What's new

The Route In.

The BDSM RD perhaps? It would be interesting to see the Internship on that.

Paul

Isn't that the RPF's RPF? Or is it one of those programs only to be delivered at INT? :confused2:

It's hard to keep track of all the new developments at the Mecca of Technical Excellence, Inc..

Mark A. Baker

Hatshepsut

Crusader
We're BOTH in the right place for it.
rafting.gif

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Isn't that the RPF's RPF? Or is it one of those programs only to be delivered at INT? :confused2:

It's hard to keep track of all the new developments at the Mecca of Technical Excellence, Inc..

Mark A. Baker

When I did the RPF's RPF for a few months in PAC in 1996 it was wonderful compared to the RPF there. I was in a room with ONE other guy in the RPF's RPF; in the RPF proper I was in that room we've seen a photo of with 40 beds, three or four-high bunks, and my head was literally 6 inches below a huge air conditioning duct outlet. We ate before the other RPFers so got the pick of the food, and it was an excellent spread, none of that beans and rice crap (most of the time). I got sec checks daily, so slept 7 hours plus an extra hour after dinner to be sessionable. The work was not especially messy most of the time.

The final week, when there was an influx of ~100 people to the RPF's RPF and I stayed up for three days straight wasn't so hot, but I ended up collapsing and got routed out within 24 hours so that I didn't die on them, and that helped. :)

-----

As for life in the hole at Int, well yes, per reports it does seem pretty brutal these days. But "RPF's RPF" has a different memory for me.