brigade ? Marty's Mayhem ?

It is all a funny sideshow

PS is Marty old enough yet to be called Old Farty ?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Sceintology has already teamed up with The Nation of Islam, now all they need to do is team up with The Westboro Baptist Church and the Three Ring Circus will be complete.

You're so right. Scientology is the most fundamental of Fundamentalisms - they'd understand each other pefectly. They might not get on well, but they'd definitely understand each other.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
You're so right. Scientology is the most fundamental of Fundamentalisms - they'd understand each other pefectly. They might not get on well, but they'd definitely understand each other.

They don't even get on well in their own group. There are more declared SPs than there are active members by far. And more X SO than there are in the SO.

Continues to be funny stuff as they unravel at an ever increasing pace.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
They don't even get on well in their own group. There are more declared SPs than there are active members by far. And more X SO than there are in the SO.

Continues to be funny stuff as they unravel at an ever increasing pace.

Well Toady, I guess that El Ron's "Breakthrough Discovery" that 2.5% of the population is SP is either invalid (which invalidates a huge section of the "Tech") or Scn is a statistically highly improbable anomaly in that well, well over 2.5% of the folks that were Staff or trained, experienced auditors have turned out to be SP's. :whistling:

It’d be real interesting to have an accurate figure for the number of folks that have been declared over the last 50 years or so and stratified percentages in categories such as, CL IV and above, CL VI and above, OEC, FEBC, etc. :yes:

Face :)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ya know, the more I think about this Toady, the more I’m confident that if there was access to the actual real numbers to work with, a proper statistical analysis would show that there is a strong, significant correlation between how long someone was in Scn and how far up the “Bridge” they went to their markedly increased likelihood of being declared "SP". :coolwink:

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Well Toady, I guess that El Ron's "Breakthrough Discovery" that 2.5% of the population is SP is either invalid (which invalidates a huge section of the "Tech") or Scn is a statistically highly improbable anomaly in that well, well over 2.5% of the folks that were Staff or trained, experienced auditors have turned out to be SP's. :whistling:

It’d be real interesting to have an accurate figure for the number of folks that have been declared over the last 50 years or so and stratified percentages in categories such as, CL IV and above, CL VI and above, OEC, FEBC, etc. :yes:

Face, I suspect that first the whole house of cards will have to fall and then some " interested party" go sift through the files.

These dang unpublished declares make it more than minorly difficult to keep up with the declares.

But, more and more I'm finding people "in" are just paying lip service to the disconnect BS. They tell the MAA they diconnect but then stay connected.

The membership is diluting the disconnects by not playing that game.

Most everybody has figured out how easy it is to " F/N " when needed- LOL !

Disconnect is becoming a joke.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Face, I suspect that first the whole house of cards will have to fall and then some " interested party" go sift through the files.

These dang unpublished declares make it more than minorly difficult to keep up with the declares.

But, more and more I'm finding people "in" are just paying lip service to the disconnect BS. They tell the MAA they diconnect but then stay connected.

The membership is diluting the disconnects by not playing that game.

Most everybody has figured out how easy it is to " F/N " when needed- LOL !

Disconnect is becoming a joke.

Yep re: the "house of cards".:yes:

Interesting that a number of folks are ignoring such a "Powerful" and "Basic" piece of the "Tech".

I bet a few folks are "hedging their bet" so that they still have some friends should they get Declared, too.