Suspicious Scientology Deaths....MURDER?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by Idle Morgue, Nov 6, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

2. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

3. Idle Morgue

4. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

If you convince a person that they should die/do themselves in, is it still murder? I don't know, but it has always seemed to me that Hubbard set up his con in such a way as to trivialize our mortal coil, so what's a little death/body-dropping amongst friends when you are '...no longer able...'? :nervous:
    Many suspicious deaths in the cult, trying to fly? Who was it that was taken up to the roof of BigBlue at 2am and walked to the edge? Maybe it was Ft.Homicide? I am forget, but it was a chilling story.

Mirror of 'whyaretheydead?' ~ http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/

5. Idle Morgue

Good post!:thumbsup:

I think Lisa McPherson trusted her "church" and did not want to die. She was "clear" and had completed L-11 three weeks before she went bat shit crazy!

Her "friends" - Bennetta Slaughter and David Miscavige are the ones who lead Lisa McPherson to this "psychotic break" (in my opinion and thank you for freedom of speech)

- then the rest of the clubbed seals did what they were told...and had no idea it would lead to her death. They applied the "tech".

David Miscavige's response after she died - "people die"...and I have heard Scientologist's say this after cancer deaths and suicides.

David Miscavige fought long and hard to keep the case in the courts and caused others to die (Bob Minton) and go crazy (1st Medical Examiner that said Lisa McPherson died of negligence but later recanted her report to match what Scientology wanted her to say - died of an embolism). Look at her autopsy photos - does not look like a gal who died of an embolism...looks like she was starved and neglected so all one has to do is OBNOSE per LRH)!

I know others that died from cancer and suicide. None of them wanted to die - they were doing what their "church" told them to do to get and give help.

Scientology's help leads to death - sooner or later. LURKERS: Get out of the cult now!! The ship of Scientology is sinking fast!!:yes:

6. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Idle Morgue: People tell me things they cannot say, themselves, publicly, that they want known.
    The vivid reports stick in my memory. Don't ask who unless you are a member of law enforcement and show me your ID...Here is A summary of my posts on this disturbing topic using your post as my debriefing board..thank you.. for the opportunity to put all this into one place..

One person said that Bennetta PAID David Miscavige a first check of $150,000 to "get rid of Lisa" and said that it was a quid pro quo. and the motive was GREED, Lisa was making too much money in commissions.

Re taking off her clothes that day on the street...
    See this post about what my personal physician said when I showed him her EKG LINK she may have been drugged.(note)

If I recall correctly that was a quote by Mike Rinder, on camera during a network interview...

My freind Bob was deposed and had to testify under oath on the stand more than anyone I have ever read about in any case anywhere. It is my opinion that the induced stress was killing him, as was intended.....(note2)
    See my post about cockroach feeding sites on Lisa's body LINK

Re OBNOSE... if one can stomach looking at her official autopsy pictures which I quietly archived years ago without ever linking to them HERE - the bruises and scrapes on her body are puzzling... even if one assumes she was restrained in room 197, on the bed with ropes.. however, there is a report I received that, if kept in mind while viewing the grisly images, makes all those marks on her body make sense,,, - the report that she was restrained in a footlocker and carried out of Room 174. LINK And the last three days of her "baby watch' records were reported "missing" under penalty of perjury.. as well as conspiracy to obstruct justice in a case of possible manslaughter, which has no statute of limitations....Also see reports in same post about what was done to handle the coroner, Ms. Joan Woods..

Wait! there is still more!

And then there is this most disturbing factoid about the time of her death and why they took so long 'driving' her to the Hospital.. LINK

Reminds me of that dinner meeting with a man I now assume was David Miscavige's errand boy, and gypsy, Mr. Ian Hancock, repeating to me over and over again that
    "DEAD MEN CAN'T SUE" LINK

Arnie Lerma
    (Ok to repost in its entirety, please preserve all links including sig lines )

Note1: This writer was also drugged by $cientology, during the 1995 raid with LSD and perhaps more See my filing in federal court under penalty of perjury. LINK
    Also see this short video of report of a previous incident of $cientology's use of LSD against their enemies.
    "An OSA operative, Mike McClaughry, describes his involvement in putting LSD on the toothbrush of a pregnant woman, a "psych" that the Church of Scientology wished to destroy." (She was about to give a presentation...)

