What's new

Swedish OTVII leaves the church

Isene

Patron with Honors
I just received the following message from two friends in Sweden:

We’re happy to say that we are independent. We like your website and doubt announcement very much and it has helped us in our decision.

Love
Stefan and Katarina Tunedal
Sweden

They sent me a link to their declaration of independence.

Read the rest on my blog

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Geir:

It is great that your work is influencing people to leave the Cof$ and that you are receiving messages from those who read you. You will receive many more I assure you from personal experience. I left 10 years ago and at least every week I receive emails from people thanking me too for helping leaving a group that is abusive and evil.

I am glad that you and I are not the only ones denouncing the crimes of David Miscavige and that Sally in Denmark, you in Sweden and many others all over the world are doing it too.

Diana

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just received the following message from two friends in Sweden:

We’re happy to say that we are independent. We like your website and doubt announcement very much and it has helped us in our decision.

Love
Stefan and Katarina Tunedal
Sweden

They sent me a link to their declaration of independence.

Read the rest on my blog

Awesome!

minnie

Patron with Honors
Very good news watching the spread continue, Geir!:happydance: :clap:

I wonder by the way how the cult is going in Finland. They don't even have an org there according to Google, just a mission: "Church of Scientology Mission of Helsinki"

p.s if anyone wants to convert the pdf to a doc I recommend Zamzar which I use alot: http://www.zamzar.com/

That's great news.

I may not agree with you philosophically, but I've got a lot of respect for your integrity, so it's very cool to see your efforts bearing fruit.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is brilliant news Geir! :happydance:

I have a lot of respect for people who have decided to leave the CoS publicly after being such staunch supporters. So often, many of their friends and family and even work colleagues are ‘in’ and this means risking being forcibly disconnected from them. It is all too easy to bury their heads in the sand and turn a blind eye and hope that it will somehow ‘come right’.

But of course it won’t come right, the CoS is in a terminal downward spiral. And anyone remaining on the SS Titanic II with Cap’n Davey at the helm is going to go down with it.

Hopefully many more of your friends will see the light and join you now.

Axiom142