What's new

The UNFORGIVABLE post... (mi culpa)

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I may get banned for this (for life). But I can't help myself. So be it. (so to speak).:melodramatic:

Earlier today I found myself lurking at/on Andrea's message board and found a thread so refreshing I stayed long enough to read it and wanted to share it with you (on Emma's board).

As far as I can recollect I have never posted a link to anything at all on any message board at all, in my (entire) internet life before. Lol.

Thus this is a special occasion.:melodramatic:

All kidding aside, apparently there's a Being calling itself by the name of Roland Aldridge on the OCMB. And whomever 'That/He/She Being is, is a wonderful spokesperson (from my point of view) for clarifying certain scientology principles in regard to certain scientology theory. In specific in regard to the E-meter. Think physics. Speaking with a silent calmness of candor, he strikes me as possessing great class. One to be listened to (one to be heard?).

Over the years we all have mellowed. Of this we all agree. And if not just yet, we will. In time. Yes?

After 27 years of opposing scientology, there is something about it I still Love. Now how is that for a public confession?

I can't quite put my finger on it. But my heart doesn't need a finger to count.

Roland Aldridge reminds me of what Being Awakened means. To me. And I've only read a handful of his posts. Go figure.

He's like the Zinj of Zanj. So to speak.

Mojo

Here's the link (I hope):http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=13640&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=roland

I don't believe he come's in until around the 12th post (right after Don Carlo).

Last edited:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Link - Thanks, Mojo...

I may get banned for this (for life). But I can't help myself. So be it. (so to speak).:melodramatic:

Earlier today I found myself lurking at/on Andrea's message board and found a thread so refreshing I stayed long enough to read it and wanted to share it with you (on Emma's board).

As far as I can recollect I have never posted a link to anything at all on any message board at all, in my (entire) internet life before. Lol.

Thus this is a special occasion.:melodramatic:

...deletions...

After 27 years of opposing scientology, there is something about it I still Love. Now how is that for a public confession?

I can't quite put my finger on it. But my heart doesn't need a finger to count.

Roland Aldridge reminds me of what Being Awakened means. To me. And I've only read a handful of his posts. Go figure.

He's like the Zinj of Zanj. So to speak.

Mojo

Here's the link (I hope):http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=13640&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=roland

I don't believe he come's in until around the 12th post (right after Don Carlo).

Mojo, it would have been an overt NOT to post this link!:yes:

Thus, I am unable to write a KR on you.:D

I hate to write, anyway.

But I will hear (or did here hear already) your confession.

Three "Hail Marys and a Novena, will do my child. The collection box is by the door.:coolwink: