The Lisa McPherson Trust

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Alanzo, Apr 12, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Way back in the 1990's, a small group of exes, and a couple never-ins, decided to rent out office space in the heart of downtown Clearwater. They set out and, very bravely and deliberately, worked to expose the crime, abuse and fraud of the Church of Scientology.

They picketed right in front of the Fort Harrison. They answered the phones and sent out information to exes and disconnected families. They gave speeches and held press conferences. They wrote articles and published them on the brand-new World Wide Web.

They even had email.

They helped me to get out of Scientology.

The called themselves the Lisa McPherson Trust.

See their very interesting website HERE.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Did Scientology take control of the Lisa McPherson Trust and get rid of it ???

I have searched the world wide web and it appears the Lisa McPherson Trust website is missing.

Anyone able to find it or know what happened to it?

I am using it to help someone get out of Scientology and it helped me - so I figure it will help them.

3. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

??? I'm not following you. How could you be using that Trust to help someone get out of Scientology? The Lisa McPherson Trust was disbanded in 2001. See link here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_McPherson_Trust

4. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

JS - they had a website as of a few years ago with all of the information regarding Lisa McPherson's murder...uh..I mean, embolism :D

It was called the Lisa McPherson Trust and it was a website.

It had transcrips of the detective and Police interviews with all of the players including autopsy photos of Lisa McPherson's "clear" state etc...obviously proving that the Church of Scientology was telling the truth about Lisa dying of an embolism. ;)

5. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

6. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader