What's new

The State of Clear

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
OMG ! :omg:

Although I was in Egypt, I swear I did not know your wife on that trip !

I swear it ! :eyeroll:

She might as well have been. She's obsessed with Egypt now that she knows she's primarily Egyptian through her Hispanic heritage. She bought a bracelet with pyramid trinkets on it recently. I'm sure that through the arranged marriages in those cultures, there was a tendency to stay true to one's lineage when one was trading ones daughter for some goats and gold coins down at the local mosque. When I did my DNA test I found that I actally have real Spanish DNA. Just an interesting little side trip in my self discovery... I'd love to go to Egypt and see the pyramids actually so good for you! Must have been fascinating. :thumbsup: Green with envy!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
My DNA has proven, as I thought, that I am not from this planet :wink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't know, you look absolutely normal in your avatar photo, in fact, you might be Egyptian. The Egyptians kicked off the religion roller coaster 3,500 years ago with "Horus" the "Sun God" who got twisted into "The Son OF God". We've been off on every implausible religious tangent imaginable ever since.

Last edited:
Re: The State of Clear = BatShit Crazy Cult Beliefs

You mention Egypt. My Colombian wife thought she and her family were from pure Castilian Spanish stock, a common delusion amongst Hispanics. ...

Ain't no such thang as 'pure castillian stock'. :no:

Historically EVERYBODY's been mixing it up through Iberia. :omg:

Largely true everywhere. Anthropology has us all down for africans, anyway. The only differences are how long ago the grandfolks left. Differences in time, not point of origin. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Ain't no such thang as 'pure castillian stock'. :no:

Historically EVERYBODY's been mixing it up through Iberia. :omg:

Largely true everywhere. Anthropology has us all down for africans, anyway. The only differences are how long ago the grandfolks left. Differences in time, not point of origin. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

This is very true. It just comes down to how many degrees, or years if you will, out of Africa. Untill someone can prove to what extent our ancestry has been dropped out of extraterrestrial crafts...
Funny, my wife and her sisters love knowing they are of recent Egyptian stock, it's my father in law and brother in law that have a problem with it. I sense that they take it upon themselves to be the defenders of the family name, even when it's in defense against imaginary or assumed threats.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Was the family name Hubbard ?
Not Hubbard, though might as well be. I never knew there was such a thing as radical Catholicism till I met my mother in law. The maniacle look in her eyes and demeanor when she recites from her prayer books in reverance to some patron saint of something or other at family get togethers and leads my wife and sisters in law into hymns and such is even more frightening than Elron in his most amphetamine inspired states. As long as they can stay immersed in their beliefs they won't have to face their realities, which seems to be a consistant essence amongst the various cultist mindsets. :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: DNA testing

I read about the DNA Tribes testing. Ten minutes later my sister told me of a doggy DNA testing kit she had been reading about. I checked it out with her and she sent off for the thing. The Amazon reviews look pretty good. The owners seemed mostly satisfied — the company sends you some swabs to twirl inside the pooch's cheek and they don't ask for any more info about the dog.

Paul

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

I read about the DNA Tribes testing. Ten minutes later my sister told me of a doggy DNA testing kit she had been reading about. I checked it out with her and she sent off for the thing. The Amazon reviews look pretty good. The owners seemed mostly satisfied — the company sends you some swabs to twirl inside the pooch's cheek and they don't ask for any more info about the dog.

Paul

I'm glad you passed this information along as we have a mixed breed dog that we love and would like to know her ancestory for the sake of predicting health issues. We prefer mixed breeds as they often exhibit enhanced vitality, personality and intellect but until now we've had no way of being sure what her genetic makeup really is.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The State of Clear = BatShit Crazy Cult Beliefs

I remember back in the dark ages some gal came in AOLA wanting to get a Clear Cert for her horse.

She was sincere.

I sort of thought having horse sense was an admirable attribute that went well beyond " The State of Clear ".

Anybody know what happened ?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Paul

I'm glad you passed this information along as we have a mixed breed dog that we love and would like to know her ancestory for the sake of predicting health issues. We prefer mixed breeds as they often exhibit enhanced vitality, personality and intellect but until now we've had no way of being sure what her genetic makeup really is.

Here's the first page of the report that shows the ancestry. I removed the doggily-identifiable information (name). There are another six pages that shows the general characteristics of the breeds identified, and also include a nice certificate that shows the same information as the first page.

My sister is very happy with it. She would be even happier if it had showed a particular breed she wanted the dog to have in its background, but she is satisfied she's got an accurate picture of its ancestry.

doggie-dna.jpg

Paul

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mocking up my own reactive mind? So, when I see a Reg coming towards me, my reactive mind says: RUN as fast as you can! I think I need that part of my mind and if you stay in Scamonology long enough, you will have to get "rid" of that part of your mind.

I think I will keep it! :yes: The state of "clear" is taking responsibilty for your life but keeping the part of your mind that helps you stay out of trouble.

I think Scientology is getting rid of the 8th dynamic. I was losing any concept of God. There was always a picture of Hubbturd around so was I suppose to replace my concept of God with that clown? :no: Hip Hip Hooray? I think not!

crm1978

Patron with Honors
That David Mayo could think for himself was probably why Hubbard got rid of him .I also read somewhere that Mayo was reviewing LRH's folders and found lots of rock slams at which point Hubbard went ballistic and declared Mayo. Sure seems like the definition of clear has changed a lot often downward as people saw that the tech could not produce the results claimed or because if you are natural clear that takes a lot of money away from the orgs.There is not much clear about clear.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
That David Mayo could think for himself was probably why Hubbard got rid of him .I also read somewhere that Mayo was reviewing LRH's folders and found lots of rock slams at which point Hubbard went ballistic and declared Mayo. Sure seems like the definition of clear has changed a lot often downward as people saw that the tech could not produce the results claimed or because if you are natural clear that takes a lot of money away from the orgs.There is not much clear about clear.

I think your referring to Otto Roos. Otto and the CL 12's on the Apollo did a very detailed FES of El Ron's PC Folders and found the R/Ses and Otto was Declared and Expelled for it. All they were trying to do was help Hisself and Otto got torched for it.

Years later, Mayo was certainly aware of the R/Ses but he was much more "savvy" in dealing with folks than Otto and El Ron was in dire straights.

Interestingly, the outcome of Mayo's initial auditing was El Ron "discovering" KNOTs and the "fact" that "R/Ses mean something different on a Clear and OT" and that scads of folks had actually "gone Clear" on their Dianetics...Just as El Ron had in the early days before the R/Ses showed up in his ARFs: To Wit, El Ron's List 1 R/Ses were not Hisself's R/Ses...They were the R/Ses of a vicious BT that was out to get Hisself.

IMO, a major factor to what put a bulls-eye on Mayo's back was that El Ron had "gotten off" to Mayo the fact that Hisself was lying about a whole bunch of stuff regarding Hisself's past, Hisself's actions and other stuff...Like the fact that El Ron knew damn well that folks blew because of ARCX's and not O/W's.

Along with Hisself's BT's and the Feds, there was nothing El Ron feared more than Mary Sue and David Mayo...They knew stuff then--a lot of what we know now--that would "ruin" him.
:coolwink:

Face :)

RogerB

Crusader
I think your referring to Otto Roos. Otto and the CL 12's on the Apollo did a very detailed FES of El Ron's PC Folders and found the R/Ses and Otto was Declared and Expelled for it. All they were trying to do was help Hisself and Otto got torched for it.

Years later, Mayo was certainly aware of the R/Ses but he was much more "savvy" in dealing with folks than Otto and El Ron was in dire straights.

Interestingly, the outcome of Mayo's initial auditing was El Ron "discovering" KNOTs and the "fact" that "R/Ses mean something different on a Clear and OT" and that scads of folks had actually "gone Clear" on their Dianetics...Just as El Ron had in the early days before the R/Ses showed up in his ARFs: To Wit, El Ron's List 1 R/Ses were not Hisself's R/Ses...They were the R/Ses of a vicious BT that was out to get Hisself.

IMO, a major factor to what put a bulls-eye on Mayo's back was that El Ron had "gotten off" to Mayo the fact that Hisself was lying about a whole bunch of stuff regarding Hisself's past, Hisself's actions and other stuff...Like the fact that El Ron knew damn well that folks blew because of ARCX's and not O/W's.

Along with Hisself's BT's and the Feds, there was nothing El Ron feared more than Mary Sue and David Mayo...They knew stuff then--a lot of what we know now--that would "ruin" him.
:coolwink:

Face :)

Ya . . . . what a different scene it could have been had Hisself been honest and also thorough and competent in his research.

A wonderful opportunity lost: all due to the deceitfulness and dishonesty of this one man.

RogerB