"They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscience"

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 24, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Marty is long past accepting KSW or blaming everything on DM. No wonder some of the Fundamentalist "everything wrong with Scientology is DM's fault" Independent Scientologists hate him. (Not that they and others might not have other reasons to hate him.)

Marty: My Practice
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/my-practice/

Excerpts:

2. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Re: "They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscienc

The mind fuck runs deep.

TG1

3. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: "They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscienc

"They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscience"

and Hubbard created them....and Hubbard defines them as criminals!

These are what Scientology creates!:yes:

4. escapingscinuts

escapingscinuts New Member

I am currently being victimized by this cult as in, they are trying to wipe out everything :good about me - stealing my pics, my contacts, my records of work, my mail, even my family and life long friends ect....I am breaking off with this person who is doing this and I hate him now.. I can not reason with him and he is scary at times .:nervous::unsure::angry: I am sick and tired of going poor for this crap .. How do I fight back ?? They even took my mothers pension money !

5. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

WELCOME Escaping!! Glad you are here. Keep reading - keep posting. Tell your story, when you are ready. It is liberating and freeing to be out. They specialize in destroying everyone and then silencing them into submission. You are not alone and you have support here. Hang in there - it will get better!! The key is to stay away from all Scientologists and get some power back by hanging out with normal people.

Thanks for posting!! WELCOME~!:cheerleader::hifive::cheerleader::hifive::dance3::thankyou::grouphug::grouphug::cheers::flowers::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

6. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

:welcome2:

7. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Take the battle to them.

Lawrence Wollershiem pointed out that $cientology always attacks, because their conduct is indefensible.

And.. everything they do is to encourage or enforce silence,

so..

refuse to be silent.

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
    Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
    And by opposing, end them.
    Hamlet (III.i.64-68)

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

:wave: Hi, Escaping - and :welcome2: Yep, you need to be here. You will escape. You will be free. Soon, very soon. Keep reading here . . . . Keep thinking for yourself. You are not alone. Many have been in your shoes, and are now here, FREE. You follow in their footsteps.

Fuck scno/co$/dm.
    :scnsucks:

9. Spirit

Spirit just another son of God

If Marty was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to save his sorry ass. :puke2:

10. Good twin

Good twin Floater

That's okay. I would. :biggrin:

11. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

I like how Marty has changed his point of view on scientology.

12. OhMG

OhMG Patron Meritorious

He's getting there but still has a few light years to go. He is still in denial about Elron's original intentions, Oatee levels & whatnot.

13. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

You can say that a million times over.

14. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Not even to salvage his body so it can be further tortured for all of eternity?

15. Spirit

So would I if I was pissing gasoline at the moment. He is just another puppet dangled by the dark forces, just like DM.

16. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Tell me about these "dark forces".

17. Spirit

Let his carcass burn, damn his soul! :clapping:

18. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

From what Mosey was saying on that interview I think that Marty had to go through all of this to find out what he believes for himself. He was making himself ill by not auditing when he believed in it so deeply, but now that he has been doing it in the real world he has been having a chance to think and experiment for himself.

Two things I admire about Marty are that he is not afraid to change a position and not afraid to admit it. Who knows where the road will lead but I think that if he ever aspired to "lead" Scientology that is not the case now. I think his goals have shifted as well - what he values in life and wants out of life.

I think he is happier than DM by lightyears and knows it. I don't think he'd trade places. Just like I said before that it was like Hubbard sold his happiness for a pot of soup, just looking at Alexis' family alone, let alone Nibs' family - he was really like King Midas in the end. All of this gold and nothing truly worth loving left in his life. I think Marty's life is full and becoming fuller and I think he sees that and treasures that. And I think that maybe he knows he has hurt people and wants to give something back.

Then again I have never met the man and this is just my impression through seeing the excerpts of his posts on threads on this board, watching videos that feature him and talking to people who have met him. Also I project way too much - both positively and negatively. But I still think I'm right about Marty. I think he's a work in progress and Mosey is his muse. I think we'll all be surprised by the time his life finishes. I think he will take a path nobody suspected when he was first out - whatever that is.

19. Re: "They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscienc

I think he has realized that making a living by using Hubbard's con game to fuck people out of their money isn't all that it''s cracked up to be

20. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

You do know I was being sarcastic, right?

Can I also just say that the juxtaposition of your frantic bug next to your infinity symbol gives me a bit of a headache. Is that a "dark force"? I'm confused. :)