Suppressa Palooza SUV is ready to fly!

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by Sautez, Aug 5, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

That is frikken SPECTACULAR!
    Me love road trips of such magnitude!
    [​IMG]

Good times on yer trip, looking forward to many reports!

Ya'll be awsome!

:drama:

3. mclovin

mclovin Patron

Lovin the Chitown reference here.... SP's are truly "Soul Men" :clap:

4. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

I'd recommend calling ahead and beating the cult to it. Call the press, the mayors, the TV / Radio stations, etc. In fact, I would write a press release and fax it to all of them, making them aware of your itinerary. I would also not park on the street overnight. :duh:

5. cooooooooooooool...

6. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

This absolutely rocks!! Beats those VM tents hands down! Here's to a great road trip! :cheers:

7. now what i would do would be use it as bait and anyone who slashed it's tires would quickly meet three anonymous friends. one black eye, one broken nose, two cracked ribs...

and a friendly recommendation to reconsider and reconfigure their life

8. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

SHHHHH, honey, itch a sekrit... :p

9. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

That beautiful thing with its occupants will be at my house this weekend. It's gonna get parked right out front with SP's from all over posing with it!

So much win!

10. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Are you guys getting massive horn love from other drivers?

11. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

:party: :biglove: :party:

12. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

August 6, 2013 - Scientology Cult of Confusion filming a few frames up in a
    helicopter, then off to St. Louis Scientology Org and Applied Scholastics.

[video=youtube;DTiYseN5hXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTiYseN5hXw[/video]

13. Sautez

Sautez Patron with Honors

The tour has covered it's ass in many ways, so no worries.

:biggrin:

14. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Great video - thanks!

Did you happen to 'remind' folks at the St. Louis org about their unpaid property tax bills?

Here's the post from ESMB: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...axes-53-485-67&p=749833&viewfull=1#post749833

JB

15. mclovin

mclovin Patron

Almost better than caek! :thumbsup:

16. Intelligence

Published on Aug 8, 2013
    August 7, 2013 - A serious video mixed with humorous fun moments. Met with 2 Chicago Anons at park, then went to raid at Scientology ORG. Then rushed off to South Bend, Indiana, to meet with 2 citizens opposing the new Narconon "Tranquility Detox" scam by Per Wickstrom. Arrived in Ohio at 3:00am and on our laptops now

[video=youtube;Ibe6IUqiKLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibe6IUqiKLs[/video]

17. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

The SP2013 is great and much appreciation to those three guys for doing it.

I am a bit puzzled as to why the videos are only minutes long - or am I missing something? I did not find any interview in St Louis or Chicago on the net of SP2013 interviewing people. Where are those videos or are they coming soon?

Seems like a whole lot of trouble to not have anonymous join in as well? Any reason why these guys did not solicit more help to protest? I would have traveled far to help - just did not know about it and now I can't get off work to meet them.

Why are they not asking for more protestor's in each morgue?

18. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This is being made into a documentary... they are on the road, just sending snippets.. Besides interviews all over the USA being done, there is the compilation and editing to do when they return. Bert Leahy is a professional..... what you are seeing now is not the end product of this trip by any means.

19. Intelligence

20. OliviaZero

OliviaZero Patron with Honors

They did send out the signal for weeks prior to their trip that all were welcome to meet them at each stop, including anons. I'm sorry you didn't hear about it time; I know they would have been glad to have you there, too.