[video=youtube;4SrI7oBEsN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SrI7oBEsN0[/video]

Note2: See "RAPE OF THE MIND" Chapter 8 TRIAL BY TRIAL by Psychiatrist Joost Meerloo LINK and see image re the progressive symptoms of battle fatigue LINK.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  7. Idle Morgue

OMG! Really Scientology? THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. Let's never forget Lisa McPherson - keep the truth out there about how she died and how the cult got away with it!

I just looked at her autopsy photos carefully. This makes sense - they locked her up in a foot locker and cockroaches infested it. There is no way she would have had scratches on her body and bug bites from being in a bed in a hotel room. THIS IS IT! Scientology told me these photos were Terry Shivo - the gal that was in a coma during this time and husband wanted her off life support and her parents wanted her on life support - the husband won!

I believed the cult because I could not fathom Scientology doing this to anyone!

Someone out there knows the truth and I hope they can't live with it and start talking about what really happened. It will never "as is" because Lisa did not die of an embolism - she died of neglect from Scientology and abuse!

Furthermore...

Putting LSD in someone's toothpaste is how this church handles their delusional "SP's"???? Just disgusting and horrific...Scientology...just when you think it can't get any worse....IT DOES! I am sick to my stomach after watching this video. WOW...just fricken WOW!

As far as Bennatta Slaughter goes - she is really evil. The cult had her work at Applied Scholastics with the others to get them out of Clearwater. I believe Slaughter is hiding out in Memphis Tennessee. How does she live with herself? Just evil and crazy culties!

8. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Here's another one that was buried in another thread, this data about the FOUNDERS of the Anti-cult movement in America was relayed to me by Ms Ida Camburn before she passed away.

From the It's Worse than you think Department at Lermanet.com

"
    I believe those psychopaths murdered the founders of the anti cult movement in the US. Curt and Henrietta Crampton, they were friends with Paulette Cooper, See 1982 Daily Breeze Newspaper Article

"Curt and Henrietta Crampton, Activists, Founded the CFF Citizens Freedom Foundation, (Later became CAN) they were targeted by scientology. They were picketed and sued...

Both died of stomach cancer. The odds of this occurring naturally is 1 in 5000 x 1 in 5000 or one in 2.5 million. However if some tasteless and odorless white asbestos powder were added to their table salt, it would be quite probable, and Scientologist Attorney Earle C Cooley would have known this,(note) as he defended Mandville Asbestos corporation before he worked for the dwarf."
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...l=1#post549617

Note: In 1995, During RTC vs Lerma, while I was being deposed by that fat slob Cooley, the lawyers took a break. I overheard Cooley over in the corner bragging about how he used to represent Johns Manville Asbestos Company as defense counsel.. Literally YEARS later, Ida Camburn informed me via telephone how Curt and Henrietta died... and it flashed in my mind, to that overheard conversation during the depo, now over ten years ago..... Also, The Fat Man (as mentioned in the Lisa McPherson case as Bob Minton's "money man" in Geneva) explained to me something that Homicide detectives use, called MMO. He said that before opening a homicide case, detectives demand that they have a reasonable basis for MMO which stands for METHOD MOTIVE AND OPPORTUNITY.

METHOD How it was done..

MOTIVE did the suspect have a motive for wanting them dead?

OPPORTUNITY Did the suspect have the opportunity?

In a tape by David Mayo he described Mary Sue bragging about how scientology averaged a break in per day. Lermanet.com/mayo1.ra
    AT The LMT they had a video of OSA trying their front door to do a walk in.
    Randy Payne called me after a break in of his home, he is now dead.

White powdered asbestos is tasteless and odorless, added to salt or sugar it is undetectible unless you test specifically for asbestos.....and causes stomach cancer very quickly if ingested over sufficient time.(Note)

And how would two people both get stomach cancer within a year of each other who were otherwise unrelated genetically unless.. unless, of course, they both ate from, for example, the same bag of sugar...

And that braggart lawyer Earle C Cooley told me how they did it while he was beating his chest that day, during a deposition break in RTC vs Lerma!!

Arnie Lerma

Note: Cite from NIH "The possibility of glandular stomach cancer being induced was studied in 75 random bred white rats exposed to chrysotile asbestos. A perforated polyethylene capsule containing 100 mg asbestos and filler (beef fat and natural wax mixture 1:1) was introduced in an artificial bag placed on the greater curvature of the stomach. A capsule containing filler only was introduced in a similar way in 40 control rats. In the following 25 months, 18 tumors of the stomach and abdominal cavity were found in the rats treated with asbestos (eight adenomas, two adenocarcinomas, one carcinosarcoma, one forestomach cancer, one intestinal adenocarcinoma, two peritoneal mesotheliomas, and three abdominal lymphoreticulosarcomas.) Among the control rats no such tumors were found. "

9. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

This is kinda great.
    Some of my friends that keep telling me I should "get over" my cult experience and worry about the important things, are huge fans of Ventura.

What next? SCN exes on Alex Jones?
    Gotta admit, that would be a bit of a boon.

10. Idle Morgue

Holy Mother of God!! :omg::omg::omg:

Does OSA still break into people's homes today?:ohmy: How on earth do these OSA Bots justify doing these criminal acts.

There must be some OSA guys out by now that did stuff like this and are out now - what on earth were you thinking? Help us understand! IT IS MURDER!

The blood on Scientology's tentacles is very thick and getting thicker.

No wonder Slappy McSlap-ige has been in hiding and can't finish a "Psycho" of action....

He must be extremely restimulated by his heinous overts and withholds he commits every minute of every day for over 30 years!

Remember...Ole El Con even said - man is basically good - if he continues to do harm...he will take himself out!

David Miscavige is on State One of doing just that - IN HIDING~!:yes::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fricken unbelievable!

11. Idle Morgue

Tell your friends to FUCK OFF! I hate it when people tell me to "get over it"! No one would ever understand it until they lived through it but I still could never tell someone to "get over it"! How rude!

You can always talk here my friend!! I will be all ears!! :handinhand::flowers2:

You don't have to get over it! We need to get RID OF IT so it never happens to anyone again!

12. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Nope, you don't have to 'get over it' . . .

Can you imagine if osa folks did actually commit murders - or are doing it, or even breaking into houses and doing stuff - maybe hurting pets - I've heard that one too. How do these people live with themselves, especially after getting out? And if these things were done, shouldn't they be coming forth with the stories, even if anonymously? I know those don't count, in a court of law, or even to a journalist. BUT - still - I don't see how the burden of such wrongs could be carried, without telling the world about it, even anonymously, unless one were a sociopath. One would feel compelled, I'd think, to unburden one's self. As a way of making some kind of amends. But then, no one has come out with much on what happened to Lisa McPherson. :unsure:

How do these people live with themselves? Rationalize it all away? It still eats at one's soul, and reaps irrepairable damage, I think - to soul, mind and body . . . Karma will get you in the end, and she is a bitch.

13. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes it is. After I posted in the comments just a few minutes ago I went and looked up on alexa and the Global rank is 8817 and the USA rank is 3,518

Part of my post.

