The New Price List for Class 5 Orgs! E-Meters: $5,450 includes TAX?

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Idle Morgue, Nov 23, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Posted on Mike Rinder's Blog today - the new Price List - $5,450 includes TAX?

Everyone must buy 2 E-Meters, of course...just in case you ever make it to your Solo Auditing..which 99.999 % never do.

I can't imagine how pissed the staff are right now. The Orgs are going to be forced to replace all E-meters in their auditing rooms with $5,450 per pop E-meters that cost $9.00 to make. :wink2:

Couple this problem with Ideal Orgs - huge utility bills, heating bills, parking bills and rent they have to pay to the "Landlord's Office" of the "cherch"? :grouch::grouch::grouch::grouch:

One thing we can count on by Organized Scientology is that everyone left surely will be :grouch: - re-do their Bridge again, re-buy the books again, RE train, Re study...let's call it...

Good - I hope the Staff and public (the few left) get good and mad and leave!:grouch::grouch::grouch::grouch:

What about those people that have already bought their 2 meters and NEVER used them yet because they just have not found time:whistling: to get up the Bridge or have the $$$? :grouch::grouch::grouch::grouch:

Surely we will see some blows with those folks! :thumbsup:

The prices have gone up! The packaging of intensives is just as crazy as the last (Buy 1 intensive for $2,500 and 2 intensives for $5,000???)

"Services remain ridicuosly expensive considering that the "services" are delivered for virtually FREE from a Slave Staff member.

Knowing how to create ultimate upset seems to be the VFP of David Miscavige. Thank you SIR...continue! :happydance:

For any lurker's out there or OSA Agents for the Cult, here is a freebie:

"You are mocking up your own reactive mind but can stop it and control it" - YOU ARE NOW HEREBY "CLEAR" - so go attest at your nearest Org.

And...a bonus: Xenu, A Galactical Warlord, 75 million years ago flew beings here to this planet - threw them in volcano's and blew them up with H-Bombs! The spirits of these beings are floating around and attached to get in comm with them and ask them to leave. THEY are the source of all problems you have. Oh, and you audited their Reactive Minds when you went up the Bridge - so make sure they give you a little compensation for that....

Please write up your success stories and post them here! ARC and ML!!
  2. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

I'm surprise the sliding scale doesn't go up.

1 INT $2,500
    2 INT $6000
    4 INT $15,000 such a deal
    6 INT $30,000 you can get that 2nd mortgage
    8 INT $60,000 your eternity is at stake here
    10 INT $100,000 Borrow from your family and all your friends
    12 INT $200,000 this is a deal, we charge the same increase from from 1 int to 10. And in addition you can purchase 2 emeter for $10,000 in which case you will save big dollars. CC please (polite reg)
  3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This plan should eliminate the possibility of new clients.
  4. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

One of the things that give me the :wtf:s while in was the whole 20% IAS discount thing--you weren't allowed in the Academy if you didn't have the membership, so it was entirely bogus. IIRC, it didn't even apply to 'packages' that were advertised, so it was just huh?

Also, I am curious if it has been confirmed that public are required to use the new meters. I know during my training, there were some folks who still did use the ones in the wooden boxes. Professional HGC was expected to use the "latest and greatest", but there was never an edict on this as far as training from what I saw. Those public who did have a later model, often used the older one as their backup. Per the stuff on setting up a session, every auditor, even co-auditing, was required to have a second meter at hand, in case the primary meter failed during the session.
  5. Idle Morgue

Scamonology puts on a good "front" that the IAS is a membership totally voluntary :whistling:but it is totally enforced. Discounts? When they jack up the price for 'services' that cost the organization NOTHING, enforce a membership into paying $10,000 to receive discounts on these overpriced rip-off services, and continue to fleece you until you are completely broke and bankrupt....just fricken amazing!:whistling:

The Cult enforces IAS membership, enforces purchasing TWO E-meters per person regardless of how many are in the family, enforces donations for real estate fiasco's scams, enforces donations for faux humanitarian groups that do nothing but LIE and show glossy promo at events!

