STABLE Datums that make Scientologists UNSTABLE

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Jul 24, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Look at that Scientologist. Thank You.

Walk over to that Scientologist. Thank You

Pick up that Scientologist. Thank You.

What is its problem? Thank You.

What is it's delusion? Thank You.

What is it's major malfunction? Thank You.

Put it down in exactly the same place. Thank You.​

So what is it, exactly? It's....

THE STABLE DATUM & THE CONFUSED SCIENTOLOGIST

Mind Control Tech Lesson #1: Make Scientologists confused and unstable so they need to buy more Scientology.

Technique: Get them to use "Stable Datums" which disorient them because they do not match reality.

How To: Get them to study and demo and clay demo and drill these Stable Datums until they "make it their own" and feel they can apply it.

What to do next: When they start telling their WINS about learning this Stable Datum and are excited to use it, give them a big round of applause and a certificate and turn them loose immediately to go work on getting the money for their next level.

Because: They'll be right back!

EXAMPLE? Okay.....

A thetan is not in the MEST universe, they are in the theta universe

So, there goes our Scientologist, running directly out of the course room and slamming right into the MEST Universe. But they keep trying to conceive of themselves as not being in the physical world--even though they are. So they begin to form odd ideas and thought constructs and symbols/images in their mind to represent what they have been taught.

Life doesn't cooperate with them and they have losses and get "invalidated" by the cruel MEST universe that "suppresses" their theta.

So now they have some "enturbulated case" to handle.

Please see the registrar, dude!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. HelluvaHoax!

STABLE DATUMS THAT MAKE SCIENTOLOGISTS UNSTABLE...

A high toned being operates exterior from the physical body with full 360 degree perception... and the optimal place to be is 3 feet behind the body.

Humans! Good luck trying to teleport your eyeballs out the back of your skull and keep them suspended in space just behind you so you can see the your skull from behind.

Feeling a little woozy and disoriented? Oh yeah, that is normal....that's what happens when a thetan stops using the "via" of eyeballs to see, cuz.... a thetan doesn't need eyes and can see wayyy better without them.

SCIENTOLOGIST
    (dizzy, thinking to themselves)
    This stable datum is fucking my shit UPPP!
    But I better not Q & A and push thru using
    my other stable datum "the way out is the way thru!" ​

3. HelluvaHoax!

Your enemy is Psychiatrists.

Even when I was at the zenith of my Scientology Bridge Climbing I never had the slightest clue why anybody cared about psychiatrists.

I simply stared in slack-jawed amazement that fellow Scientologists got all feverish and freaky about "stopping the psychs" at all costs!

The stupidity of this Stable Datum is epic.

I suspect that the most rabid anti-psych zealots were the individuals most in actual need of a mental health professional that would listen to them without jamming more delusional datums down their throat.

4. HelluvaHoax!

WHAT TURNS IT ON TURNS IT OFF.

No, Ron.

No, Scientologists.

If you have a splitting headache because a guy is hitting you repeatedly in the head with a piece of plywood, it would not be a good idea to tell him to continue.

Oh, what's that? That's an exception??? Ron meant that just for auditing only?

Okay, let's try another one then. Let's stick with auditing.

The PC is going crazy in session cuz auditor keeps asking for withholds. But PC doesn't have any more and is just getting nuts from the terrorizing interrogation that is using the "killer technique" and other gems. If the auditor continues the pc will go insane or blow Scientology. So if we are to follow Ron's stable datum he should keep asking for more withholds.

Oh, what's that? Ron said that's an exception too--when a question is overrun?

Hey Ron, are there any other exceptions?

L RON HOAXARD
    What's the date? Allllllllllllright!
    Well you see, it's quite fascinating these exceptions
    to the Law of the Stable Datum. There are infinite numbers
    of exceptions. If the Scientologist wins, it proves the Stable Datum is correct.
    However, whenever a Scientologist fails, that means that
    they should not have applied "what turns it on turns it off" because
    that was an exception. In other words, it works 100% of the time which is
    why Scientology is so...........exceptional!​

5. Human Again

Human Again Silver Meritorious Patron

Civilization is falling apart.

A natural Human needs "fixing" .

Scientology can improve you.

6. themadhair

themadhair Patron Meritorious

I like this game. Let me try to contribute.

<rant>

To believe that you have experienced past lives, to believe that all the recent positives in your life are attributable to Scientology, to believe that all your negatives are due to you applying Scientology incorrectly or due to being connected with a made up concept of suppression, to believe you are in possession of knowledge and technology that is the ONLY hope for mankind and to have had cuntishness so thoroughly embedded into your newly created worldview of definitional sophistries, oversimplifications and egotistical homo-novis ego-massaging that you look down at the very world and people outside your little Scientology reality-bubble.

</rant>

7. Doom

Doom Lurking.

How about,

You Pay for it (called exchange) with something that has value with 99.95% of the worlds population,
    Yet it is valued by less than 0.000001% of the worlds population.

8. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Or this

If your ruin was so bad how the f**k could you afford your first course.

If the results speak for themselves why must you pay upfront.

9. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

"The way out is the way through"

. . . . if the course, the auditing action, the drill doesn't work, you just haven't done it long enough or with enough intention . . . you have to confront and finish the action. . . if that doesn't work, then it's your next level biting you and you have to get through that. . . .

10. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

From KSW series 4

Once you believe this one, you're willing to sell out to "save the planet". Besides that, it means that any other religion, philosophy or thought system is invalid and unworkable, so there's very much an elitist mentality.

11. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Or maybe,

If OT 8 is so shit hot and so standard,
    how come I saw 2 brand new 8's get sick within 2 weeks of arriving back from the free(not free)winds.

If you are in the most ethical group on the planet, then why don't they send you to Qual, the cramming officer, the DofP or even the Chaplain,
    but no ethics is were you end up.

12. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Stable Datum: Scientology makes you more able; and, the more able you get, the more endangered you are by entheta.

Zinj

13. VaD

VaD Banned

Stable datum: If there is no Scientology, there is NO life (anywhere, anyplace,,,).

14. olska

olska Silver Meritorious Patron

That's because the world outside of scientology is run by SPs, and contact with SPs makes people sick. Ergo, the 8s returned to the mostly "wog" world and were of course immediately but surreptitiously attacked by SPs because SPs cannot stand to have anyone getting better.

Because OT8s are so goll darned THETA! and AMAZING! they are the prime target of SPs and that explains why so many of them get so very sick.

ALL illness, as well as a host of other difficulties people have (which fall under the designation of Potential Trouble Source-ness) is caused by contact with SPs.

Even though true SPs are only a small percentage of the total population, they have lots of power over you because they are so sneaky -- they seem so "normal" or even "good" unless you know the special tech for identifying them.

15. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

There is life! - I see Vadim twiddeling his thumbs.. He must be alive to do that.

:yes:

16. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Holy Xenu and his brother George, Hoaxie is on a roll again! How wonderfully non-datafied and unstable and instable and disstable and nix stable.

17. HelluvaHoax!

Excellent!

RON DISCOVERED THE ADVANCED TECH AND REASON FOR DOWNSTATS & PTS--HOW TO SPOT SP'S AND SHATTER THEM.

...except that Ron was literally surrounded and inundated by SP's and failed to even identify them, let alone handle or shatter them.

....except that the highest statistics were achieved by Old St. Hill, who later it was revealed was 98% staffed by persons who were SP and would be so Declared (*).

....except that celebrated Clear #1 John McMaster was to be Declared an SP.

....except that his own wife, Mary Sue, was a SP criminal to be sent to federal prison for multiple felonies.

....except that his appointed senior c/s international and personal auditor, David Mayo, was an SP who was purposely destroying the tech (the "darling of the psychs") so nobody could ever go free.

....except that all the great mission holders who created the boom of the 60's and 70's were SPs and Declared.

...except that Ron was accident prone and chronically physically ill due to SP's he could neither spot nor handle and, uhhh, he sorta, kinda might have gone a little PTS at the end there when he died.

(*) http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_33.htm

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  18. olska

olska Silver Meritorious Patron

See, all that just proves how really really really sneaky SPs are! I mean, you just never know -- even some of the people you felt you could totally trust, even your CHILDREN! for god's sake! can be SPs! An SP out to destroy you or scientology would of course first do everything "right" to win your love, gain your trust, and rise to a position of power; and then, bam! when you least suspect it: DESTROY!

And of course, the SPs gravitate to the best of the best -- the most artful of artists, the most insightful and intelligent leaders, the most creative and profound inventors and pioneers.

so OF COURSE! dear Ron was the perfect target and attracted more and sneakier SPs than anyone on the planet!

and the next most perfect targets are those scientology artists in the entertainment field, who can do so much for the world because they have so much influence over the general population and because they have the "tech" and are the only ones who can help, who know what's REALLY going on -- like Tom Cruise, Kirstie Alley, and Jenna Elfman, for example.

(Somebody stop me before I choke on my own barf)

19. HelluvaHoax!

Here's a whole "boxed set" of Stable Datums in support of KSW, Keeping Scientologists Wacky.

Let's see if Ron liked the Code of Honor enough to actually believe and use it himself.

Let's take them one at a time and see how Honorable Ron was...

1. Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble.
    (send your wife to federal prison much there Ron?)

2. Ummmmmmmmm...................................

Forget it! Why bother going thru all of Hubbard's stable datums on Honor when he was was one of the most dishonorable human beings that ever lived?

20. HelluvaHoax!

Wow! So, now i get it! Those SPs are virtually impossible to detect cuz of their super-sneaky-tech! Bastards!

Does that mean that the best SPs are the ones Scientologists can never detect?

Like Ron?

Like COB?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010