What's new

The Art of Deception: The 'Exteriorization' Code

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
A person's personal power lies in their ability to realize their will in the form of logical actions towards goals and interests. When one exerts their will in harmony with others and their goals, he can succeed to the degree he is willing to realize his vision.

What lconh did was 'do as thou wilt' with total disregard for anybody he used and anyone who he thought resisted him. He became 'The Beast'. He exerted a lot of power in realizing his goal, but his creation is a failure because of his lack of and distain for respecting harmony with others and their will.

His OT's were created to be 'mini beasts' in his name. Lconh used powerful mental tech to brainwash his adepts into thinking that they would gain power from going OT, when in reality he was teaching them to exert the power of the beast; i.e. 'Do as I (lconh) Wilt'.... plunder and pilage the world for the sake of (me) scientology...

There is absolutely zero evidence to back up even a single OT claim ever made by a Sceintologist. If evidence could be presented to dispute this I'd love to see it, but so far no one has been able to present any.

If Hubbard's tech had the capability of producing "OT" abilities, the church he created wouldn't be the train wreck that it is, OTs wouldn't scatter like cockroaches running for cover when an 18 year old kid in an anonymous mask approached them and certainly Hubbard wouldn't have died all jacked up on tranquilers, while hiding from his own shadow and looking like a homeless man who was living in a Subway tunnel.

Gadfly

Crusader
I have mentioned a friend before who spent hours on the operating table. As the damage was to his back, his body was lying face-down on the table. He was watching the whole procedure from a point near the main overhead light and could describe the procedure, the placement of equipment, conversations etc., with "doctor-scaring" accuracy.

I do believe that "fake-exteriorization" could be induced, but one documented case (such as the paragraph about my friend, whom I believe whole-heartedly) proves that exteriorization with perception can occur. How often it really/rarely occurs within the hallowed halls of $cn is sheer speculation.

I agree. It may be that these various states exist, and come and go all of the time. I mentioned this in regards to ESP, telepathy, and telekinesis in another thread. It isn't that these things aren't possible and don't happen. I suspect that they do. And, people often make a mistake trying to trash Scientology by negating the possibility of this various states. There are plenty of other reasons to trash Scientology.

The error is in the notion that Scientology has anything to do with bringing these states about. There is no direct link between Scientology procedures and going exterior. Yes, there is some relationship, but it is not a case of cause-effect. Most definitely, one cannot open up an LRH book, do a drill, and in all cases obtain the result of "exterior". In fact, in few cases would the result be "exterior". In any REAL "science", the ability to predict and control results is 100%. To the degree that control and prediction fall from 100% is the degree to which the field is not actually a "complete science".

Even subjects like "astromony" and the fallaciously called "social sciences" are NOT truly "sciences". The primary reason why these can and never will be "sciences" is because there are just far too many variables and relationships between these variables to monitor, understand, keep track of and ever hope to control.

If Scientology were anywhere near the "science" Hubbard claims it to be, it would produce "consistent predictable results". That Scientology doesn't do that is obvious to anybody willing to open his or her eyes even just the slightest bit.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
We were promised, and payed for, OT abilities.. The ability to be exterior with full perceptions.. I think that's the 'End Phenomenon' from OTIII and/or IV..

Not fickle once in a while ability! - It was STABLY EXTERIOR with FULL PERCEPTIONS!! - Moreover it was a regained ability native to a thetan! - Not something new and hard to do..

So.. I fully expected to be able to see my head from behind when coaming my hair! - Remote viewing as a perfectly normal thing to do.. Easy as scratching yer' butt, once you figure how.. A 'learning process' like any other.. When you learn to ride a bike, then you can ride a bike! - And so it is with floating about as a disembodied spirit.. People watching, loitering on train tracks on Venus.. or whatever..

Now that would be worth our pay and efforts!

But Scientology fails to deliver!

Anyone who believed he could pay money to another and get spiritual growth "delivered" to him (like a pizza) in return almost . . . . just . . . 'almost' . . . .deserves to be seperated from his money. You know? A fool and his money are soon parted. And a really dedicated fool . . well, he's asking for it, isn't he?

Now I'm not pointing any fingers here, Schwimmy, but you know . . . you gotta ask yourself sometime if you didn't have something to do with losing all that money.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The error is in the notion that Scientology has anything to do with bringing these states about.

Couldn't agree more. On the one hand, by attracting people who are *looking* for such states, you are more likely to find people actually finding them, but, at the same time, by *promising* that you have 'The Tech' to achieve such 'states' for all, including giving awards for such and labeling them and creating a whole social climate where people *believe* they've achieved such states by being able to get out of bed in the morning you are actually short circuiting whatever 'search' might be happening.

Not that that's necessarily a 'bad' thing. Spiritual enlightenment as a path to superhuman 'powerz' is a bit funky at the *best* of times. Admittedly, getting sucked into Scientology (or any other cult) because of an infantile desire to *control* reality seems an excessive punishment.

Zinj

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Even subjects like "astromony" and the fallaciously called "social sciences" are NOT truly "sciences". The primary reason why these can and never will be "sciences" is because there are just far too many variables and relationships between these variables to monitor, understand, keep track of and ever hope to control.
Even "Science" is little more than a religion. From the early days of Copernicus and Gallileo anyone making a new discovery has been labelled a "pillock", yet "All Hail Relativity, All Hail!" and they go on smashing atoms to "discover" newer, smaller, and ever more fictitious particles.

Gadfly

Crusader
Even "Science" is little more than a religion. From the early days of Copernicus and Gallileo anyone making a new discovery has been labelled a "pillock", yet "All Hail Relativity, All Hail!" and they go on smashing atoms to "discover" newer, smaller, and ever more fictitious particles.

Gotcha!:thumbsup:

Yep, I agree. There is much to many modern forms of "science" that reeks of ideology, maintaining the status quo, rigid belief, and yes, even FAITH! It amazes me how so few people can see, much less undestand that.

But then today, science and materialism comprise the 21st century religion! People have never been good at being able to see outside of the framework of thought or paradigm within which they are caught. That is as true for the "Scientologist" as it is for the common garden-variety "scientist". Most people, whether falling primarily into the category of religion or science, are largely incapable of seeing much of anything outside of their severely limited and restrictive viewpoint (total pattern of ideas, beliefs, attitudes, opinions, assertions, claims and proclivities).

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Royal Prince Xenu said:
Even "Science" is little more than a religion.

Oh, puleease! My mother just had chemo therapy which, in her case, has done wonders for her. This is technology based on science.

What are you talking about? Explain a little bit what you mean?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, we all have to deal with our end of the deal. However lconh wrote and spoke much about this state... how it proves that one is 'an immortal', etc. And he is the author and creator of your religion. So when and if you realize that you've been taken on a joy ride... should we endow you with the same blame game? Swimmy is not the only one, there are hundreds, if not thousands who thought that sci could help them produce this result when in fact it can't... unless we are talking about a virtual psychic experience. It's a manufactured lie; one that you allow pc's to delusion and validate them on their 'win', that is gained on false pretenses.

Anyone who believed he could pay money to another and get spiritual growth "delivered" to him (like a pizza) in return almost . . . . just . . . 'almost' . . . .deserves to be seperated from his money. You know? A fool and his money are soon parted. And a really dedicated fool . . well, he's asking for it, isn't he?

Now I'm not pointing any fingers here, Schwimmy, but you know . . . you gotta ask yourself sometime if you didn't have something to do with losing all that money.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Well, yes... But anyone who offers spiritual growth for money, like pizza, deserves to be considered a fraud.

Sure, I had my part in being fooled.. The clever cheats the less clever.. That's a bitch.. How do you 'take responsibility' for being fooled? - By accepting that the fraudster was better at the game and move on?

However..

I personally never believed in OT powers. Reason I joined was that I thought Dianetics 'probably' was a workable technique for making your head/mind work better. Reason I choose to consider that an established fact was that Hubbard persuaded me that doubt, skeptism and 'wanting proof' was counterproductive for learning.. Heh..

The promotional hype about OT powers akin to godhood had a lot to do with my becoming disaffected. I considered the promo hype, well, promo hype.. Lies and exaggeration like all promo hype.. But I saw fellow scientologists actually believing in the stuff.

And I got into some ethics trouble a few times where I was given the 'R-factor' that the exalted spiritual states and OT powers was indeed real. My skeptism was 'bank', and would I please stop dramatizing and invalidating people!

:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
That's actually a coherent reason. One that actually can work. Scientology/Dianetics *is* a shortcut to 'control' over your mind. The problem is that the control isn't *your* control, and, even once you wrest control from the Cult, that kind of 'control' tends to be counter-productive.

My Humble Opinion.
Not so humble about letting the 'Church' have control.... that's just plain evil.

Zinj

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Oh, puleease! My mother just had chemo therapy which, in her case, has done wonders for her. This is technology based on science.

What are you talking about? Explain a little bit what you mean?

With all due respect to your mother, are you aware that chemo kills more patients than it cures?

Cancer: Why We're Still Dying to Know the Truth (Phillip Day)

Doctors on the front line, just like $cn staff, are faithfully following their creed in the belief that all is good in the world, and as you work your way up the chain to Big Pharma you find it's as rotten to the Core as Int Management.

"The operation was a complete success! Unfortunately the patient died."

And I think the balance of the selective quotation is adequate example:
From the early days of Copernicus and Gallileo anyone making a new discovery has been labelled a "pillock", yet "All Hail Relativity, All Hail!" and they go on smashing atoms to "discover" newer, smaller, and ever more fictitious particles.

"Cold Fusion is completely impossible!" and yet, "uneducated" people are duplicating the original experiment in their own basements with positive results.

Gadfly

Crusader
With all due respect to your mother, are you aware that chemo kills more patients than it cures?

Cancer: Why We're Still Dying to Know the Truth (Phillip Day)

Doctors on the front line, just like $cn staff, are faithfully following their creed in the belief that all is good in the world, and as you work your way up the chain to Big Pharma you find it's as rotten to the Core as Int Management.

"The operation was a complete success! Unfortunately the patient died."

And I think the balance of the selective quotation is adequate example:

"Cold Fusion is completely impossible!" and yet, "uneducated" people are duplicating the original experiment in their own basements with positive results.

Chemotherapy has always been simply a case of: which dies first, the cancer or the patient?

The actual history and motivations of the modern western medical field is just as ruthless, nasty and despicable as the C of S. It is entirely greed and power based and has little to do with "truth". Anybody who thinks that modern medicine is the result of a hundred years of intelligent caring people trying to discover "truth" is deluded. It is only about money.

The huge pharmaceutical companies entirely determine the direction of the field through endless grants to major medical colleges. They offer vacations and "percs" to doctors who push their products. This endless flow of DOLLARS directs all "research". It is a business, and has little to do with "men of science" trying to discover truth in the field of human health. The ONLY criteria is whether the product can "bring a profit".

The top members of the board of the FDA are almost always ex-executives from the major drug companies. Is it any wonder that they crush anything not in alignment with their drug company profits? In the same way the Federal Reserve Bank is a private corporation owned by the largest bankers in the world. Is it any wonder "they" bailed out the banking industry (themselves)?

The AMA (American Medical Association) conducted a very OSA-like smear campaign against the field of Chiropractic for many years. Lies, slander, deceit; all in an attempt to crush the competition. The AMA didn't care that Chiropractic got results. The last thing the western medical field wanted was ANY acknowledgment that something other than their entirely NON-holistic approach could actually get real results. In the end, the AMA had to take out a full page ad in USA TODAY; the AMA had to admit and apologize for its horrible behavior regarding its attempts to destroy Chiropractic. Wouldn't it be nice if, following some legal battle, the Church of Scientology had to similiary, in some major newspapaer, admit and apologize its own horrible activity of lies, deceit and slander against "critics"?

The medical profession has a LONG history of opposing alternative medical practices. Because the alternative practices are all bogus? No. Because, some do work and threaten their profit!

The "science" medicine is extremely narrow and limited, because the ONLY path followed is "the path of greed".

There is much online about the AMA's battle with Chiropractic:

http://whychiropractic.blogspot.com/2008/03/ama-vs-chiropractic.html

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
However..

I personally never believed in OT powers. Reason I joined was that I thought Dianetics 'probably' was a workable technique for making your head/mind work better.

By FAR the best form of Dianetics is the R3X developed by Robert Ducharme. If you ever decide you want more then do what he offers.

cheers