Let me think for myself Brandon. I invite you to look a little further. Like the Fair Game written document issued
    to his 'ecclediastical' SEA ORG by L ron hubbard in 1968 to R2-45 = shoot with a 45 gun former members of the organisation.
    NICE Church...NOT. Or how close did Marc Headley come to being killed when run off the road while being chased
    during his escape from Scientology's International Headquarters near Hemet. California. Or the 199 day harasssment
    of Monigue Rathbun which is now being tried in the Texas court system, wherein the CofS says it is religious practise.
    Or the illegal withholding of my passport on the Scientology ship when I was scheduled to leave and catch my plane
    But you are right. Most scientologists would never want to intentionally kill anyone, but they are often under the
    propaganda control of the 'third reich' mentality of an organisation which has the dogma as stated in the
    'Keep Scientology Working" policy which is required to be in the first of the items to be studied in almost all
    Scientology courses, which contains amongst much else 'we would rather have you dead than incapable' ..
    and 'win or die in the attempt'. I could go on but the Tampa-bay times and Ex scientologist message board and
    the Tony Ortega 'undergroundbunker' have 100's if not thousands of testimonties to back up my view. Can you look?
    or is that also another part of the mind control you may

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I have heard a firsthand account of the Guardian's Office killing a man and leaving the body in the harassed person's back yard. The man they killed was a family friend. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to go into details.

15. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

And a friend on Facebook, Malcolm Nothling, who was working for OSA in South Africa and turned on them, was framed for a murder he didn't commit.

16. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Yes, there are recent cases of that where a girl committed suicide because she was cyber-bullied. The bullies were found culpable.

17. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

18. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

That link goes to what is now missing content. I was able to find this, though:

rick davis
    2/23/95

The July edition of the newsletter of the South African Council
    of Civil Investigators (SACCI) covered the involvement of Malcolm
    Nothling in an attempted murder.

The article read as follows:

"In another shooting incident, one of our ex-members (Note:
    Nothling was expelled from the association), Malcolm Nothling of
    Advanced Investigations, has been charged with attempted murder.
    After allegedly shooting Mr Shane Farquar of Nelspruit in the back
    during a disagreement at a social gathering in the Sabi area. The
    Council has been asked to report any information which members may
    have on the incident of Mr Nothling to the police. If you have any
    comments to pass on, please contact..."

"After investigation into the matter by the Richards Bay police,
    Malcolm Nothling was charged with attempted murder and is being sent
    to trial before the Empangeni regional court (case number 227/94)."

Nothling has been summonsed to appear before the judge on April 12
    when a trial date will be set.

FYI, Nothling is the head honcho of the anti-Scientologists in South
    Africa.

- Rick

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.scientology/zQbxe0fm22A

19. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I was never OSA so cannot speak for them. :no:

But was a Scientologist, so understand the mindset. :duh:

In the early 80's when on Boston staff, all staff were called into a meeting with OSA. We were briefed a bit on some of the battles going on and were told about Paulette Cooper and also Michael Flynn (attorney) and how they were two of the most evil beings on the planet. They were trying to stop Scientology which was the only hope for mankind; the only hope to get out of the trap.

Once someone comes to believe that type of stuff than ANY means to stop these individuals can be justified.

And according to the Scientology system of Ethics (explained wonderfully by Jefferson Hawkins), stopping individuals who are threatening the existence (or expansion) of Scientology is NOT a criminal act. :no: It is the greatest good and the most ethical act one can engage in.

For those who worked in OSA, FAILING to stop these two people would have been considered a criminal act according to scientology ethics.

When Scientology claims to be "the most ethical group on the planet" they are correct IF one uses the Scientology Ethics system by which to evaluate them.

In Scientology, one can lie, cheat, steal from, or utterly destroy another human being, and it is considered an 'ethical act' as long as the person they're doing it to has been declared an SP by the "church" of Scientology.

20. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Edit added: Type_4PTS This post was what came to mind reading yours at #19..

Slave chains forged of lies
    are stronger than fine steel

And those enslaved see
    neither shackle nor lock.

The mission must be,
    in order to set them free:
    show them how their
    chains were made

and where lies hid the key..

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013