The Dreaded RPF "Final Assessment"

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by ExVet, May 23, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. ExVet

ExVet Patron with Honors

I looked around and this subject doesn't look like it's been kicked around on this forum before. Not for a while anyway. As many of you know, the RPF issues were leaked to Wikileaks nearly a year ago. I happen to know who did that. In the "Discussion" portion of that Wikileaks entry is an article on the dreaded RPF Final Assessment. I know who wrote that too. I also know from my own personal experience that write-up is deadly accurate. For your edification, I am leaving the report on the Final Assessment right here. I hope it pisses you off as much as it does me. I wonder if there are any French nationals on the program currently? If so, perhaps the gov't there would appreciate the information (evil laughter and much hand-wringing)....

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  2. NeXTep

NeXTep Patron with Honors

AFAIK very very few people really completed the RPF (me included). Most folks got out sooner or later due to amnesties (like me) and the sheer necessity to have them back in production again. And really getting through that final checklist is a near impossible task probably, so my guess is that not more than a handful people did actually pass that one with a floating needle and if they did they had learned how to cheat the meter.

3. Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Lesolee (Sith Lord) Patron Meritorious

That final assessment looks pretty standard to me.

And the "cursory analysis" describing the e-meter as a "glorified lie-detector" shows the writer hasn't got much of a clue what they are talking about.

The really bad thing about the RPF is that people are RPF'ed for no good reason. If somebody was stealing from the org, deliberately damaging org property and so forth then fair enough, they would be a criminal by wog standards.

When people get RPF'ed for having down stats or talking back to a senior then that is wrong. :angry:

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Two wogs and a Scientologist in a rowboat...

LRH's plan to elevate the lowly wogs to the exalted state of Scientology supermen does require some strenuous methods, especially with Xenu, the Marcabians and the Psychs scheming to counter LRH Intention.

Some have misinterpreted his plan, not realizing that LRH - through Scientology - must first "assert and maintain dominion" to, one day, make possible "Total Freedom."

Wogs *do* need firm guidance - "Hubbard Guidance" to be exact - and only LRH's large pink theta hand, working through the efforts of Scientologists, can do the job.

That's why the plan - as outlined in this handy booklet - must be implemented.

http://warrior.xenu.ca/Brainwashing-front.jpg

'Brainwashing Manual Parallels' (based on the "Onion" schematic), provides some background on LRH's benevolent plan (bottom link):

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=19183&postcount=1

Note: SPs interpret this plan as being other than Humanitarian, but then what does one expect from SPs? But not to worry, they can always be "rehabilitated" or - well - "disposed of quietly and without sorrow."

5. 8-8008

8-8008 Patron with Honors

Lots of people from Int are on the RPF so I see why those questions. Seems that it was a bit different before - (data that I got from people who did the RPF YEARSSSSSS ago).

6. ExVet

ExVet Patron with Honors

The final assessment is not per Hubbard. He never directed that such a thing exist. Look at the assessment and you can see the emphasis is on allegiance to the big boys at the top of the food chain, not on being "clean" on whatever you were assigned for (e.g. dishonest registration or whatever). Now that the assessment exists, a 3-month program takes years and years to do and people are going geriatric on the program (literally). Or they are just getting booted out or are quitting. All is not good.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe the intention is merely to have the dirt-cheap labour-force for as long as possible. Quite apart from the actual assessment, when I was in the RPF in early 1996 the talk was that it took several months for RTC to even look at and reject the graduation CSW (consisting of boxes of tabbed pc folders etc.), let alone approve it. Remember that many of these RPF guys get to be pretty good at construction work.

Paul

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

This seems a convenient place for this. Those who newly arrive on SO
    staff join whats called the estates project force EPF. They all have to do a sec check everyday. This includes people who are also doing the purif.

9. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

But, that is also *Scientology*, because downstats or insubordination are *Scientology* crimes.

