Sydney Ideal Morgue Opening with Miscavige

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Free to shine, May 3, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I have just seen a report on Channel 7 News (Australia) from Bryan Seymour about the Sydney "Ideal Org" opening today. I love that it's on mainstream national news.

Done in best Bryan style, he talks about the massive security blackout surrounding the event, with footage of him being "moved along".
    There was also footage of Miscavige who looked way different from the usual photoshopped images, his hair looked lighter, he looked older and more angry. Well IMO.

I'll add media reports etc about this as I find them.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. Leland

Leland Crusader

It looks like he either put highlights in, or perhaps colored his hair. Let me know your opinion please.

:eyeroll:

3. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Well finally the cofs Sydney has made the national news :omg:

BUT for all the 'WRONG' reasons, per the cofs. :roflmao:

Bryan Seymour and his Channel 7 camera crew ran into a whole mess of heavy-handed Security at The Grand Opening of Sydney's new Idle Org. Video links will be posted when available.

PS: They got some good footage of Dave looking very tired, worn and somewhat pissed off.

:coolwink:

4. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

Oooh that Bryan....what a doll

Perfect poster images of Diminutive Miscreant just in time for Flagdown

5. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

6. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Thanks Trev!

I'm sure some of the people in this can be identified, just out of interest. Lots of young 2nd gens it looks like.

7. He-man

He-man Troll under the bridge

Ah Scientologists.

They are so cute when they look awkward and uncomfortable around media.

8. Leland

Leland Crusader

9. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

Reclusive leader....hmmm, who does that remind me of?

:biggrin:

Nice to see pot plant tech employed down-under

Oh....hai Nigel!

10. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

"He's stopping me walking, look!"

Heh. Why did my mind go straight to:

"Help, help, I'm being repressed! You see the violence inherent in the system?" :biggrin:

Scientology: with reality like that, you don't need parody.

[video=youtube;rAaWvVFERVA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA[/video]

11. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Norm O'Leary's still wandering around with that "rabbit-in-the-headlights" look while he takes photos.:nervous:

And Peter Shead still has that vacant grin he's perfected whenever he talks about how wonderful everything is - even tho' he's squandered a fortune on the cult and has nothing to show for it.:omg:

And dear ol' Joe Kingi - who could forget him and his tribe beating up FatMan down at the temporary digs at Central - such a theta fella.:angry:

I'm sooooo glad I spent the day at home doing something useful.:yes:

Thanks for the report and taking one for the team, Bryan:thumbsup:

There's no way I could've stomached all that "theta" :puke:

12. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Seriously, we now know why the wogs are excluded from these events - it's not the poor attendance, that is just a side bonus. SCN photoshops the hell out of Miss Carriage's mug in every video and photo they put out. When that video that showed him aging so much in a few months came out, I suspected some sleep-deprived staffer forgot to apply the computer algorithm to smooth the wrinkles (or someone about to blow deliberately "forgot"), and now I'm certain of it. I want to see the Co$ footage of this event, to compare with this clip.

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

Wonder what was up with the open collar shirt? Where's the usual tie and that five thousand dollar suit look?

14. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Thanks, Bryan Seymour! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gotta love the Channel 7 news team. :thumbsup:

DM looks terrible. Thin, pale, aged, bad complexion and looks wound up. SPs here, much? :biggrin:

I had to laugh at his two thumbs up with his arms to the cultists after his speech. Reminded me of someone else's PR caper before he got caught in criminal acts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How's that Fabian thing working out for you now, Midget?

15. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Could it be that [STRIKE]wonder[/STRIKE]boy reads ESMB and read this post by our very own Udarnik...

:omg: Udarnik you are so oatee! [STRIKE]Wonder[/STRIKE]boy is untied!

16. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  17. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

^ ^ ^ :hysterical: :hysterical: :dieslaughing:

PERFECT!

18. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

So no local [STRIKE]dupes[/STRIKE] dignatories appeared in 'the pose' with fingertips on the podium?

They must have wized up after Melbourne mayor Doyle took a pasting last time :lol:

19. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Was that before or after he bent over?

20. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Lol

I should edit that to 'assumed the position'

:whistling: