The Ethics Conditions

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by honeywhite, Jun 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

This is essentially why we never see LRH or the Church doing lower Conditions for the public. It is implicit that LRH and Scientology's survival is senior to all other dynamics and therefor can do no harm.

The closest thing we see to the Church doing lowers for us is the exceptionally rare amnesty where we are given the opportunity to beg for forgiveness.

2. multixperience

multixperience Patron with Honors

Based on my opinion, you could try to take another viewpoint.

Now what's actually working while applying ethics tech?

Well, the point is the awareness. We have to consider this to be the primary point in doing anything towards bettering any condition.

If you yourself are not aware of any condition you are in, than you can not better it... right?

The second point is the idea. If you are aware of a condition you are in, the next is to get an idea of "What am I going to do about this? " and ofcourse the answers you get are part of the idea - or solution for the problem. - I will get back to this soon.

The third point is the action itself. Whatever you thought up as a solution, for it to become a solution, you must take action.

Now this way works almost everything in our lives. Action - No Action.

The fact is, that we have many successfull people and business man even without the usage of ethics condition. But they all begun the same way as I described just here above. That is : Awareness of condition, Idea or solution, Action.

Ethics tech inside scientology is just the same with a little (or big) difference:

In the scientology org, your "fellas" don't leave you the time and space for thinking out the second step - the solution (they sure have the solution for you so don't try looking yourself... :) )
    Than they force you to take the action... which is based not really on your solutions... :)

Of course you feel better a bit working out the ethics conditions inside the org, amongst scn fellas. But the truth is that if you would really use the ethics tech inside, based on true data, the outcome solution would be: definitely leave the church right now...

Thats the difference.
    Now If I can say anything I got from scn, of which I think is true, and is supported by evidence in any real human science, is this: "In reality, everything changes. Nothing remains the same. So if there is no action for something to go in one direction, it will go its natural direction... that is, chaos..."

So I guess you got my point... hope so... :)
    Now the second point (i got back to the second point as I promised above... ) is this:
    People are not allways aware of the idea that they are "In a condition", which should be "changed" or taken some action. Some may think that "It should be like this", or I specifically love the idea one of my friends told me once when I asked him whether he is satisfied with his situation when his wife left him and got kicked out of job: "Well, this we've got, this we'll love... " :)

I mean... no need for change whatsoever... but wait... isn't he happy? Yes he is. Isn't he satisfied with his life? Yes he is really. He enjoys his entire life, and longterm... Man I can tell you he did not need any condition workout, he solved it like with a blink of an eye... what an OT 100 ... :)

So I would certainly consider, whether it is really your own need to always change something and look at life as being in conditions, or is it maybe implanted by a group of people as being a needed thing to survive? Maybe it could be an unrealised urge to rivalry against something? if it looks like a rivalry action against something, you don't confront, it is rivalry, and that creates more conflicts.. ..

Don't take me wrong, sure it works... but everything can have a condition, even the doubt condition that one can get in a shop about which beer is better... you see. Its good to keep yourself by some rules, because thats what successfull people do and it looks like working for them to achieve their purpose.

Hope you had fun reading this... :)

3. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

The Ethics conditions, as applied, are designed to steer you towards actions which benefit the Org.

4. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't believe in "dynamics".

5. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Did you ever read my ( formerly " Challenge" ) write up of the Condition of No Condition ?

6. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

How many conditions that a person is made aware of in scientology are because scientology has convinced you that you are in that condition?
    Does scientology have the answer to your conditions because scientology created those conditions to cure them?

7. Patricio Da Silva

Patricio Da Silva New Member

There is a flaw in in the conditions. It has to do with "Doubt". Scientology stigmatizes doubt by placing it very low on the ethics conditions scale, but, in fact, doubt is a very high condition. Think about it. The Renaissance blossomed but it began with people doubting the conventional norms of society, where they started questioning the beliefs, values, etc, and it was a huge exploration into thought, art, science, etc. Doubt is nature's way to get you out of a rut. Doubt is your friend. Scientology is wrong. But, of course, they have an agenda, to control you, so naturally they don't want you challenging them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

You're right. The second-most-evil thing you can do in Scientology is doubt Scientology's tech and motives. The first-most-evil thing you can do, is resolve your doubts in the direction of deciding the tech is bullshit, and the leadership are psychos.