The ETHICs CONDITIONs- for they WORK or are they HOGWASH ?

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Gizmo, Jul 7, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

As I have tried to point out many times before ALL anybody has to do about anything is just change their mind about it, period.

I continue to believe what we think right now really matters in our life.

And, yes, scientology has been very very good at getting lots & lots of money, period.

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Re: 10 AUGUST

This so illustrates the twists & turns into that insanity called scientology !

3. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I applied a 10 aug handling to excellent effect and ridding the person
    of stomach pains. It wouldn't suprise me if life coaches and therapists
    don't do similar handlings.

Client:-" My husband is always criticizing me and I continually have stomach pains."

Therapist:- " What does he criticize you about?"

Client:- " For being too lenient with the kids."

Therapist:- " Are you?"

Client :- " No, but he wants me to enforce more homework time and ground
    them much more often."

Therapist:- "Are they doing well at school?"

Client:- "They have always been straight A students."

Therapist:- " Does your husband know this?"

Client :- No he says its my job to look after the kids and read their school
    reports and speak to teachers, and he's too busy with his businerss to take
    time to do this.

Therapist:- " How about taking your husband aside for a few moments and
    showing him these reports."

skip forward a few days.

Therapist :- " Hows things going?"

Client :- Wonderful! He 's been telling all his friends what a wonderful wife
    and mother I am and some of his friends wives are asking me for advice on
    tutoring their kids.:coolwink:

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wow, they blew abdominal pains?! I don't know about you, Terril, but in my book that is a real miracle!

And better yet, word of Dr. Hubbard's miraculous tech has been spreading like wildfire to all parts of this planet. . .

[video=youtube;PLetGlDOJ6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLetGlDOJ6c[/video]

HELPFUL HINT: If while watching the video you get the idea that Scientology tech is somehow different than the miracle (in India) that you are witnessing, rewind to the beginning and use moar clay.

5. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

{ sarcasm on & bullshit flowing }

life coaches and therapists are bogus !

No, neither life coaches or therapists are about the deadly activity of salvaging this sector - nor are they man's best friend or brought the greatest gift to mankind since fire.

No, they fall far short of the miracles of scientology !

{ end sarcasm &cease deep bullshit }

Truth Revealed = Scientology is based on Bullshit by a Bullshitter.

6. HelluvaHoax!

Absolutely phenomenal, isn't it?

Scientologists profess these spectacular abilities and technology:

* Knowing How To Know
    * Obnosis
    * Data Series
    * Ability to confront
    * Management Technology (e.g. "Look don't listen" et al)
    * State of Clear (perfect computational ability)
    * State of OT (superhuman awareness & powers)
    * Tone Scale (e.g. Science of Survival, "covert hostility" et al)
    * Unreasonableness
    * Ability to recognize the source of problems and make them vanish
    * Freedom from Overwhelm
    * Total Cause Over Life​

Yet. . .

Not even one (1) Scientologist in the world can detect that L. Ron Hubbard was lying from 1950 to 1986. Thirty-six years of non-stop shore stories, acceptable truths, fraud, charlatanism and blatantly sociopathic lying about his military record, his life, his research, his auditing techniques and the states & abilities that he claimed were routinely achievable for all mankind with his advanced "scientific" technology.

Scientologists: They can't tell when their guru is lying because he is the one that trained them how to spot liars.

7. Billy Blinder

Billy Blinder Patron with Honors

yes, it's quite astonishing the masters can't even detect among themselves that no clears or OT's exist, yet they are taught to Obnose and Look, Don't Listen. :duh: :hysterical:

8. ex.member.hooray

ex.member.hooray New Member

Well stated !

DOUBT CONDITION
    1. Inform oneself honestly of the actual intentions and activities of that group, project or organization, brushing aside all bias and rumor.2. Examine the statistics of the individual, group, project or organization.

I cant believe I actually wrote nice answers to these two questions. Was I completely 'off my rocker' ???

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

That's nothing like a 10 Aug, Terril, even a "woggified" version! Off to cramming with you. :)

Paul

10. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Rest easy. Its clear I'll never get a job writing scripts in Hollywood. That was a mock up of
    a squirrelly psyche doing his thing. Next someone will probably design a programme to
    automate the process. :coolwink:

11. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

Twain once said Christianity would be a good thing if only Christians practiced it. Similar analogy here, perhaps.

The cult doesn't ever intend to use ethics to actually help anyone. When people are helped, it's generally an accident, placebo effect, or some friendly staffer who helped despite what he was really supposed to do.

12. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Yeah, I sort of remember it as sort of a half assed mixture of what was called '2 way comm', an odd ball listing question followed by bastardized R3R to an earlier similar.

The whole thing was a weird mixture, but, then what was to be expected from unlicensed people seriously at the level of zealots doing home brewed pop psychology on others as if they had a clue WTF they were doing.

The " miracle " is scientology with their antics didn't drive more people completely insane !

13. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I thought the same thing...what a bogus 10 Aug. What terrill wrote had little or nothing to do with a 10 AUG. What was done was a toadle "Q&A" ( question and answer). Maybe could pass as a Dof P Interview. Maybe.

14. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

What that was is a monumental waste of time.

15. HelluvaHoax!

Great!

If Scientology ever really once applied "ethics tech", the "greatest good for the greatest number of Dynamics" at that exact moment would have been to never again ever apply ethics tech.

Therefore, the proof that the ethics tech doesn't work is that people are applying it.

16. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

Successfully done Hubbardite formulae and scales and all that stuff would result in the person going "I'm outta here!"

17. HelluvaHoax!

Aha, da much feared "BlowCog"!

But, before you blow, the Ethics Officer just asks that you please do a standard Doubt Formula*.

* SPOILER ALERT: The only right answer for the Doubt Formula is to cognite that you don't have any slightest doubt about Scientology or Dr. Hubbard. Any other answer results in being assigned and even lower condition of "Enemy" or "Treason".

18. Billy Blinder

Billy Blinder Patron with Honors

That's why I have never done their doubt ethics condition on leaving. I just applied hubbards code of honor, the point about "Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it". So when they call, or write, or show up at my doorstep, I just shrugg my shoulders and don't communicate.

They actually don't know how to deal with that. LOL

19. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you!

20. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Right-said-Ted! Back in da Haus!