Scientology - a "religion" that convinces people they are "self-determined" when they are being totally controlled on what to think, what to feel - NOTHING, what to say, who to talk to and not talk to ...and they pay for the same regurgitated crap over and over and over...and still Scientologist's will claim to be FREE!:whistling::ohmy::unsure::eyeroll::omg:
  6. Out-Ethics

Lets ask Forest Gump CEO of the sucessful Bubba Gump Shrimp Company about this new price list.

So Forest what do you think of the new Co$ price list?

Forest: Stupid is as stupid does.

Forest, do you have any advice for the Scientology public?

Forest: Run Scientology public run.

Okay Forest. Would you buy these services?

Forest: I'm not a smart man but I'm sure Mama wouldn't approve.

Sounds like a smart decision to me. If you could talk to the COB of the Co$ what would you say to him?

Forest: Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

Have you ever heard the COB talk to his people who work for him?

Forest: There was this short man giving a little talk, and for some reason he was wearing an navy uniform but I never seen one like that in the service. And he liked to say the 'F word' a lot. "F this" and "F that". And everytime he said the 'F word' people, for some reason, well, they cheered but they didn't look happy.

So Forest back to this new price list. How would you describe this?

Forest: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Your momma was a wise woman. Anything else you would like to mention?

Forest: That's all I have to say about that.
  7. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Email blurb from AOSHUK.

"I wanted to let you know that there is a price change in AOSH UK which makes the auditing prices lower! Yes! Lower! And intensive is now £2,000 GBP – this is for all auditing, including OT IV and V.

Contact me now and let’s work out how to get you moving up the Bridge now!

Phone: 0044 7958 506853 or reply to this e-mail.

Fiona Egyud ( was Kover)
    Dissem Sec AOSH UK"
  8. Gib

Gib Crusader

Yah, but here's the thing.........

if the guru LRH used the wooden box e-meters to go Clear & OT, and others did as well during the time period, LOL

why can't it still be true? LOL

So why would one need the latest and the greatest? LOL

And using the same logic, why the guru [STRIKE]discovered[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]invented[/STRIKE] imagined OT-ness by using the Mattison meter which had vacuum tubes in it. Thus, to go Clear & OT, one needs to use a vacuum tube e-meter. :thumbsup:

Always look to source as the ol man said. LOL
  9. thewritegoddess

thewritegoddess Patron with Honors

What makes the emeter different that it can be taxed? Is it really being taxed or is that bullsh*t to squeeze out another couple hundred dollars? :bullshit:
  10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this the firesale, just before going out of business sale?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  11. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

£2,000 GBP . . . that's $US3,248 at the current exchange rate! And $259.84 per hour.

Umm, . . . all their auditing, Grades as well at NOTs ???

I suspect, as it's an AO, this is their cost for auditing OTs . . .the OT Drug R/D and NOTs . . .

The last auditing I bought at Flag cost me $10,000 per intensive . . . that in 1982-3.

What a rip off!
  12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Rog, Per the new GAT2 guidelines it's now a fixed rate for "all auditing, including OT IV and V." That figure is for AOSHUK. The Class V fixed rate is $2,500 per Intensive. Flag rates are obviously higher.
  13. JustMe

JustMe Patron Meritorious

So much for "Fixed Donations".
  14. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

HELPFUL TIP: Don't think of it as a re-do. Think of it as the COS being eco-friendly and recycling.
  15. Idle Morgue

I betcha anything these new rates apply only to NEW intensives bought...anyone that has money on account will get charged the OLD rates!!:lol:

Scientology - they certainly are at cause for maximum upset-nest! It makes the members more ameniable and easier to control...they think it is "their case"
  16. Out-Ethics

What every call in and reg on the planet pratice.....

Give me your money!!!
  17. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, thanks . . . It interested me that they did say all auditing . . .

I'd be interested to know what Flag auditing/sec checking is for OTs now days!

OK, spies . . . deliver! :p

18. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

I heard $5K at Flag. Whoo hoo!! Anything to try to get them in the trap door but I seriously doubt it will draw a crowd. After buying all the other enforced shit they won't be able to afford the fake bridge they dreamed of.
  19. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

DM's opinion seems to be that LRH was a squirrel!