But, what is it you think would be a *good* reason for the RPF? Do you think the 'Church'/movement/organization should have its own police/prosecutorial/punishment powers? If someone commits a *criminal* act, in the 'wog' sense, then shouldn't they be prosecuted by *wog* justice? Including all the protections mandated by 'wog' justice?

Zinj

10. Dulloldfart

Daily sec checks in the EPF? Since when? It sounds highly impractical to me. It was hard enough doing metered weekly O/W checks on a dozen NWC staff when the place was dripping with Sec Checker School auditors in the late 80s.

Paul

11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Becca told me so its happening now in LA, don't know when this started.

Interesting re priorities of RTC.

12. Dulloldfart

Thanks. Since she's somewhat green, could you ask her exactly what she means by "sec checks"? In other words, get some details. She might just be looking at a daily course room meter check, as in "In your recent studies have you gone by any word you did not fully understand?" A read on the question might be taken up to see what it read on and the appropriate action taken, or it might get simply a robotic response like "go back to the beginning of the course and list out all the words you didn't get and look them up."

Paul

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

This interrogation procedure was totally standard in any Maoist reconditioning camp or Soviet Gulag.

Hubbard applied the same standard techniques of totalitarian control and mental re-conditioning that North Korea, Red China, Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, and any other totalitarian regime, has waged against its dissidents throughout history.

The RPF is not about "therapy", or some place to go for "rest" as the Propaganda Unit of Scientology has claimed all these years. Those who are sent there, either by low production or "disagreement with international management", are considered dissidents. And the end phenomenon is a broken identity replaced by a group identity more compliant to management orders - which the Church of Scientology defines as "more ethical".

There is much evidence which shows that the Rehabilitation Project Force of the Church of Scientology engages in kidnapping, false imprisonment, mental coercion and totalitarian control.

Why they are allowed to operate in the United States, where civil rights and due process is supposed to be the law, is beyond me.

I hope that agencies of US law enforcement targets the Rehabilitation Project Force of the Church of Scientology and shuts it down.

14. Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Lesolee (Sith Lord) Patron Meritorious

That's a good question, although perhaps a bit challenging for me since I have never been on staff, let alone the Sea Org. Perhaps somebody should raise it as a thread.

How about this ... SO member habitually late for roll call, uniform untidy, and found drinking beer with some students when he should have been on study. Has been seen by the staff MAA many times and just isn't getting his ethics in. He could either be offloaded, or perhaps he can be reformed in the RPF.

15. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Well, that sounds like something that would be regularly 'handled' by the run of the mill 'Ethics' actions, but, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't trust this gang of yahoos to 'discipline' an unruly 10-year-old without being criminal about it. Especially a 10-year-old.

Zinj

16. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

On occasion I used to "C/S" (or FES - Folder Error Summary and program) for those poor buggers on the RPF. They were expected to C/S for themselves and sometimes they ended up in the stew. I'd be discretely handed a note (which had been relayed by a few people), and then I'd slip the keys to my car to someone, so someone else could covertly put a pc folder in there.

From what I saw, half of them 'completed' the RPF, and the other half left the SO mid RPF (the same thing happened on the decks pgms).

The irony of it all never ceased to amaze me. Whether on a decks pgm or the RPF, often one would have to study stuff that re-affirmed and validated the taken stance which got them decked RPF'd in the first place.

RPF assignments in ANZO were never about rehabilitation. The ones I knew of were always about punishment and domination in order to get a person to submit, and/or to get them out of the way. The people I knew in the organization who were actually criminal, and/or who may have qualified or benefited from true 'rehabilitation', were never at risk of being RPF'd - They just rose to power and ended up in senior mgt positions.

The RPF in the '80's and 90's in ANZO wasn't nearly as bad as what I've heard it was in other conts, and certainly nothing like what I've heard it is now......but it was still a shocker, and just about all my very few SO friends ended up being assigned to it, in order for the bitches who put them there to have a freer reign.

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Definitely sec checks, not study related.